Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

You better werk

Chatty Member
I'm new to this page as I've only just come across it. I was the only person I know who couldn't get behind this couple while this poor child was dying. Never could I have thought people would have filmed pain for likes. That poor child should have been resting and being loved those last few days and weeks and instead it was played out over Instagram. So sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
She can't exactly lose it easily when she's shoving her face with GFM Nandos on tap tbf.
She is also grieving let’s remember, people eat their feelings. I’m not fan of either but she had a baby just over a year ago and fat shaming her just feeds into the troll narrative on here when there are actual concerns that are legitimate

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Lauz2427

VIP Member
You know what I can see him taking the money moving abroad and leaving Saf with the backlash, as someone previously said she won’t make anything of her life 35 overweight no stature to her name
I’m not defending either of them 1 bit but just find it a bit odd you don’t think someone that’s overweight and 35 can make anything of their life?! Bit weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

Deanna

I'm new to this page as I've only just come across it. I was the only person I know who couldn't get behind this couple while this poor child was dying. Never could I have thought people would have filmed pain for likes. That poor child should have been resting and being loved those last few days and weeks and instead it was played out over Instagram. So sad.
No I couldn’t either, It was the lack of dignity that poor poor baby had that broke my heart, the dancing with her to full blast music when her eyes were swelled shut and parading her in the street in the last few days to watch a plane 😡 it was a disgusting circus when all she deserved was comfort and privacy.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
What makes so sick is when Mr Vain and Ms Doll Face Anxiety spoke of Azaylia they said she bought the world together and so on so on, no she didn’t. She made the world feel so sorry for her that they accumulated millions of pounds worth of money in their bank because you completely disregarded her own feelings and dignity because she was a baby and literally made a reality TV show on your instagrams and you saw her struggles as a chance to milk the cash cow. This was all a very thought out plan from the two of them, they actually make me sick to my stomach!! Something inside of me thinks they was gifted the holiday to Egypt but with all the public’s comments regarding the money, they sent Mr Ketones and family away instead. Danny doesn’t work, I certainly do not see that he’s a great advertisement for ketones as he’s always in Nando’s with his sister. I could go on and on about my conspiracies but I’m going to get a glass of wine.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Olgivy

VIP Member
This, this, this!!!

"But our reputationzzz tho".

If I think Cellulite Saffy has legs of elephantine proportions or Cashley looks like a condom stuffed to the brim with walnuts. I'll say it!
If only people could put in the same amount of energy they put into policing our comments, into being outraged at Saf and her blatant unethical behaviour. Please direct all complaints to Saf. The same woman who paraded her dying child on social media, for the “follows” and makes ableist comments to the SAME people who donated her 1.7M, to save her child’s life (which she has now decided to hold onto). The same woman who is now trying to create an income off the back of the exposure she got due to her dying child. If people could direct their outrage HER way, they may actually be onto something!

I couldn’t give two shits what people think about tattle or any perceived “reputation” for posting on here. It’s the equivalent of walking into a BDSM club, and worrying about whether the people in the vanilla bar next door, think you are into some fucked up shit. Nobody is ever going to think we are wonderful people no matter what we say, it comes with the territory of being on this site. So, I ain’t about to “regulate” what I say, just to gain some sense of morality and appease an imaginary person. Here, I share my opinions, without repercussions. And people will be indifferent, like it, love it, or hate it. That’s their business. None of it is of any concern to me. And I like this setup a LOT. Unlike in the real world, where we have to tip toe through the tulip fields for fear of offending someone all.the.damn. time.

This is why tattle is popular (in my opinion), because we don’t have to do that shit here. Just let it all out I say.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

MizMac

Really heartbreaking 💔 news about Baby Lee 😭, but take a look how his funds are being handled, people are being offered refunds with understanding 💔

Please those that questioned Lee’s parents intensions in comparison to CAsh & Lash have a bit more faith that there are good law abiding people walking amongst us ❤

Not everyone wants fame and fortune and are prepared to sell there souls for it, like these two charlatans (CAsh & Lash obvs).

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

noseynopinions

VIP Member
No I couldn’t either, It was the lack of dignity that poor poor baby had that broke my heart, the dancing with her to full blast music when her eyes were swelled shut and parading her in the street in the last few days to watch a plane 😡 it was a disgusting circus when all she deserved was comfort and privacy.
Yep. Absolutely despicable that they didn't give Azaylia any privacy. She battled cancer on Instagram and unfortunately died on Instagram. Makes me ill.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

OrcaRed

VIP Member
I lost my brother to sepsis two weeks ago, I haven’t been on this thread much because of that, I haven’t moved from my bed or showered. My friends are helping with my children. It’s made me realise even more how fucked they are. I went to the icu to say goodbye to my brother, funnily enough I didn’t record it. They are absolute attention seeking bastards. I dont know how they can be like this after 6 months, the loss of my brother will stay with me forever. I can’t move without thinking about him. Christmas means nothing, it’s hard. I hate these bastards. I don’t want sympathy but this has made me realise even more how fucked they are, more so saf.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

leabytottle

VIP Member
I HATE it when people say “stand up and fight” as if you’re a weak person if you’re struggling, physically, mentally or emotionally. What about those of us who are struggling with health issues and some days can’t physically get out of bed? I’ve just had major surgery, am I supposed to beat myself up because my recovery is going to be tough? No, I’m going to listen to my body and if I need to rest and sleep I will! It’s ok to feel like shit, no one needs that dickhead giving advice. He’s acting like he’s ashamed and thinks he’s weak, for grief he’s been dealing with. Instead he should be saying “It’s ok if you’re struggling with grief, I’ve had a tough few weeks and that’s ok. It’s part of grief. If I was struggling with my mental health (which I probably will in the next few months) seeing his wanky speech would certainly not motivate or encourage me. It would make me feel crap about myself. Bore off you knobhead. Actually do something for the foundation, instead of wandering around in the dark, spouting shit and pretending your some motivational speaker. You’re not. You say a lot, but don’t actually say much. PS sorry about the rant, I’m in hospital and overtired! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Moanyoldwoman

Her Q and A where someone asks how she maintains her relationship and she said by keeping it private

alright love - show the world your dying/dead child and opening her grave to all and sundry but you keep your relationship private?!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

noseynopinions

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211119-044002_Instagram.jpg

Is this the same woman who called an innocent woman a deformed *******? Look at the pot calling the kettle black!! Shut up Safiyya you disgusting hypocrite!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

ImShook

VIP Member
Just getting our questions back out there.

What was the starting balance of TheAzayliaFoundation?
Are Ashley Cain & family members receiving a salary from TheAzayliaFoundation?
How much money have we, the public, raised so far for TheAzayliaFoundation?
Who are the trustees in TheAzayliaFoundation?
What is the current balance in TheAzayliaFoundation?

Fingers crossed, by the time we reach a new thread, we have some answers.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

noseynopinions

VIP Member
I can't believe they thought it was appropriate to be bouncing that poor baby around the way they did in her final days. I can't imagine the pain she was in, with all those tumours in her body, and she wasn't allowed to get any rest. Just because her parents are unbelievably selfish 🤬

Like when I have a headache, the slightest movement or turn of my head is so uncomfortable and painful. Now imagine with cancer and tumors all over your body. Ashley and Safiyya are disgusting for treating Azaylia like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 33

OrcaRed

VIP Member
I’m not defending either of them 1 bit but just find it a bit odd you don’t think someone that’s overweight and 35 can make anything of their life?! Bit weird.
agreed. Her weight isn’t the issue. Shouldn’t even be brought up. It’s her shit personality that’s the problem

Reactions: 32