Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

holdupwaitaminute

I agree, it just seems so rinse and repeat, each weekend get drunk n eat out with a new group of friends and say they are your ‘forever people’. I was just saying on the Chloe Adair thread that these girls have no real life long mates. It’s Chloe’s birthday and majority of the people saying happy birthday are brands, companies or randomners who buy the shit she recommends on her gram. No1 she grew up with. None of these girls seem to have any genuine mates. You can’t tell me that deep down all these influencers properly like each other. They all signed up to a management and will all be competing for the most jobs or collabs. That’s why they always gotta get drunk at events to tolerate each other 😂

Being an influencer must be such a lonely existence at times, no real mates who have your back and you have life experience with (other than the paid tacky trips where everyone gets drunk)

What will all these girls do when influencing dies off? Or they get too old?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Let’s be honest, since Covid influencers aren’t as popular anymore. Even molly mae who everyone seemed to love at one point isn’t worshipped as much now.

Rule breaking during covid didn’t help alot of influencers but now the cost of living is going up and there are genuine hard working people out there that are still struggling to feed families, they won’t wanna see some stupid influencer getting paid to rant about a product they don’t even use and get paid to do it.

Give it a couple of years and this industry won’t exist

Yeah and who is driving home tonight.. Charley or Asher 🙄

I do feel for poor bumper thou! He’s proper been cast aside poor thing
Girl I could not agree with you more. All the younger generation are growing up learning how to waste their money on fickle things that don’t really matter, designer brands, mountains of beauty products/plastic surgery, getting trashed but starving yourself to keep thin. In the long run these things do not matter and wasting time on caring about image too much is an unrealistic view on life when most people are choosing what bills they can pay right now. I know it’s been said time and time again but this influencer culture is SO damaging and people like Asher feed into that.

I’m 30 now, but I spent a good part of my early 20’s feeling very sad that I couldn’t go on 100 trips a year like most of the people I would see online and was working all the time - how silly I was to be like that! but like you say, it’s going to die a death soon and these girls will have nothing to fall back on. All their tacky cheap shit clothing brands or deals won’t help them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

spillthetea22

VIP Member
She has just posted a load of archive stories with Char, and in EVERY SINGLE one of them she is grabbing him for attention. He doesn’t do it once. She’s actually embarrassing. 🙈🤦🏼‍♀️

hkh92

Long time lurker mainly on gemas thread but decided to watch ashers new vid with gemmas ex as I’m from the area and found the whole video so awkward,especially the cheating part. Well I used to go to the same gym as Charlie (definition in Peterborough) and he was texting/meeting up with/sleeping with a girl my friend trained with, her name also Charlie whilst he lived with Gemma, she eventually found out and moved out. Wonder if Asher knows about that and that’s why she asked the question?

• Wow
  • Heart

carrie535

It’s his bloody house! He can shit on the worktop if he wants. He doesn’t need little Asher making him “keep his word” to make sure he doesn’t mess the tea station up whilst she’s in Rhyl. I mean let’s pretend like he’s not been home much because of IBZ and the fact he doesn’t drink tea either. Of course a corner in the kitchen that isn’t used has remained clean. She’s a territorial dog

Attachments

• Haha
Their mum also urges the twins and their friends to “just marry someone who can look after them”.

I think Fern is on the straight and narrow now but Willow has the same pattern every time. Meets a lad that’s minted, moves into their home, stops working, break up 6 months later.
It wouldn’t surprise me if Asher is copying her too

Scous1234xox

Recent youtube vid....
Asher its not YOUR villa in ibiza, its your uncles?
Why are you buying a million mugs, hun you need to start saving your money for ur energy bills and council tax for that huge OTT house you really dont need for 2 people and your a first time buyer (if its even her house)
Also i bet his mums a mortgage advisor and fiddled their application
Whats the new saying A MADNESS...
P. S still no sign of charley in rhyl 🤘😂🤘

SPENNY wtf is this women on.

Shes gonna drive him mad once shes there all the time

Can someone explain whats haplened to her smile lines the bottom of her face

Im sorry her apron 😂😯 i can tell shes gonna go into wifey mode, I really hope she doesnt start making that horrendous soup at 6am for him and packing him lunch like a toddler

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh wow Asher such an interesting food shop.. Milk, bagels and Philadelphia. Fab content 🙄

I actually question why I bother following her at this stage. She’s the most basic, bland person ever.

• Haha

carrie535

When is Charrr going to Rhyl to meet her mum!
did anyone else notice she put a screenshot of a text message up the other day and cropped it just enough so that we could see Charrrrs mum texted her.
trying to show us she is BFFs with his mumma.
Who is it that said his mum is funding half the house? Is that true ?

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
They certainly look very close. She was at his winning match for the season if I’ve read it right (I know fuck all about football) in May this year. No sign of Asher as she was sunning her fake tits off in Ibiza.

the second pic is them In 2019. Yet poor Asher can’t even get a mention 😂 she has to tag him for herself 😂

* how much we betting she forces him to upload a pic now *

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

carrie535

She’s eye shagging herself again. This time trying to convince herself she has quads…..to build muscle you need to train and eat enough. We know you haven’t hit the gym because we have seen you topless walking across Rhyl leisure centre car park on your stories

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Everyday she posts about moving in with charrrrr and is sick of the distance 🙄 I don’t understand why they don’t live together now?! She’s not really got any reason to stay in Wales,
Plus it would be a good idea to try and live together first before you buy a house (although we all know it’s not gonna be her house)

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
How contradictory sharing that video about influencers showing off in the cost of living crisis, meanwhile she's sharing designer items, going to nice restaurants every weekend and making a page specifically to show off her four bed detached house??? She's so blind to it. I loved her content about a year ago but she's just like every other influencer now, in fact worse than a lot of them.

lshartley14

translation from lies to truth:

left pic: sucking in stomach so hard you can see her ribs

right pic: pushing her stomach out as far as she can

is she really that thick?? the left pic is clearly not “natural” or if it is it’s a serious health concern. clearly been reading here to “prove” her allergies 😂 sad behaviour but we can see right through you ash

there’s nowt wrong with having a bit of a podgy stomach asher, it’s what protects your organs love x

Attachments

holdupwaitaminute

Tell someone you are proud of them and love them just so you can screenshot it to Instagram as some sort of cringe flex… 🙃
You’re so quirky Asher Lloyd ✨ 🤣
I would be having a serious word with her if I were him like wtf you doing?! He’s going to get so fed up with her childish bullshit. Does she not realise how cringe and weird she’s being?

schnooglymooffff

Yeah exactly they could make him a nice spot in their bedroom. Imagine letting a guy you’ve known 5 minutes totally over throw you and your dogs full routine, especially with how she goes on about how bumper saved her etc. clearly not if she’s happy for the poor thing to be terrified all alone in a crate