Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Lmaooooo why has bumper now taken over Asher’s whole insta 😂😂😂 talk about over kill. Also sharing Charley and bumper on their first walk together 🙄 fuck me she’s going on like a fucking kardashian with the damage control

• Haha
Reactions: 9

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
The fact she's deleted it speaks volumes. Looks like her "girl gang" must have also told her how cruel it is to try and randomly crate a dog in a house that isn't even his home, when he's 5 and used to a certain routine with her. Dogs thrive off routine so the poor thing must be so confused, especially given Charley is his third "dad" 🙄

holdupwaitaminute

🚩 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

When he makes no effort in your social circles
When he doesn’t make an effort with your side of family
When he’s always “busy” for important events in your life
When he doesn’t travel to you EVER
When he dictates where your senior dog can sleep and tries to put him in a cage
When he’s constantly on his phone
When he never mentions or post you on his Instagram unless you pin it to his feed (LOL)
When he’d rather hang out with female DJ’s than you (Also LOL)

🚩🚩🚩🚩

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Is this girl OK?! Her behaviour is not normal. This constant spouting of shit on her social media and paragraphs she writes on her story going on and on about herself and making up situations just so she can talk about her and bring it back to her in some way. Like rambling essays that are so unnecessary - is this really what she classes as ✨living her best life✨ She spends most of her life on her phone obsessing over herself…and then she goes and posts yet another screen shot of a conversation where she’s given someone ‘advice’ - copying and pasting a quote you’ve seen online is not advice Asher. I swear she thinks she’s the best person to walk this earth. She needs help 😅 this girl is almost 30 I mean it’s shocking really.
totally agree.

she’s so fucking self absorbed and it’s tragic! Imagine being nearly 30 years old and having nothing in your life except fakeness because let’s be honest, everything in her life is fleeting and fake.

- her fucking tan and freckles are fake from nasal tanners
- her love for Bumper is fake otherwise she’d stop fucking him off like some dead beat dad 😂
- her diet and gym lifestyle is fake cause she rather get high and drunk these days
- her pretending to like house music is fake
- her pretending to like getting high and drunk is fake cause she’d rather be healthy and in the gym (you can’t have both b)
- her whole persona on social media is fake cause we’ve seen she can be a bitch if someone disagrees with her
- her basketball sized tits are fake
- her shitty nose job is fake
- all the filler she claims not to have is fake
- her relationship is fake, deep down she does not want some punk ass guy who clearly can’t put his phone down when in her company
- I suspect her house move is fake in the sense I bet she’s not buying it herself (she is a social media influencer with no real job or income, it’s a known fact they struggle to get mortgages) it’ll just be another house someone else is buying and she’s gonna pretend it’s hers
- her whole emotion for BLM movement was fake (she just wanted attention)
- her friendships are fake, they ditch her and won’t even let her stay over now and where are the friends she grew up with 😂 like why does she not seem to have any long term friends, just people she’s latched onto through work or other people

in conclusion, she’s a beg, she’s a fake and quite frankly she’s the worst type of influencer cause she acts so innocent and nice when in reality she’s just a bitch who has nothing REAL in life

✨ stunning fucking scenes my darlings ✨

• Heart

holdupwaitaminute

Oh for the love of fucking hell. Everyone in that crowd looked about 10 years old. She’s almost a 30 year old woman, please let’s not get this twisted. The only people that don’t see through her bullshit are people who haven’t done life and are on the same brain wave as her (living in denial and immature) and let’s face it, off their nut on drugs. She’s so unhinged she has to post a photo of her crying over it? New level of tragic.

Attachments

• Haha

gossipgalxoxox

Also why wouldn’t be be into her…. She drives down for a hungover shag and makes sex videos with him 😂 also in that video he’s with like 7 of his mates and she’s just filming them asking to leave…. So basiclly she’s tagging along? they won’t last 12 months fact!

• Haha

spillthetea22

VIP Member
Because Asher my darhhhlinggg, he doesn’t give a single fuck!!! That’s why!!!

Why has she given char a dark eyeliner filter? 😂

C24EC0B9-F3FE-4F29-9C6E-CD66E8C5F44A.jpeg

• Haha

spillthetea22

VIP Member
Ah, why do I feel another attempt to over-share/prove to insta world that her and Char have THE most amazing and open sex life!! Clearly looking for an opening to have a discussion on it!
When the truth is he’s probably looking at his phone whilst he’s hanging out of the back of her 😂😂😂

6E7E2505-C59F-43A7-8E5F-87AB9C67FE04.jpeg

• Haha

Staffie1

The crate will still be used for poor Bumper but she will just keep it hidden from us all. Its very clear Charley calls the shots and isnt dog friendly.

• Sad
She probs got pissed off that he was at Lab11 in Brum with that Alisha girl…. walked past him in there last night and fuck me you can tell when a lad loves the sesh more than a girl….

• Haha
  • Wow

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Lmao the upload of Charley and bumper playing together 🙄 is that damage control Asher 😂😂😂 she’s so fucking predictable

Also I think it’s named that because he’s bought the house and she hasn’t.. she’s just tagging along for clout.

if my man ever told me how to look after my dog he’d be getting the boot! She’s proper wound me up today! Tbh thou why are we all surprised, she’s spent a total of 36 days with bumper since the start of the year because of all her travel so are we surprised the poor dog is getting shot in a crate

what an ugly ugly human being

rrearlcc

Think our girl has been doing some late night reading on tattle 😏 I mean she’s got fuck all else to do since CHAR fucked her off and sent her home hungover 🤣🙃
Also some stunning scenes darlings of this weekend 🤣

Bet she’s not got these screenshots saved as her ‘mems’ 🙄🤣🙃
I thought the exact same when I saw the quote one! We're not judging you AML, we are judging the way you conduct yourself and everything about the way you choose to be.
Also driving at 4am to get mcdonalds chicken nuggets with a bf glued to his phone (at 4am) isn't my version of best life so plz try a bit harder with the year 11 inspiration quote

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
I’m still not over the time she filmed herself answering the door to the delivery man giving her a package bahahhhah

• Haha

holdupwaitaminute

I'd rather watch paint dry than actually listen to her, she's so fucking irritating I'm not surprised he spends so much time on his phone
If I went out for dinner with my husband (my actual husband not someone I use that term with because I’m not a bellend) and I propped my phone up to video myself putting my hair up he would actually leave me 😂 she doesn’t know life without her phone and her content is SO boring. We don’t need to see it, just enjoy a meal and an actual conversation.

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
STOP ASHER!!!!!!!

these are not before and after photos!!

the ‘before’ photo is your usual greasy hair because you’re a scruffy minty cunt who doesn’t clean her hair!

the ‘after’ photo is you, taking the time to wash your hair for the first time this month 😂

these are not comparison photos! Show us a pic of clean hair against clean hair 🙄😂

thick as pig shit honestly

Attachments

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
genuine question, I am happy to be proved wrong I just can't recall this happening...seeing as numb skull Asher's moving to the other end of the country to be with her "future husband" bar the meeting in the deserted cafe in Manchester where Asher requested a copy of the CCTV footage (which let's be honest was probably just charley going through the motions in order to secure his shag for later that night) have these 2 cretins ever been on a date just them 2!? all I ever see is random raves with Charley's mates, trips to Ibiza with Charley's mates in tow, trips to Amsterdam where Asher just tags along with Charley's pals and has to spend a day on her own, last night with Charley's mates etc etc

eta I do also recall one random nandos dinner after viewing the house that Charley's mum is buying for Asher as well 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

holdupwaitaminute

Who’s taking one for the team and watching her new video and give us the low down 😂
I got 5 mins in and literally could not withstand her voice any longer. It was based on being a video about Charlie giving his answers to questions but he sounds like he has about 2 brain cells and Asher asked the questions and then proceeds to screech over him and answer them herself without him getting a look in.

• Haha