Ashleighhh97 (Ashley Beck)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Know her well then do you? Youre not Ashleigh by any chance? :LOL: I know for a fact it’s true so you don’t have to believe me I don’t care at all! Just sick of these so called influencers faking it to the world and stringing along gullible ‘fans’ when the truth is different to what they want people to see. She knows I’m telling the truth.
And about the money I don’t know or care so ask her, she loves to brag and asks neighbours to come and look at her latest purchases too but no one gives a tit.

Out of interest what was said before crl8?
Because I don't believe you I must be Ashleigh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seems very far fetched to me and like the other person said, take everything with a pinch of salt.

I wouldn't say she's an influencer faking it to the world though? She doesn't have a huge following that she posts and lies to everyday in my opinion?

Anyway 😅

Reactions: 1
Course she won’t admit it I knew that and she’s already on a rampage with her bodyguard neighbour to find out who my cousin is :LOL: treat your family nicer and none of your neighbours would be so disgusted by your vile mouth that they feel the need to make your ‘fans’ aware! It must be exhausting coming across as a nice person when the cameras rolling, 10/10 acting for sure get yourself on britains got talent hun.

Because I don't believe you I must be Ashleigh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seems very far fetched to me and like the other person said, take everything with a pinch of salt.

I wouldn't say she's an influencer faking it to the world though? She doesn't have a huge following that she posts and lies to everyday in my opinion?

Anyway 😅
What’s far fetched about saying someone verbally abuses her family when the cameras’ off? She doesn’t walk the dogs and brags non stop? If I’d have said something really outrageous fair enough but why do people think she’s not capable of what I’ve said? I’m a million percent telling the truth I have no reason to lie, I’ve only said things I’ve witnessed as I don’t believe in spreading hearsay but obviously she won’t confess to calling her kids nasty names and calling Jack awful names too in front of all the neighbours. I couldn’t care less either way but when I saw she had a thread and everyone’s singing her praises I couldn’t not put it out there! As I said she’s no celebrity so what am I gaining by lying? If I was a troll I’d go and make tit up on a thread about a popular person not some sad insecure woman from Tunbridge who came from nothing and now let’s the fame and money get to her head.
Ash If I’m a troll hun why don’t you openly reach out to other mums who have had sad losses of children and talk about how you felt when you lost your first child your little boy? It would make you more relatable and gain you some respect. Also remember not everyone wakes as early as you so screaming at Jack and the dog at the crack of dawn could be waking some neighbours who work all week and don’t need your gob as an alarm.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Course she won’t admit it I knew that and she’s already on a rampage with her bodyguard neighbour to find out who my cousin is :LOL: treat your family nicer and none of your neighbours would be so disgusted by your vile mouth that they feel the need to make your ‘fans’ aware! It must be exhausting coming across as a nice person when the cameras rolling, 10/10 acting for sure get yourself on britains got talent hun.

What’s far fetched about saying someone verbally abuses her family when the cameras’ off? She doesn’t walk the dogs and brags non stop? If I’d have said something really outrageous fair enough but why do people think she’s not capable of what I’ve said? I’m a million percent telling the truth I have no reason to lie, I’ve only said things I’ve witnessed as I don’t believe in spreading hearsay but obviously she won’t confess to calling her kids nasty names and calling Jack awful names too in front of all the neighbours. I couldn’t care less either way but when I saw she had a thread and everyone’s singing her praises I couldn’t not put it out there! As I said she’s no celebrity so what am I gaining by lying? If I was a troll I’d go and make tit up on a thread about a popular person not some sad insecure woman from Tunbridge who came from nothing and now let’s the fame and money get to her head.
Ash If I’m a troll hun why don’t you openly reach out to other mums who have had sad losses of children and talk about how you felt when you lost your first child your little boy? It would make you more relatable and gain you some respect. Also remember not everyone wakes as early as you so screaming at Jack and the dog at the crack of dawn could be waking some neighbours who work all week and don’t need your gob as an alarm.
You don't need to try so hard to win me round. I take what anyone who says they know someone in real life with a pinch of salt 🤣🤣

That’s fine I understand that I’d probably feel the same if someone reckoned they had a coffee with the queen after bumping into her at bluewater. These ‘infleuncers’ are humans who know people and people know them 🤦‍♀️ I can’t prove anything as it would be illegal to put any identifying information on here or photos and I’m not that sort of person anyway, but she must be overjoyed to have such a loyal follower so you keep defending her and maybe she’ll gift you a bottle of dettol or something!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The fact that she's said she knows who the person is just clarifies that the poster on here is telling the truth. 🤷‍♀️ Why tell some truth and make other stuff up? The bits she's admitted to are bad enough. Shouting I can understand but swearing at your kids isn't on.

Why does she constantly say the whole ‘I don’t need to tell you all my dark tit’ ‘I don’t need to tell you what I’ve been through’ hun nobody cares or wants to know shut up

Reactions: 4
Also it's very clear that Lily has special needs (my daughter does too so I recognise some of the stuff Ashleigh is saying). Why doesn't she try and get her some help?

It’s always the same when people get called out for something it’s my biggest pet hate in life. The whole you don’t know what I’ve been through stuff, no I don’t and I don’t want to know cause it’s your business but it doesn’t justify your crappy behaviour. Millions of people have been through tit. And if the poster in here is legit and telling the truth about the way she carries on it’s completely unacceptable and no way to treat your kids or your partner

Also it's very clear that Lily has special needs (my daughter does too so I recognise some of the stuff Ashleigh is saying). Why doesn't she try and get her some help?
She’s said she thinks Lily had adhd but I’m not sure if she’s mentioned if she’s been referred anywhere. Some people said they though lily my have asd or be on the spectrum but she completely shot that down

So as a mother of a child with special needs you’ll know it’s not all plain sailing to get them diagnosed. Low blow making out she hasn’t done anything to get her daughter help how would you know what she has and hasn’t done?

Jesus, truth or lies it’s the only time she pops up out of the woodwork. I kind of forgot about her tbh and then suddenly she has a huge ass rant on Insta stories yet again. But she definitely doesn’t read here it’s all screenshots apparently. Shouting and swearing AT your kids in bang out of order but I wouldn’t expect anything less from a chav like her

Reactions: 5
Does anyone think she'll actually stick to this? She said she wouldn't read Tattle again and she did so...

BFE3A075-5F13-4271-9072-D9AF4CD4C577.png

• Haha
Attention seeking so her fans tell her to ignore the nasty lying troll. If I was lying it wouldn’t have touched a nerve and she wouldn’t consider losing an income unless she was scared people would catch on to how she treats her family, knowing I’m telling the truth and there’s evidence from the whole row of houses hearing and seeing things plus how depressed Jack has clearly become over the last couple of years.
Delete them all and concentrate on your kids and mental health Ashleigh, they’re still both young so if you get help with your anger and deal with their behaviour in a calm mature way it won’t ruin their childhood the way it will if you continue to scream at them and prioritise spending. Please also walk the dogs and get some training or rehome them they always sound very distressed according to your immediate neighbours. I’m not going to post again because as much as she disgusts me she’s still a young woman who has kids relying on her and clearly needs psychological help, but I hope it’s made her realise her actions are wrong and to sort herself out now, that’s all I hoped to gain from ‘outing’ her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well whoever the person that had a cousin in ash's Road has definitely pushed her over the edge today. She is coming off social media, she has just gone through a awful miscarriage which is heartbreaking for any woman. I have MS like her and believe me stress makes our MS alot worse, I think while she is going through a terrible time and had a relapse few weeks ago this has pushed her too far.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know what the point was of blocking this site and telling people not to send her screenshots or they’d be blocked, to then have a friend checking this site for her and reporting back to her. It’s completely pointless. Some friend that is. Nobody should be reporting anything back to her given how much she says it effects her.

She hasn’t been posting all her chatty stories on instagram for ages which is understandable considering recent events for her, however something negative on here and she’s right on with plenty time to defend herself.

If she can’t keep away from here then maybe deleting it all is best. It’s a shame she’s ruined it for herself. Her TikToks used to be good, back when it was just hacks etc. she was a lot more chilled back then. Then she tried to hard to be an influencer. I feel she’s wasted such an opportunity. You’re never going to have everyone love you. But all she does is reply to hate and that always makes it worse.

I usually take half the stuff on here with a pinch of salt when someone claims to know them, however I think she’s made herself look really guilty with today’s tantrum and deleting everything.

I’ve watched her on and off for ages and something has never sat right. I really hope she gets some help because she is a good person & mother but I just don’t think social media is a place for her. You have to have such thick skin & no matter what she’s been through (which is horrific & heartbreaking) I don’t think mentally she can deal with the hate no matter how many times she says she can. It’s a shame that now a days we constantly have to feel like we have to prove ourselves. Let’s hope she does stick to it & takes some time away but I can’t see it personally.

I’ve watched her on and off for ages and something has never sat right. I really hope she gets some help because she is a good person & mother but I just don’t think social media is a place for her. You have to have such thick skin & no matter what she’s been through (which is horrific & heartbreaking) I don’t think mentally she can deal with the hate no matter how many times she says she can. It’s a shame that now a days we constantly have to feel like we have to prove ourselves. Let’s hope she does stick to it & takes some time away but I can’t see it personally.
I disagree, she dealt with the hate perfectly fine until this thread came about. That being said social media should be a place for anyone, there should never be such crappy people in the world who feel the need to bully others and troll people

This the dark side of social media especially when kids are involved whether there is any truth is what's been said I'm not gonna be the judge for that but for everyone who likes you there will be people who dislike you and some that will go beyond criticisms on here, as in having social services called, taking tit to real life, I think she made the right decision if it's actually something she sticks too, she has MS and two young children, if she struggling then the stress will not be helping, unfortunately her Tiktok account was good at the start burt has turned into negative, see with too many influencers.

I really feel like she shouldn’t of felt like she needed to delete her accounts, if it’s going to help with her mental health etc then good on her for doing it but no one should feel forced to. This thread is crazy though, she isn’t a massive influencer she was just a young mum enjoying her time on social media and I really think it’s cruel some of the things that have been written on here. I mean after all what harm is she doing any of yous on here? No one in this world is perfect including everyone on here and I think some people project that on to others. Unless children are in danger which I honestly don’t believe hers are what has her life got to do with anyone else. We’re all guilty of judging people etc but some of the things written on here are big statements to make if they aren’t true. Like what will you all say now there is nothing to say? Lol