Asher Mary Lou #6 Sniffing coke, kitchen island bespoke, we all know she’s secretly broke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Skank_hunt_42 with the winning thread title! Very apt 👏🏼🤣♥

So many good thread titles, you all crack me up, we’re powering through these threads and it gives me great joy 🤣.

Wonder how much of Charley here we’ll see this thread, he has seen her less than when they lived 4 hours apart 🤣!

*Keep thread titles as short and sweet as you can so they can fit ♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I notice not one picture of Lauren, not even in the montage one….. something has defo gone down with those 2!

It was never going to last, Asher is too desperate and changes her whole personality to fit in with whoever she’s obsessed with at the moment. Lauren was just the latest. Must appear very insincere and probably explains why she has no real friends.

Reactions: 7
im Guessing maybe Lauren maybe voiced she thought it was all a bit rushed etc and maybe Asher took that to heart and basically sacked her off

I don’t know if this is true just my speculation 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think this is a good theory… I have girlfriends like this..all like Asher obsessed with men.. come on too strong / too intense too soon and wonder where they’re going wrong when the men run away … however IF you even mention to take it slow or give your opinion they take such offence and will literally rage .. it’s a madness 🥴😳

Reactions: 6
I think this is a good theory… I have girlfriends like this..all like Asher obsessed with men.. come on too strong / too intense too soon and wonder where they’re going wrong when the men run away … however IF you even mention to take it slow or give your opinion they take such offence and will literally rage .. it’s a madness 🥴😳
yeah I mean I see Lauren as a straight talker kind of person, of course we will never know but just from what I see on vlogs etc but certain people can’t handle that and rather than taking the advice or listening and politely ignoring some people just cut them out their lives thinking they are against them etc

Reactions: 5
yeah I mean I see Lauren as a straight talker kind of person, of course we will never know but just from what I see on vlogs etc but certain people can’t handle that and rather than taking the advice or listening and politely ignoring some people just cut them out their lives thinking they are against them etc
it wouldn’t surprise me if lauren used the whole drink drive saga to her advantage and used it as an excuse to distance herself from asher before the big move. i still cringe thinking back to when she addressed it which she definitely didn’t need to do. it did her no favours whatsoever 😬 pretty obvious that close friendship is over she didn’t put one polaroid of lauren in that frame! 🤦🏻‍♀️ i say good for lauren. if i was an influencer and actually cared about my reputation unlike asher, i’d of done the same thing. let’s see who she latches onto next!! 😂😭

Reactions: 9
it wouldn’t surprise me if lauren used the whole drink drive saga to her advantage and used it as an excuse to distance herself from asher before the big move. i still cringe thinking back to when she addressed it which she definitely didn’t need to do. it did her no favours whatsoever 😬 pretty obvious that close friendship is over she didn’t put one polaroid of lauren in that frame! 🤦🏻‍♀️ i say good for lauren. if i was an influencer and actually cared about my reputation unlike asher, i’d of done the same thing. let’s see who she latches onto next!! 😂😭
Probably Charley here's gf dj alisha 🤪👏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does it seem that everytime Asher & Charlie go out it’s with a group of people, never with just the two of them! Well unless it’s date night to Nando’s 😂

Reactions: 11
Why does it seem that everytime Asher & Charlie go out it’s with a group of people, never with just the two of them! Well unless it’s date night to Nando’s 😂
Because she just tags along with his friends as he doesn't offer to take just her out 🤦🏻‍♀️ I follow so many influencers like this, who don't really have their own friends and team up with different influencers for a while and do the whole "Christmas gift exchange with my BEST FRIEND", then you never see them again...

You see if my husband goes out with his mates there’s zero chance I’d tag along even if they give me a pitty invite and asked me to! The only time I go out with them is if it’s more of a partner thing and their partners also come along. Likewise with my friends - if I said I was going out with my mates and he tagged along they would be like WTF. She really needs her own people where she lives otherwise Charley here is going to get fed up quickly as he’s never getting a break from her in his spare time!

Reactions: 10
I deffo think the drink driving saga was the final nail in the coffin for Asher and Lauren’s friendship. We’ve all seen proof where she’s been necking drinks back in Lauren’s company all night then couple of hours later she’s been tucked up in bed. It is no secret she drink drives and it has been mentioned countless times on here prior to her making her war and peace speech.

I think she fell to lauren for sympathy and Lauren basically got pissed she was being brought into it for Asher’s decisions and basically told her to stop begging for sympathy when she basically had been caught up. Lauren’s name got mentioned a few times when Asher’s drink driving scandal came up and I don’t think she’d want that associating with her. I think she was annoyed that Asher had her associated with it.

I also think Lauren started distancing herself from Asher when her thread on here became so active! I was looking back at old threads and they barely moved but now we’re getting through threads each month! Lauren clearly doesn’t like that type of attention and I think they had a talking too about it and neither liked the others attitude about it

I find it utterly hilarious that they’ve moved in with eachother but still haven’t been out on an actual date yet. Like a proper let’s get dressed up and go to a lovely restaurant date night. It’s actually proper fucked up!

Reactions: 14
Because she just tags along with his friends as he doesn't offer to take just her out 🤦🏻‍♀️ I follow so many influencers like this, who don't really have their own friends and team up with different influencers for a while and do the whole "Christmas gift exchange with my BEST FRIEND", then you never see them again...
This whole influencer lifestyle is quite sad really isn’t it. Portraying a fake perfect lifestyle just for freebies, likes and comments. I bet must of them are deeply unhappy if they need constant validations from strangers. I much prefer my imperfect life with my husband, kids, real friends and real job!

I find it utterly hilarious that they’ve moved in with eachother but still haven’t been out on an actual date yet. Like a proper let’s get dressed up and go to a lovely restaurant date night. It’s actually proper fucked up!
But Charley Here is a "man who wants to be a husband" you know!!

And she thinks he's gonna take her to the Maldives 🤣🤣🤣 she'd be lucky if he takes her to pontins prestatyn from what he's shown so far.

• Haha
Why does Lauren, follow Charley here’s ex Gemma miles?? They actually follow each other!

• Wow
  • Heart
Why does Lauren, follow Charley here’s ex Gemma miles?? They actually follow each other!
this gets better and better - do we think this is why Lauren has been very quiet and maybe unsupportive of Asher moving in with Char?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.