Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlueCoffee

I’m curious to know (if i’m aloud to ask) if anyone here is part of the reddit sub? Theres now three. The old one that hasn’t been used in a year, the most popular one which is now being locked cause of all the drama, and a new one where you can share what you like (the popular one got locked cause her die hard fans can’t take any critic or criticism what so ever. Its snowflake central)

babygoats

I disagree about the behind the scenes video. Yes, it was a little concerning, but honestly, filming yourself without a full script can really look like that. Just because she tried the same sentence many times over doesn't mean that it isn't genuine. And the silences in between takes are completely normal when filming on your own, because you have to think about so many things at once - and leave the spaces for editing later.

I disagree about the behind the scenes video. Yes, it was a little concerning, but honestly, filming yourself without a full script can really look like that. Just because she tried the same sentence many times over doesn't mean that it isn't genuine. And the silences in between takes are completely normal when filming on your own, because you have to think about so many things at once - and leave the spaces for editing later.
Agree, most you tubers have some sort of script , it’s all a performance at the end of the day

It would actually explain so much, like how she has THAT much money. Influencing pays a lot but she doesnt DO that much of it lol

It really bothers me that shes credited as “bestdressed aka ashley - Youtuber” for her clip in that new movie, which was filmed AFTER she quit YT. Like, girl, you can’t shun YT and pretend it never existed but then want to be credited as one when it suits her. She could have been credited as an influencer, which is what she is..
HOLD ON ! WHAT FILM???

sephylily

VIP Member
so recently it seems that she's been getting told off for posting a photo of her smoking and for wearing a jacket with the name of some company on? i don't really care if she smokes or not and i strongly doubt she's researching the name of a company on her nascar jacket. what i do care about is that her entire ig is just a big long ad for designer brands. there's nothing exciting or interesting about her photos or her outfit choices because she's just copying everyone else.

n8459

Chatty Member
This caption also really rubbed me the wrong way because a) nobody's forcing her to go to ikea, b) we all know she doesn't actually give two fucks about abolishing capitalism since she's massively benefitting from it (and collaborated with the biggest capitalist corporation there is), c) she's once again exploiting mental health issues for likes and d) my dad grew up in the Soviet Bloc where they had exactly one (1) type of fork. Shut the fuck up Ashley!

View attachment 437705
The IG account DressLikeBestDressed commented about her usage of disassociation for a caption, and they got SO much abuse from her stans.

It was really incredible to see them blindly hating when they made a pretty valid and polite comment

She changed her ig bio to, “professional overthinker” and linked a (new) website that still prominently plugs her YouTube channel. Thoughts??

I wonder how Ashley’s friends feel. They’re all career youtubers but she’s effectively acting like she’s too cool for that club. It feels like a matter of time before she swaps them out for fashion industry friends and acts like they never existed.
It must be weird, Ashley only being in small snippets of Elena's vlogs are her only appearances on YT this year.

Is anyone still in the best dressed subreddit? I left the main one right before it was locked (because of broey deschanel misappropriating screenshots of ppls posts for her BestDressedStan video)

dddddaaa1

What a coincidence! She just appeared in my recommended yesterday and I did a binge watch.

She's got a shit ton of clothes. And money. She came from an upper-middle class family (according to Guru Gossip).

Yeah, sex does seem to be on her mind an awful lot. It's good that she's normalizing talking about it though, because it is a natural thing.