Ashley Cain #13 Gnomeo & Juliet brazen and shameless.#Saf20 Nando’s aplenty. Foundation account empty.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha let’sgotramps is back on the post with a new one! Im kinda getting the thought of commenting on it and everyone else starting a thread demanding answers!!
They can’t ignore if everyone pipes up and questions. Not trolling ones of course.

Also that account defo reads here. Suddenly the profile is private

If you're reading this: YOU ARE CREEPY. Tattle is here to stay. Take that Orange Squad.
Hahaha they changed to private.
Why?
What have you got to hide?
Another red flag 🚩…..

It’s fine, my cousins brother is following them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
why Do these weird creepy pages keep turning azaylia face into a lion

my son loves duggee but I don’t edit his photo into duggee Ffs 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm new to this page as I've only just come across it. I was the only person I know who couldn't get behind this couple while this poor child was dying. Never could I have thought people would have filmed pain for likes. That poor child should have been resting and being loved those last few days and weeks and instead it was played out over Instagram. So sad.
No I couldn’t either, It was the lack of dignity that poor poor baby had that broke my heart, the dancing with her to full blast music when her eyes were swelled shut and parading her in the street in the last few days to watch a plane 😡 it was a disgusting circus when all she deserved was comfort and privacy.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
No I couldn’t either, It was the lack of dignity that poor poor baby had that broke my heart, the dancing with her to full blast music when her eyes were swelled shut and parading her in the street in the last few days to watch a plane 😡 it was a disgusting circus when all she deserved was comfort and privacy.
Yep. Absolutely despicable that they didn't give Azaylia any privacy. She battled cancer on Instagram and unfortunately died on Instagram. Makes me ill.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Good luck.
Again if people come here and get their eyes opened with the facts THEN CHOOSE to go onto their social media page and troll - THAT’S ON THEM!
Nothing to do with us, at no point has anyone said to go and say those things.
I bet loads of sites like this have sussed out loads of people like Ashley & Safiyya , this kind of place is the only way people have a voice.
Can’t exactly all meet in the nearest Tesco.
Couldn’t have put this better. We are all allowed an opinion but keep it here. Sick of seeing people getting personal on Insta which gives them ammunition…. We all have the same intentions and want the answers but those get completely washed away by the nasty things being said over there.

Reactions: 13
I can't believe they thought it was appropriate to be bouncing that poor baby around the way they did in her final days. I can't imagine the pain she was in, with all those tumours in her body, and she wasn't allowed to get any rest. Just because her parents are unbelievably selfish 🤬

Like when I have a headache, the slightest movement or turn of my head is so uncomfortable and painful. Now imagine with cancer and tumors all over your body. Ashley and Safiyya are disgusting for treating Azaylia like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Hahaha.
No way a superhero Ashley Cain.
I bet he came up with that idea, flying around the world killing cancer.

Where’s Cash?
Hahaha metaphorically and literally!

Probably to put a face to a tattler.
My profile photo on here doesn't do me justice 🤪🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This was commented on the pic of an older ‘Azaylia’ on the swing
But we’ll just use another kids picture instead ?! Which isn’t in bad taste at all is it Georgina

oh and the Christmas cards with Azaylias face on are in good taste ?! The woman makes no sense

• Heart
Reactions: 22
But we’ll just use another kids picture instead ?! Which isn’t in bad taste at all is it Georgina

oh and the Christmas cards with Azaylias face on are in good taste ?! The woman makes no sense
They are very similar to Azaylia though, some of those pictures.
Just like the latest Magpie post, it’s like Ashley but not Ashley.
With the orange band and the teddy bear tape he wants you to think it’s Azaylia without him actually stating it is….
Because, like Georgina said, that would be in bad taste.

Reactions: 8
Just getting our questions back out there.

What was the starting balance of TheAzayliaFoundation?
Are Ashley Cain & family members receiving a salary from TheAzayliaFoundation?
How much money have we, the public, raised so far for TheAzayliaFoundation?
Who are the trustees in TheAzayliaFoundation?
What is the current balance in TheAzayliaFoundation?

Fingers crossed, by the time we reach a new thread, we have some answers.
I wonder if we should change the salary question to ask who is receiving a salary and how much is it? So it covers Saf and hangers on.
How about adding the question:

Who decides which children to donate to, what are the criteria (which treatments and cases are deemed worthy of their money) and how do they ensure all claims are genuine?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wonder if we should change the salary question to ask who is receiving a salary and how much is it? So it covers Saf and hangers on.
How about adding the question:

Who decides which children to donate to, what are the criteria (which treatments and cases are deemed worthy of their money) and how do they ensure all claims are genuine?
Yes. :)
Please add on anything that will help. 🙏🏼

Reactions: 1
All to get the grief tourists attention. The iller she got the more exposure she got them. Precious little girl deserved better than the tit show she was exposed to .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.