Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

truffletrot

VIP Member
Can we start a thread on this girl?

She has two toddlers and lives in Kent, she grew up in care and is now 24.

I really like this girl. I think it’s very impressive how far she’s come from being left in care and she’s obviously determined to give her children a good life.

she also was diagnosed with MS which she talks about a lot. Honestly, hats off to her, I hope she succeeds with her TikTok ventures.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Dollybear

Look everyone, each and everyone of you all come on here to bitch and read up on people ect I’ve read some myself, from time and time, I read molly maes some times why? (Deep down I’m jel) course I am! She’s young really successful and has a life many of us could of dream of? So what makes me feel better reading hurtful stuff but let me be honest if someone was speaking about my children, how you lot talk about Ash or how I use to read about molly I would be absolutely heartbroken, some of you will read this and think you know what she’s got a point some will read this and think, silly cow but honestly this is just how I feel, and yes you don’t like it don’t look or read ect yes very true I won’t be coming in here to read up on people I’m jealous about and me taking my time out to write this won’t make a sod of a difference just my opinion👍🏼
okay Hannah back to selling your knock offs now bye bye

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
This woman is such a fake. My cousin lives on her road and no one likes her, you can hear her screaming and swearing at Jack and the kids constantly, obviously the minute the camera goes off to avoid tarnishing her image. Jacks her little lap dog who isn’t allowed out without her, obviously why he now ‘works’ to get space. She’s not who she portrays at all. The dogs are never walked and bark 24/7 which caused a falling out with some neighbours recently. One of them went for one of the kids too. My cousin and the immediate neighbours have had enough because they never get peace from this self centred cow. She’s a bully and should be ashamed of herself considering her background. Get off your phone and raise your kids properly.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

lisarini

If that woman says “generally“ one more time, she’s thick as @@@@ and out spending money on crap again today, then in the next breath she’s going to be saving everything they have for the next few months for driving lessons, holidays etc, and now she’s an expert on smear tests nurse ash babe 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
Attention seeking so her fans tell her to ignore the nasty lying troll. If I was lying it wouldn’t have touched a nerve and she wouldn’t consider losing an income unless she was scared people would catch on to how she treats her family, knowing I’m telling the truth and there’s evidence from the whole row of houses hearing and seeing things plus how depressed Jack has clearly become over the last couple of years.
Delete them all and concentrate on your kids and mental health Ashleigh, they’re still both young so if you get help with your anger and deal with their behaviour in a calm mature way it won’t ruin their childhood the way it will if you continue to scream at them and prioritise spending. Please also walk the dogs and get some training or rehome them they always sound very distressed according to your immediate neighbours. I’m not going to post again because as much as she disgusts me she’s still a young woman who has kids relying on her and clearly needs psychological help, but I hope it’s made her realise her actions are wrong and to sort herself out now, that’s all I hoped to gain from ‘outing’ her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Ellabellawoo

McDonald’s turned up at her door and she was like oh my god I got a free McDonald’s she knocked on her neighbours door to see if it was there’s and it weren’t so she tucked in she asked jacknif he ordered it for her but he said no as their skint so anyway she tucked in was eating it then her friend who sells the fake stuff was like Ashleigh that’s mine I accidentally ordered it to your address 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Hahaha. She said people with children that have ADHD/autism but don't want to give advise. I could give lots but she doesn't even say thanks and puts it on her stories. I'd rather save my time and moan on here cos she's rude.
I still haven't bothered to look at her insta I just can't be arsed to listen to the same thing explained over and over just worded differently " does that make sense" 😂😂

• Haha

uwu

VIP Member
Personally I don’t mind her videos, yeah she does repeat herself a lot and I’m not a fan of how she decorates her home with b&m tat and the crushed velvet etc 🤢 Also I did wonder if that bag that she was given was real or not, shocked to hear her mate selling them for £300 when you can go on dhlgate and get one for like £80.

I’m not gonna comment on Jack cheating unless someone can prove it, you can dislike someone or not agree with things they say or do but to accuse someone of cheating with no actual receipts that you can show us esp when young children are involved doesn’t sit right with me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Yeah he works really long hours too so he probably just wants to chill with the kids at home. You can do plenty indoors to keep them happy and still be spending time with them. Probably wants to order a greasy take away and slob Infront of the TV. I know I would 😅

Does anyone think she has read this thread? I only say that because after we had the discussion about our experiences with ADHD and the behaviour our children display.... She now says that Lilly does run off when they are out that she has no sense of danger .. how they can't sit and watch a film because she can't sit for that long (she has never said that before and they have movie nights quite alot) I also said that she would display the same behaviour at nursery as she does at home. Now she mentioned she doesn't behave at nursery.... I don't know might be a coincidence

Last edited:

Ellen19

Chatty Member
This woman is such a fake. My cousin lives on her road and no one likes her, you can hear her screaming and swearing at Jack and the kids constantly, obviously the minute the camera goes off to avoid tarnishing her image. Jacks her little lap dog who isn’t allowed out without her, obviously why he now ‘works’ to get space. She’s not who she portrays at all. The dogs are never walked and bark 24/7 which caused a falling out with some neighbours recently. One of them went for one of the kids too. My cousin and the immediate neighbours have had enough because they never get peace from this self centred cow. She’s a bully and should be ashamed of herself considering her background. Get off your phone and raise your kids properly.
I don't believe this at all 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Ellabellawoo

Has anyone seen her add for that pod thing it’s stupid expensive and she don’t look comfortable at all in it and she was giving it on Instagram she was gonna proper go all out for the add she’s in her bloody dressing gown and her acting is so cringe😂🙈

• Haha

shaza786

Chatty Member
I used to love Ash, but recently I feel she's constantly on begging for something. Like the whole rant about the taxi, when taking the dog to the vet. Now with the hair extensions chat. She's after free extensions for promotion. Any one else notice she is spending money like water. Which is fine because her man works and she obviously gets paid for TikTok. But do not complain about a £13 taxi fayre . When you can casually drop. £200 in b&m on complete shite. The whole I can't afford this or that seems to be an act

hol20x

VIP Member
Only last year she was saying she can’t afford anything and she’s just scraping by and now she’s spending hundreds on a dog? She wastes money on the biggest load of shite too. Is it just me who thinks her house is so tacky and cluttered?

Dollybear

First time posting on this thread. I used to really like Ashleigh but I honestly since she’s being hanging around with “boss base” she thinks shes something special.
that bag that she was given for her birthday is awful. I’ll take a fake designer anyday but at least get one that looks real!
find it very convenient that once she mentions getting this job at a care home Jack suddenly is only on call every other night. It’s all lies and it’s probably Jack telling them not her 🤣 wonder where he really is

• Haha

hol20x

VIP Member
Stupid thing to complain about but I hate how she puts one big carrot on her roast dinner. 😂

• Haha

hol20x

VIP Member
I was trying to watch her story to see what she said but it’s so fucking long I lost interest!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

misssyhill

It’s probably just me, but I don’t understand why you would want to dress your child in something that has their name plastered all over it?!

Reactions: 6