Ashley Cain #13 Gnomeo & Juliet brazen and shameless.#Saf20 Nando’s aplenty. Foundation account empty.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What makes so sick is when Mr Vain and Ms Doll Face Anxiety spoke of Azaylia they said she bought the world together and so on so on, no she didn’t. She made the world feel so sorry for her that they accumulated millions of pounds worth of money in their bank because you completely disregarded her own feelings and dignity because she was a baby and literally made a reality TV show on your instagrams and you saw her struggles as a chance to milk the cash cow. This was all a very thought out plan from the two of them, they actually make me sick to my stomach!! Something inside of me thinks they was gifted the holiday to Egypt but with all the public’s comments regarding the money, they sent Mr Ketones and family away instead. Danny doesn’t work, I certainly do not see that he’s a great advertisement for ketones as he’s always in Nando’s with his sister. I could go on and on about my conspiracies but I’m going to get a glass of wine.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I'm new to this page as I've only just come across it. I was the only person I know who couldn't get behind this couple while this poor child was dying. Never could I have thought people would have filmed pain for likes. That poor child should have been resting and being loved those last few days and weeks and instead it was played out over Instagram. So sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Just getting our questions back out there.

What was the starting balance of TheAzayliaFoundation?
Are Ashley Cain & family members receiving a salary from TheAzayliaFoundation?
How much money have we, the public, raised so far for TheAzayliaFoundation?
Who are the trustees in TheAzayliaFoundation?
What is the current balance in TheAzayliaFoundation?

Fingers crossed, by the time we reach a new thread, we have some answers.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

also add . What happened to the money donated in the go fund me since she died over 100k ? Did it go in Ashley’s bank account ? Or did he Transfer it to the foundation with the rest of the money ?

I think we all know but it’s questions that need asking .

Reactions: 18
What makes so sick is when Mr Vain and Ms Doll Face Anxiety spoke of Azaylia they said she bought the world together and so on so on, no she didn’t. She made the world feel so sorry for her that they accumulated millions of pounds worth of money in their bank because you completely disregarded her own feelings and dignity because she was a baby and literally made a reality TV show on your instagrams and you saw her struggles as a chance to milk the cash cow. This was all a very thought out plan from the two of them, they actually make me sick to my stomach!! Something inside of me thinks they was gifted the holiday to Egypt but with all the public’s comments regarding the money, they sent Mr Ketones and family away instead. Danny doesn’t work, I certainly do not see that he’s a great advertisement for ketones as he’s always in Nando’s with his sister. I could go on and on about my conspiracies but I’m going to get a glass of wine.
You could be into something there about Egypt, I made a comment last week about having all that money but can’t spend it, in a goldfish bowl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

lol be on thread #293 before they care enough to answer.

• Haha
You could be into something there about Egypt, I made a comment last week about having all that money but can’t spend it, in a goldfish bowl
Must be awful for them and their need to flaunt.
I wonder what people of Nuneaton are seeing, I remember way back someone from the area was commenting.

Reactions: 7
Blake’s off again.
What’s in the jeans pocket?
Who’s that?

Must be awful for them and their need to flaunt.
I wonder what people of Nuneaton are seeing, I remember way back someone from the area was commenting.
I’m surprised we havnt got more people here that know them, there’s only been 2/3 that’s spoken to us. 😢

Reactions: 6
I was going to post this haha it’s a tiny cashley supposed superhero figure 🤣

forget “where’s Wally” it’s “where’s cash”
Hahaha.
No way a superhero Ashley Cain.
I bet he came up with that idea, flying around the world killing cancer.

Where’s Cash?
Hahaha metaphorically and literally!

Has this Maggotpie has lost the plot....he requested to follow me 😱😨🤢🤣
Probably to put a face to a tattler.

Reactions: 9
Magpie did an earlier post of a child holding a superhero toy that was cash and I recognised it though blurry. Just seen the inpatient wristband closely this is really disturbing.

Hahaha.
No way a superhero Ashley Cain.
I bet he came up with that idea, flying around the world killing cancer.

Where’s Cash?
Hahaha metaphorically and literally!

Probably to put a face to a tattler.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Haha let’sgotramps is back on the post with a new one! Im kinda getting the thought of commenting on it and everyone else starting a thread demanding answers!!

• Haha
Good luck.
Again if people come here and get their eyes opened with the facts THEN CHOOSE to go onto their social media page and troll - THAT’S ON THEM!
Nothing to do with us, at no point has anyone said to go and say those things.
I bet loads of sites like this have sussed out loads of people like Ashley & Safiyya , this kind of place is the only way people have a voice.
Can’t exactly all meet in the nearest Tesco.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.