Asher Mary Lou #6 Sniffing coke, kitchen island bespoke, we all know she’s secretly broke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
War and peace about everything…you go to the gym and work out…big deal! So do I, so do loads of people 🤷‍♀️ would be more impressive if she did that following a 12hr night shift 5 times a week!

Reactions: 12
Says she’s gonna go in depth on a YouTube video but literally goes in depth on her stories.

She is nothing special. So many people get up and go to the gym and have it as routine.

Why is she trying to spin herself off as a fitness influencer

She really needs to pick a team and decide what her niche is cause that’s her issue

Is it

- drink driving influencer
- dog mom
- interior designer
- fitness guru
- how to make tit chips everynight
- fashion influencer
- BLM activist
- hair influencer

All these she’s trying to spin but none of them fit her personality

Either way out of everyone I follow she’s literally the most boring. I only follow now to gossip about her on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I go to the gym 4/5 times a week

I ALSO have a full time job Monday- Friday

It ain’t that deep Asher 😂

Reactions: 4
I haven’t posted on this thread before just been having a nose, but please the cushion!!!! The f****** cushion!!! Wonder if she’s got a Tenerife ash tray or maybe a Skegness fridge magnet !! The vide mannnn 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine if she had kids or a job, there would definitely be no 5am starts
---
Has anyone seen that stay at home girlfriend on TikTok it’s literally Asher.

Reactions: 3
“Signature chippies” makes me feel sick.

they’re air fryer chips which 99% of the UK make 🫠

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I think because she has such little going on in her life and sees barely anyone throughout the day, she doesn't realise how mundane everything she does is. Making your partner breakfast, going to the gym, getting up early, cooking tea; none of these things are a flex and most people get on with their day without having to whip their phone out to take a photo of them.

I've said it before but I really think she'd benefit from getting another part time admin job just to give her a bit of structure. All she seems to do is the things everyone else does before and after work and she must just sit feeling miserable in between.

Reactions: 13
“Signature chippies” makes me feel sick.

they’re air fryer chips which 99% of the UK make 🫠
Also, "garlic and chilli roasted broccoli" knocked me sick 😭😭

You've dashed a few chilli flakes and garlic granules over some broccoli - big deal!

Why's she trying to make out she's such a housewife, cos her food always looks incredibly unappetising , charred and discoloured 🤢🤢🤢

Do they eat "signature chippies" every day?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Says she’s gonna go in depth on a YouTube video but literally goes in depth on her stories.

She is nothing special. So many people get up and go to the gym and have it as routine.

Why is she trying to spin herself off as a fitness influencer

She really needs to pick a team and decide what her niche is cause that’s her issue

Is it

- drink driving influencer
- dog mom
- interior designer
- fitness guru
- how to make tit chips everynight
- fashion influencer
- BLM activist
- hair influencer

All these she’s trying to spin but none of them fit her personality

Either way out of everyone I follow she’s literally the most boring. I only follow now to gossip about her on here 😂
she couldn’t possibly pick a niche, her adhd remember😉

it must feel like Groundhog Day in that house, my idea of hell

Reactions: 5
Sorry to derail, but I noticed Asher’s mates Fern and Willow’s instagrams disappeared. Willow has now come back on and seems to be back in the U.K. and Ferns account is nowhere to be seen. What’s the tea ☕

Also…the Welsh influencers thread is dead but pop over there if you know any of them.

Reactions: 1
How many times does she want to repeat this speech about going to the gym being down to discipline not motivation and comparing it to brushing her teeth? Her content is so recycled.
Not very disciplined is she, she goes for a few weeks and then fucks it off for months

Reactions: 2
She is really trying to force the who ‘Ibiza is just our vibe’ when in reality, it’s her vibe - not Charley’s.
charley goes to Ibiza to watch DJ’s just like millions of other Brits every year.
Asher on the other hand vibes off it because she takes every single one of her future husbands there to do the same mundane thing - stay in her Uncle’s villa, see the old town and some designer shops which she has no intension of buying something from but looks good for the gram, watch a sunset, have some tapas 🙄 although I think Charley has only even stayed in her uncles villa with her when he was with his mate so they just had free accomodation for their trip 😂
She already has that stupid beige Ibiza souvenir hat she wears proudly which looks like something my grandad would buy from his holiday thinking it’s ‘cool’ - now that ugly cushion on her cheap sofa. It’s just all so tacky! We probably all have ‘special places’ but your house doesn’t need cluttered in cheap tat to prove you’ve been. It’s like going Ayia Napa or Magaluf and trying to make it all quirky and classy - it’s still a party island for young adults, not bespoke 😴
Last time she went with James she thought he was going to propose 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭 oooops

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.