Ashleighhh97 (Ashley Beck)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I disagree, she dealt with the hate perfectly fine until this thread came about. That being said social media should be a place for anyone, there should never be such crappy people in the world who feel the need to bully others and troll people
I 100% agree, people shouldn’t be crappy at all. Trolls should serve a sentence in eyes. It’s fine you disagree we’re all allowed our own opinions

I disagree, she dealt with the hate perfectly fine until this thread came about. That being said social media should be a place for anyone, there should never be such crappy people in the world who feel the need to bully others and troll people
Can I just quote you? Do you mind? You’ve said that there should be crappy people who troll people? Which we agree on. This is a quote from yourself which is free to read “she kept a husband when she was fat but she can’t even keep someone else’s man when she’s skinny, grass isn’t always greener”

Last edited:
I 100% agree, people shouldn’t be crappy at all. Trolls should serve a sentence in eyes. It’s fine you disagree we’re all allowed our own opinions

Can I just quote you? Do you mind? You’ve said that there should be crappy people who troll people? Which we agree on. This is a quote from yourself which is free to read “she kept a husband when she was fat but she can’t even keep someone else’s man when she’s skinny, grass isn’t always greener”
I’m not like people on here, I’m bold, I’ll always admit to what I say. The thread you’re referring to I know the girl personally and we have reasons why we don’t like eachother, it’s not one way unlike this thread. The girl in question has been vile to me so calling someone who used to be overweight fat is mild. You say people shouldn’t be crappy at all but you’ve been actively commenting on different threads on here for months, including this one. I guess this is why people shouldn’t comment or try and draw people out when they don’t know any situation ☺

I’m not like people on here, I’m bold, I’ll always admit to what I say. The thread you’re referring to I know the girl personally and we have reasons why we don’t like eachother, it’s not one way unlike this thread. The girl in question has been vile to me so calling someone who used to be overweight fat is mild. You say people shouldn’t be crappy at all but you’ve been actively commenting on different threads on here for months, including this one. I guess this is why people shouldn’t comment or try and draw people out when they don’t know any situation ☺
I mean no ones innocent right, weight shaming is weight shaming at the end of the day no matter how you put it 😃

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think Ashleigh has done the right thing by coming away from Social Media. Yes, she was making some extra money each month which will have been extremely helpful but she could make the same if not more picking up a wee part time job. Even a 4 hour a week contract would see you taking home 100 quid each month. I genuinely think there are others out there who should follow her lead. These people who are "tik tok famous" who have a large following but really they are still living a semi normal life & that's where the problem lies... things like horrible DMs, comments & tattle get to them. An actual celebrity wouldn't even look at there DMs & wouldn't even know that Tattle existed never mind come on & read it. But these people with 100k tik tok followers or even 1M they are normal people that live amongst other normal people who know them & know about the skeletons in their closets. I dont think the majority of people have thick enough skin to be that level of creator and unfortunately wether you agree it's right or not if you put yourself out there on the Internet especially if you broadcast anything to do with parenting people are going to disagree with you & there are going to be trolls. It's the world we live in & if you can't handle it my advice would be to do as Ashleigh has done & come off of the platforms. Also the cry of "remember Caroline Flack" that they all make when it comes to trolls is not a valid argument. Caroline Flack did not take her life due to trolls on the Internet, she took her life due to the British Media who went on a complete witch hunt against her. I'm sorry but the level of scrutiny she was under during those court proceedings & the information/photos that were leaked by the press is not the same level as having a Tattle thread about you. I am sick of hearing that argument. I never had a problem with Ashleigh or her content, I take my hat off to her for making something of herself & her life after what sounds like a pretty crappy start in life. I think she's done the right thing & wish her all the best for the future.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see her mate boss bases insta? Hope she’s alright. Also wonder if Ash will come back on insta/tik tok?

I'm surprised too but tbh she done the right thing for her family as it was getting bad. She lost all her accounts tho.

For anyone who like following Ashleigh she back on Tiktok and insta.

She lost all her accounts.
The beef she had been sorted or something
She moved back to Tunbridge Wells and now has a three bed.
She only has Marley now, Oreo been rehomed as they kept fighting and he was a lot older.
Her and Jack are still together, she likely won't show her kids online.
She going back to what she was known for on Tiktok her hacks etc
That's it, she on 6k atm.

Reactions: 6

She only has Marley now, Oreo been rehomed as they kept fighting and he was a lot older.
What’s her username please I liked some of her hacks

Reactions: 2

Did hear her mention Oreo, that’s really sad