Asher Mary Lou #6 Sniffing coke, kitchen island bespoke, we all know she’s secretly broke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The chest she’s using as a coffee table looks so out of place, not the right size or anything, also saying it’s going to be full of colour when her sofa and carpet are dreary. Ok then Asher!

Reactions: 9
I am all for up cycling/charity shops/second hand but at least make it match! Her living room looks like student digs and the kitchen with all that cream granite and console table looks so dated. Interior design is just not her ✨vibe✨

Reactions: 8
It’s giving me tit vibes tbf! Look at the bleeping clip of that front room!!!! The sofa, paint on the walls and carpet are a completely different VIBE to all the tatt she has

She’s a bleeping idiot

• Haha
that sofa looks dirty already, she’s only had it cos it’s free and had a cheek to slag the delivery. The chest is hideous thrrre a reason someone gave it away. Decor as mismatched as her tattoos

It’s beyond cringe that they waited so long for that couch… such a bad advertisement for the company!!! If I was getting a free couch I’d be renting a van (or surely Char here can ask a friend of his or someone he knows in his line of work has a van) and I’d be driving to pick it up… not waiting months for the company who can only come when a few people in the same area buy a couch 🤣

Reactions: 6
I note from Lauren’s latest VLog that she came to London to spend some time with friends, and Asher wasn't one of them. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 the scruffy witch has admitted she hasn’t washed her hair in TEN DAYS!!!!!!! She’s been to the gym nearly everyday in those ten days! More than likely doing house work in those ten days and whatever else!!!!

Omg her scalp must absolutely hum!!!!! I can’t get over this scruffy bleep 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The sofa is so bespoke that the company has shared a link to buy the exact one on the photo of her sitting on it 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her nasolabial lines are so bad and she’s not even 30!! You’d be able to fit a £2 coin in them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
70F03B73-A385-4304-A87C-DE9E543744CB.jpeg

‘The most unreal quality dress’ . . . It’s made from 100% polyester love.

(didn’t click on her aff link, I just know ASOS have 20% off most items atm using code TWENTY).

• Haha
Thread title suggestions- Asher Mary Lou - more like Trasher Beggy Lou - SUCH A BESPOKE VIBE ✨

• Haha
View attachment 1979765

‘The most unreal quality dress’ . . . It’s made from 100% polyester love.

(didn’t click on her aff link, I just know ASOS have 20% off most items atm using code TWENTY).
Looks like she is smuggling melons in her dress. Big boob and tight high necks are not a great combination. She looks so uncomfortable.
Don’t even get me started on the beige / black bag, with the wine coloured dress 🫠.
---
What is actually going on with this photo! Why have they made her look so small 🤣 View attachment 1980362
Are we supposed to believe she is the size of a cushion 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Absolute messer that sofa girl is 🤣 Asher sat there like Thumbelina, wonder why she didn’t post the photo with the gorge ✨IBIZA✨ cushion on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.