Asher Mary Lou #5 Charley here, Asher drink drives, our relationship is as fake as her Instagram break!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other bit of the house tour that cringed me was when she showed the carpet, explained they'd upgraded it, then said how they'd pretty much upgraded everything they could "because why not, you know" 🤢 People genuinely doing well don't talk like that!
The amount they charge for upgrades is ridiculous, just mugging yourself off! Better off getting it done yourself once you’re in

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I live near her and have heard from a very close person of her she’s skint, constantly borrowing money off her brother and can’t afford much so god knows how she’s getting this house! Also the fact she says she doesn’t use the sunbeds does my head innnn she is in there atleast twice a week 😂😂😂 I’ve seen her loads
Few others have caught her orange car outside sunbed shops before. She’s also featured on a nasal tanning spray ig page. Plus we’ve seen how white her brother is 😂 and her old Fb pics!

We’ve long speculated where she gets the money from, tbh most of her nights out lately have been paid events through work. Other than hairburst and look fantastic she doesn’t seem to have a lot going for her work wise.

Do you know anymore tea ☕

Reactions: 7
Someone snap a pic of trasher in the sun beds please - right at the top of the wiki next to her doxxing people for asking if she fake tans :)

Reactions: 1
You can tell she’s not really been on the sunbeds / nasal tanners lately. For starters she’s not that fake colour you go when you take them, she’s also not got loads of freckles like she usually would. I used to take tan and they are two tell tale signs when ya on it and hammering the sunbeds.

Yeah she is still 1/4 black but she’s deffo not as dark as she makes out and she deffo enhances her colour with sunbeds and nasals.

Don’t know why it’s such a shameful thing tbh! Like who literally cares 🙃

Just a quick reminder.

Sure that’s her mum in the photo too so she obviously hammers the stuff too 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
You can tell she’s not really been on the sunbeds / nasal tanners lately. For starters she’s not that fake colour you go when you take them, she’s also not got loads of freckles like she usually would. I used to take tan and they are two tell tale signs when ya on it and hammering the sunbeds.

Yeah she is still 1/4 black but she’s deffo not as dark as she makes out and she deffo enhances her colour with sunbeds and nasals.

Don’t know why it’s such a shameful thing tbh! Like who literally cares 🙃

Just a quick reminder.

Sure that’s her mum in the photo too so she obviously hammers the stuff too 😂
Sorry I can’t get over the 3rd pic - that can’t be Asher?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Both looking like mahogany tables 😂 and no Asher it’s not racist when it’s not your natural colour! That is a nasal spray tan ALL DAY LONG!!!!!!

Reactions: 2
I have no words………
like mother like daughter 😵💫😂 cannot get over that top picture. i’m actually shocked like you can tell that’s asher cos of her a scrunchie nosed smile but her mum… looks like a completely diff person!

Reactions: 4
Anyone remember that woman in America? Rachel Dolezal?...👀
Just looked her up 😂 I mean Asher and her mum do have dual heritage, I think what pisses me off though is she is naturally very white. She then gets offended when people ask her how she achieves her tan. She’s lying yet again to her followers by playing the race card when in actual fact she achieves the deep tan by cheating with nasal sprays and sunbeds! That’s what pisses me off. Like it’s some bleeping crime.

My partner is half black, he still uses sunbeds as in the winter he loses his colour a bit as he’s not constantly in the sun. No1 is mad at him for doing it and he doesn’t have a flegga when someone comments on how he achieves his colour 🙄

Just Asher victimising herself AGAIN and lying to her followers! Pathetic

Reactions: 10
Just caught up with the new house vlog. It was just 30 minutes of Asher bragging 🥱

She’s so annoying. Like when she asked Charley to explain about the windows, he managed to say one word then she butted in and started talking over him.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember when Missguided posted her and she got loads of black fishing comments. She went crying to MG being like “please take the post down blah blah woe me”.

Probably tit herself she was gonna be outed.

also something has definitely gone on with her and Lauren, no likes on any of their recent posts 👀. Good for Lauren though, honestly Asher is a bleeping user. She’s100% the type of girl who fucks her mates off for a fella

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.