Ashleighhh97 (Ashley Beck)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we start a thread on this girl?

She has two toddlers and lives in Kent, she grew up in care and is now 24.

I really like this girl. I think it’s very impressive how far she’s come from being left in care and she’s obviously determined to give her children a good life.

she also was diagnosed with MS which she talks about a lot. Honestly, hats off to her, I hope she succeeds with her TikTok ventures.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I like her and her family but her attitide towards free nursery childcare is questionable. I have seen her delete comments that question things regarding benefits and the amount of hours the kids do.

before children are 3, if you are under a certain income you get 15hrs per week free nursery childcare. That is fair enough because children under a certain income bracket need this, the system is there to support them. The JC will state that when your child is 3 you will look foŕ work that is 16hrs atleast also. Ashleigh seems to think this doesnt apply to her until both children are in full time school but this isnt the case, unless jack is working crazy full time hours then the job centre will tell her she needs to work.

I couldnt care what she claims but atleast be honest. She gets 15hrs free funding for each child to go to nursery because neither of them work. If she or him worked more, they would get 30hrs each child once theyre both 3 until they go to school.

I will say from all the tiktoks she seems such a lovely hands on mum and would make a fantastic social worker or teacher but a bit honesty wouldnt go a miss when it comes to the childcare and options.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I like her and her family but her attitide towards free nursery childcare is questionable. I have seen her delete comments that question things regarding benefits and the amount of hours the kids do.

before children are 3, if you are under a certain income you get 15hrs per week free nursery childcare. That is fair enough because children under a certain income bracket need this, the system is there to support them. The JC will state that when your child is 3 you will look foŕ work that is 16hrs atleast also. Ashleigh seems to think this doesnt apply to her until both children are in full time school but this isnt the case, unless jack is working crazy full time hours then the job centre will tell her she needs to work.

I couldnt care what she claims but atleast be honest. She gets 15hrs free funding for each child to go to nursery because neither of them work. If she or him worked more, they would get 30hrs each child once theyre both 3 until they go to school.

I will say from all the tiktoks she seems such a lovely hands on mum and would make a fantastic social worker or teacher but a bit honesty wouldnt go a miss when it comes to the childcare and options.
Why does it matter what childcare hours she gets? From what I seen she been very honest about her situation and claiming welfare maybe she just gets fed up having to constantly answer the same questions, everyone thinks they entitled to know the inside of your arseh0le on the app.

Reactions: 5
Did she adopt a dog? How is it doing. Why do they both not work?
Dog looks fine.

she has MS and both her children are under 3 and she is technically trying to make the influencing work as a job.

her partner injured himself or has something wrong that require him to have surgery but once he does and recover, he will go back to work.

Dog looks fine.

she has MS and both her children are under 3 and she is technically trying to make the influencing work as a job.

her partner injured himself or has something wrong that require him to have surgery but once he does and recover, he will go back to work.
I'm so happy about the dog found a lovely home, Ashleigh seems nice I don't follow her or anything.

Does anyone else find it funny (and this is absolutely no hate at all it’s just a lighthearted observation) that when’s she’s doing a haul or showing things she always shouts “JAAAACK- what are they called again? How much was it?” 😂😂 and fair play he answers straight away, think my partner would ignore me.

Does anyone else find it funny (and this is absolutely no hate at all it’s just a lighthearted observation) that when’s she’s doing a haul or showing things she always shouts “JAAAACK- what are they called again? How much was it?” 😂😂 and fair play he answers straight away, think my partner would ignore me.
Same mine hates anything to do with social media, as nice as she is she will hardly be able to make a living as as a social influencer or we'd all be doing a pound shop haul.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else sick of her going on about how she’s soooo skint but clearly Jack is working ?
Jack is back at work now but she still moans how skint they are even though they’ve just bought a £450 puppy today on a whim after Jack seen it last night, not being funny but it’s January even people on good wages could be struggling this month. They’re clearly not I think it’s all for freebies!! If I’m being honest I think the new puppy will end in tears too not been thought through properly the dog they have is very different from an 8 week old pup! Also it shouldn’t have diarrhoea I’d be back onto the breeder if it was mine.

Reactions: 2
I agree I think this new puppy was a bad idea but hopefully I am wrong

There’s no way I would buy a puppy without visiting the home it’s coming from first. Just seems so rushed as if the breeder wanted rid of it ASAP. Most breeders give new owners puppy packs, usually with some of their food and something with their mums scent on it. I don’t know just doesn’t seem right to me

She said he pays £400 in tax, I assume she means weekly as he gets paid weekly. He must be earning 600-700 after tax a week at least. Especially doing all the hours he's doing. Which I don't think he will be able to keep up long term btw. Ashleigh is basically an acting single mum 😅

I like Ashleigh but I agree about the dog a very rush decision to make especially without seeing their home or the parents first and £450 is very cheap nowadays for puppy like that.
I know she said he working now but it just seems waste of money when you want to learn to drive and his self employed I would of waited and saved but their money up to them.

The puppy has obviously came from a puppy farm in Northern Ireland, or the injection was false paper work. For a puppy to have been in Northern Ireland 4 days ago and got that injection to then moved to England to be sold something very fishy about that

• Sad
The puppy has obviously came from a puppy farm in Northern Ireland, or the injection was false paper work. For a puppy to have been in Northern Ireland 4 days ago and got that injection to then moved to England to be sold something very fishy about that
This was my first thought, £450 is really cheap for a puppy, most spaniels range from £800 upwards where I’m from. I wouldn’t be feeding my puppy pedigree either if I’m honest

She’s said it’s from Ireland 🚩
I don’t think it’s a full springer either looks like there’s border collie in there to me!

I must have missed the part she said it was from Ireland 😩, I really hope the poor little thing doesn’t end up ill. I like Ashleigh but this whole situation is just extremely careless