Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spillthetea22

VIP Member
Good god! Can someone get me a medal, because I deserve one after sitting through that. Well done girls if you managed it. Why a load of waffle! She‘s so arrogant and obsessed with shoving her relationship down everyone’s throat!!!
We all know the first few months of a relationship are amazing! Can’t wait for it to all go tits up!!
I quote…. She’s never been so sure of anything in her life “we are going to have the best fucking life”! She’s full of actual shit!!! He’s probably hanging out of the back of someone when he’s off on these weekends away without her. He defo looks the type!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg so my mate was sat in front of Asher on the plane back from Ibiza and she said in the airport that her and charrrrr did not once speak to each other the whole time and literally looked like they hated each other haha

• Haha
  • Wow

holdupwaitaminute

I have second hand embarrassment for this girl. Lauren and Olive genuinely look like they have fun together and genuine besties, and then Asher tries to join in and sticks out like a sore thumb trying to be cool. Getting her phone out and videoing things randomly and shouting weird shit to make herself feel relevant and included. Lauren’s thrown the side eye to her stories a fair few times, looks like inside she’s like FFS fuck off Asher. Can this girl not read the room? You’re a flipping pitty invite everytime 🤣

• Haha

anonymousgirl92

She's a first class arsehole ✨️ earth arsehole ✨️ I didn't think she could get any lower in my estimations but WOW .... what a knob!

• Haha

Staffie1

Just shows how desperate she is to keep a boyfriend by letting him dictate how she treats bumper. So cruel doing this after Bumpers whole life has been sleeping on the bed with her. Shes quite pathetic and doesn't deserve a dog.

charb123

Literally came here to say the same thing!!!!!! You can’t expect a fully grown dog to suddenly be trained to go in a crate. My dog has been crate trained since a puppy and it’s like his safe space now, he doesn’t know any different. But bumper will be so scared 😭 poor dog

holdupwaitaminute

Is this girl OK?! Her behaviour is not normal. This constant spouting of shit on her social media and paragraphs she writes on her story going on and on about herself and making up situations just so she can talk about her and bring it back to her in some way. Like rambling essays that are so unnecessary - is this really what she classes as ✨living her best life✨ She spends most of her life on her phone obsessing over herself…and then she goes and posts yet another screen shot of a conversation where she’s given someone ‘advice’ - copying and pasting a quote you’ve seen online is not advice Asher. I swear she thinks she’s the best person to walk this earth. She needs help 😅 this girl is almost 30 I mean it’s shocking really.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Pinhead Larry

Chatty Member
Its cringe to have a home account for a new build imo. Surely all they're gonna do is put their stuff in it? Who cares about that? If they were renovating and restoring it'd make more sense. Be a nice cohesive floor plan for burglars though :rolleyes: Also putting 4 bed detached in the bio bit is sooo unnecessary and braggy.

rrearlcc

awkward video recap
- they have a sex tape
- asher became increasingly less quirky about sex when char gave the wrong answers
- they have sex tape
- asher said she didnt want to know about his past then proceeded to ask about his past sexual relationships
- genuine concern for bumper’s wellbeing grew as more details of their intimate relationship were subtly leaked (sex tape)
- char’s answer to everything was so laddy that asher had to overcompensate her feminist views until she made it clear that he was not allowed to 1) text other girls 2) accept drinks 3) like photos she cant make connection to 4) he talks to other girls 5) he doesnt post her on instagram 6) i blacked out at this point

overall, 10/10 viewing.

Edit: sex tape(s)

• Haha
  • Sick

laracroft

Chatty Member
It freaking riles me when she calls herself Mary Lou! How is liking ketchup weird as fuck it’s totally normal! She is such a pick me ohh I’m so quirky

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not sure about anyone else but I would be pissed off if someone had given me advice and then screenshotted said advice for all of their followers to see. It just completely takes the sincerity out of what she’s saying and like she’s only saying it to show all of her followers how nice of a person she is.

This might not be what you want to hear Asher, but if you have to go to all these extents to prove to the world how nice of a person you are, you probably aren’t a nice person.

holdupwaitaminute

Nobody hypes up Asher as much as Asher. I’m sick of her referring to herself by her own name like ‘this is so Asher’ 🥱 always banging on about how ‘goofy’ and ‘weird’ she is ohhh I’m a tomboy ohhh not me drinking this or eating that WHATSSS NEWWW DARLINGGGSS. She’s so fucking bland that she’s created this image of what she wishes she was in her own mind and because she can’t portray it, has to actively tell everyone that’s what she is. Give it up, you’re none of these things!

• Haha
  • Heart

holdupwaitaminute

1- when she moves “to another country” to be with Charlie who’s going to look after bumper when she goes to Ibiza 10 times a year? Surely she isn’t gonna send him back to wales for her 24 hour trip?

2- she claims she doesn’t use sunbed & tans really easily because she’s mixed race but there’s hardly a tan line to show when she comes back from holiday?
Which would mean her brother would surely have the same ‘natural’ tanned skin….oh wait.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

holdupwaitaminute

She’s totally copying Lauren’s style! Lauren is well known for this boho cowboy boot vibe and relaxed look and now Asher seems to be trying to steal her vibe!
And murdering it completely! I really like Lauren’s style, but Asher’s attempts are just 👎🏻 She tried to mix and match things that don’t work. Every DJ that Lauren knows she suddenly is friends with too, it’s so bloody cringe how she’s such a tag along. She meets someone once and then she posts them like they’re old pals.

…On a side note, does Olive actually DJ at these things because all she seems to do is pretend to turn something on the decks and shuffle behind the booth with headphones on 😂

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Why is it whenever she posts saying “someone just inboxed me” do I not believe her 😂

she claims she’s just seen someone carrying a bully after having their ears cropped so went on to say how someone had messaged about bumpers ears then began to explain (for the millionth time) why bumpers ear is the way it is and then proceeds to show her shitty tattoo 😂

I’m sure she makes shit up just so she can talk about herself because she’s such a self absorbed human being!

also I thought ear cropping was illegal?! Not something you’d casually walk out a vet from because it’s so illegal and not allowed to be done unless it’s for medical reasons.. so yeah, I call bullshit Asher you just wanna talk about you’re shitty ass tattoos and dog that you continually leave every other day 😂

p.s if this is how you look after your dog, please never have a child haha! It’s more frowned upon if you fuck the baby off to get off your face on drugs at shittyraves

• Haha

Staffie1

Her love for Bumper was the only thing that gave me any hope Asher had any decency and kindness about her but clearly she really hasnt. The way shes treating him after 5 years of being a dog mum for a lad shes known for 5 minutes makes me feel sick. Asher and Charley deesreve each other, heartless , self centred idiots.