Asher Mary Lou #6 Sniffing coke, kitchen island bespoke, we all know she’s secretly broke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1979765

‘The most unreal quality dress’ . . . It’s made from 100% polyester love.

(didn’t click on her aff link, I just know ASOS have 20% off most items atm using code TWENTY).
She definitely doesn’t know what her colours are 😖 she needs to find out about her colour season and wear it because this red is not the one at all 😩🤣

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion - Asher Mary Lou #7 Her house is Ibiza Welsh vibes bespoke, as much as Charley Here’s a joke of a bloke

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Threads suggestion : Charlie’s a joke, house is Bespoke, Ibiza / Welsh vibes give us the boke!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she bother filming her workouts when her form is so bleeping bad!!!!! 😖😖😖

For starters stop locking your knees and straightening your legs in squats you are gonna duck your knee joints 🙄 also why is she putting her toes in the air! She obvs cannot handle the weight if she is having to adjust her feet

Also her next exercise even states she has adjusted her form again due to an issue in her knee!!!

I almost had a heart attack when I saw her doing her crunches duck me she’s gonna have a sore neck. You are not supposed to lift like that ffs 😖😖😖😖

For starters if you have an issue in your knee, do not do exercises that put strain on your knees as it will not get better until you rest it

Secondly adjusting your exercise to accompany for your bad knee will only end up giving you issues elsewhere because your form is tit

God everytime she posts her workouts it makes me cringe

I’m sure she posts purely to show her flat ass off 😂

This line of stories today should be called:

I am an idiot who does not know any correct form and I will end up doing myself a mischief if I carry on 🙃🙃🙃🙃

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is really trying to force the who ‘Ibiza is just our vibe’ when in reality, it’s her vibe - not Charley’s.
charley goes to Ibiza to watch DJ’s just like millions of other Brits every year.
Asher on the other hand vibes off it because she takes every single one of her future husbands there to do the same mundane thing - stay in her Uncle’s villa, see the old town and some designer shops which she has no intension of buying something from but looks good for the gram, watch a sunset, have some tapas 🙄 although I think Charley has only even stayed in her uncles villa with her when he was with his mate so they just had free accomodation for their trip 😂
She already has that stupid beige Ibiza souvenir hat she wears proudly which looks like something my grandad would buy from his holiday thinking it’s ‘cool’ - now that ugly cushion on her cheap sofa. It’s just all so tacky! We probably all have ‘special places’ but your house doesn’t need cluttered in cheap tat to prove you’ve been. It’s like going Ayia Napa or Magaluf and trying to make it all quirky and classy - it’s still a party island for young adults, not bespoke 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She posts more about that ugly house on her account than she does the home account, what is the actual point of having the home account? I still can’t get over the cushion. If she’s determined to include Ibiza in the house she should have just got something like this. Would have been much more subtle and classy.
8C44D277-BA25-4601-A1A3-CC743BBE3AE3.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Urgh for starters what hard time have you had Asher?! All you do is go to the gym at 5:30, do some badly formed exercises, film bumper a million times a day and wait until 10pm for Charley to come home so you can eat tea.

Get over yourself! There are people out there scrimping and saving just to get by, just to pay bills! Entitled duck

Also the petty passive aggressive quotes she posts obviously aimed at people she knows. I think it’s sad A. You act like a 12 year old and post this tit and B. You obvs haven’t realised you must be the issue since NO-ONE, not even your MUM has bothered to come and see you in your new home 😳😳😳😳

Maybe you’re the issue hun?!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Can you imagine being in a house for 2 months and none of your “friends” or your own mother have come to visit!? Shocking. But shows how far up she is on people’s priority lists!!!!

Reactions: 11
The only person I see living a delusional story is Asher herself. I know a lot of influencers are out of touch with reality, but she takes it to a whole other level. She is so unlikeable.

Reactions: 6
Does all her Botox and filler stop her from smiling properly? When I smile my nose doesn’t move but hers is scrunched up like a snarl 😂

She needs to duck right off with the fry light tit chips!!!!!

If I’m sick of them surely Charley is as well!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Asher Scary Mary Lou: Charley is awol, her house is a mismatched mess and she’s sober again until the next breakup 😝🫣😅
---
Asif her BEST friends and mum haven’t visited her cos we’d have heard about it… que a big load of excuses why on her stories. I feel slightly sorry for her that she puts 100000% into her relationships and they put like 10% back. It’s quite painful to watch on her behalf

Reactions: 4
She's got a cheek mentioning "delusional stories", when she's Charley Here's tenant and constantly hinting that the Maldives or a wedding is on the cards and writing "WE ARE crazy in love", when he's never done one thing which would make me or anyone else think the feelings mutual 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ best the big chump can muster is "AML ❤" on a reposted story 😭😩 I didn't even realise the 14th of February had passed without "a ring on my finger" as Asher vowed she'd have this year. 😭😭😭

Charley holding out for summer to get another couple of free stays at the uncles villa

BE73D4FB-39D7-4501-B545-3D9916C703A5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does all her Botox and filler stop her from smiling properly? When I smile my nose doesn’t move but hers is scrunched up like a snarl 😂
She looks like a ventriloquist dummy...im sure the lady who does her filler/botox is experienced but come on she looks awful lately. 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How many times does she want to repeat this speech about going to the gym being down to discipline not motivation and comparing it to brushing her teeth? Her content is so recycled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.