Ashleighhh97 (Ashley Beck)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most of the so called "hacks" had been seen before, she just happened to go viral. Why is she acting like she made them all? 🥴
She needs to stop being so defensive. So offputting!
So how did she get the 3 bed newbuild house after her being council? Can tell with all the videos showing the kitchen she cant wait to talk about it all!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Most of the so called "hacks" had been seen before, she just happened to go viral. Why is she acting like she made them all? 🥴
She needs to stop being so defensive. So offputting!
So how did she get the 3 bed newbuild house after her being council? Can tell with all the videos showing the kitchen she cant wait to talk about it all!!!
She did a multi swap exchange.

Reactions: 1
So she met some random in a park that said they bred Oreo and he was about 9 and believed that over a vet?!

Reactions: 5
Of course she got rid of oreo she lost all interest in him when they got there new puppy, plus she obviously won't have wanted to lose the money they spent on him!

Reactions: 6
She’s not changed, still cocky and full of herself as before, she must be skint and Christmas is coming she can get all her freebies again, if it was affecting my mental health as much as she claims I definitely wouldn’t come back

She’s not changed, still cocky and full of herself as before, she must be skint and Christmas is coming she can get all her freebies again, if it was affecting my mental health as much as she claims I definitely wouldn’t come back
That's what I thought too she was lovely when she first started but then got so arrogant and cocky. She just wants to come back to show off her new house and bag the kids some personalised pjs for xmas 😂

• Haha
Seriously can she not see how arrogant she comes across. She says every year that she won't post about her kids Xmas presents but then continues to post what early Xmas presents she has got. Also she cannot do a post with mentioning either her or lily's (undiagnosed adhd) like it's a flex or something. She sounds so negative about her daughter all the time it's oh we can't do that because you know what lily's like oh bore off you attention seeking prick!

She’s back on my FYP with alllllllll the hauls 🤣

Tbh I really don’t mind the girl, and I can watch her hauls safely without temptation because her house decor ain’t my thing 🤣

Reactions: 1
She’s back on my FYP with alllllllll the hauls 🤣

Tbh I really don’t mind the girl, and I can watch her hauls safely without temptation because her house decor ain’t my thing 🤣
Oh no I hate all the crystal sparkly stuff myself lol but know a lot of people that love it. I do like Ashleigh. Her kids always look well looked after and happy too

Reactions: 3
Maybe! Will say tho the constant im this kind of drunk il do this and that I find really cringe like just saying you’re wild! You’re not love calm ya tits

Reactions: 3
Maybe! Will say tho the constant im this kind of drunk il do this and that I find really cringe like just saying you’re wild! You’re not love calm ya tits
I like Ashleigh don't get me wrong but 😭 It was a bit cringe how she was acting, I know she out having good time but she was behaving like she never been drunk or had a night out.

Reactions: 2
God I must have missed all this!

The search bar suggestion is ‘Ashleigh beck Jack cheatin’ lol

I feel for her . She’s got MS and two young children, it’s a lot and she wears it with a smile.