Ashley Cain #13 Gnomeo & Juliet brazen and shameless.#Saf20 Nando’s aplenty. Foundation account empty.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are insane so what exactly is this .
I think they did this because the only supporters they have is scummy mummy’s with nothing better to do .
if they did something formal nobody would turn up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In the new thread, can someone make a wiki please? I’m desperate to know more but don’t have the time or energy to trawl through all of the previous threads

Reactions: 8
So let me get this straight they have 1.7 million probabbly Using some fir the event but only giving ten Audi to the foundation so £55 is going where exactly ?

Reactions: 11
So let me get this straight they have 1.7 million probabbly Using some fir the event but only giving ten Audi to the foundation so £55 is going where exactly ?
They will probably say its going on costs to host the event. If its going to cost that much then change your fundraising strategy!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
The fact they said secure your azaylia merch

wtf she’s not an attraction she’s a dead child 😞

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
They are insane so what exactly is this .
I think they did this because the only supporters they have is scummy mummy’s with nothing better to do .
if they did something formal nobody would turn up 😂
Can you Imagine it!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone else feel like they seem in like competition with eachother over the grieving process, he hasn’t even posted or said anything related to her book has he? Just then started pushing all his own stuff

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.