Asher Mary Lou #5 Charley here, Asher drink drives, our relationship is as fake as her Instagram break!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh back to vlogging…complete with wardrobe tour, how they built and a day out in London…can hardly contain my excitement! Also how does she have a clue about what charlies does for his bday…this is the first one they have spent together!

Reactions: 3
Asher saying the delivery drivers have struggled to fine her (newly bespoke massive dreamy) new build house due to them living at the bottom of the hill and it looking like no one lives down that way. It’s literally because the allocated addresses for the new build estate are brand new and probably hasn’t registered through to their delivery GPS system yet. My friend had this problem when she bought her new build. Why does Asher try and make out everything is something it really isn’t 😣 she just can’t be in the norm can she!

Reactions: 12
She is severely attention deprived or has lived a very sheltered life. The things she makes out are a big deal are literally nothing.

Reactions: 7
She is severely attention deprived or has lived a very sheltered life. The things she makes out are a big deal are literally nothing.
going by previous claims of what she has been like at school and in life seems like it’sjust all scenarios made up in her head 😂

Reactions: 5
I did wonder if she may be on the spectrum or similar. The way she forms incredibly close relationships (from her side anyway) with people immediately. With Lauren and Charlie so was referring to them as her best mates/soul mates etc within hours of meeting them. The relationship always seems very one sided with her mark all the effort. Lauren never went to her house…Charlie did like twice, but seems not to notice that they aren’t that interested in her. Also they was she over thanks people and makes such a huge deal over the slightest little thing that most other people wouldn’t think twice about it. Just a thought.

Reactions: 7
I did wonder if she may be on the spectrum or similar. The way she forms incredibly close relationships (from her side anyway) with people immediately. With Lauren and Charlie so was referring to them as her best mates/soul mates etc within hours of meeting them. The relationship always seems very one sided with her mark all the effort. Lauren never went to her house…Charlie did like twice, but seems not to notice that they aren’t that interested in her. Also they was she over thanks people and makes such a huge deal over the slightest little thing that most other people wouldn’t think twice about it. Just a thought.
Completely INTENSE person… for pals and men… it’s too much.. people can’t relax around intense people

Reactions: 8
Fully agree with you. I don't call her aspergers mary lou for nothing. It's like she's got a blueprint on how to deal with social situations.....boyfriend = love of my life, soulmate, gonna marry them soon. friend = best friend, so close, live in each others pockets. random people who are nice to her in builders yards = thinks she's "made friends" with them etc. etc.

I honestly don't think she's physically got the capability to deal with situations on a case by case basis. Hence why she can't see how tit and disinterested Charley Here is to respond appropriately, she just knows that when she's romantically involved with a man its plough ahead with "dating to marry, soulmates blah blah blah" regardless of how the man actually acts.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.