Asher Mary Lou #3 Charr don't care, doesn't wash her own hair, bumpers been abandoned & Laurens vanished!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t worry she changed her top now. Obvs Lauren has had a word 😂
Breast implants that have well overstayed their welcome fully on show again - her taking that 193737273 outfit story chatting to Lauren, who the duck does she think she is honestly?! It’s tragic. Outfit still looks shite

Reactions: 2
she dresses like one of those wrinkly burned women who bakes in the sun all day in benidorm 🤢 so tacky it’s grim, the amount she’d aged from using sunbeds is horrendous. she should know better (can’t forget that story she posted from the sunbed shop lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder if Lauren will let her stay over tonight or will she be drink driving home again 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know we already know that she drank drive last time but in her most recent vlog she’s literally carrying a bottle of rose , has a glass in her hand constantly AND actually says “I do what I do best drinking wine” 😡😡😡 stupid idiot … so dangerous drink driving.. hope she gets reported / caught

Reactions: 4
I know we already know that she drank drive last time but in her most recent vlog she’s literally carrying a bottle of rose , has a glass in her hand constantly AND actually says “I do what I do best drinking wine” 😡😡😡 stupid idiot … so dangerous drink driving.. hope she gets reported / caught
She must think she’s above the law when she’s behind the wheel of that tacky af car. Drink driving, parking illegally. Irresponsible witch.
I think the new thread title should call her out on her drink driving, just so it’s as obvious to any brands ect who Google her as she makes it on her stories

Wasn’t she meant to be going away to Greece with Lauren or did I miss it ?!

Reactions: 1
Thread title: shame Asher doesn’t wash her hair as much as she drink drives

Reactions: 10
As much as drink driving is the worst of the worst, least she’d get rid of that awful car if she was to crash it…

I see Asher is making out on her stories that she usually stays at Lauren’s but stays on the sofa when Darius is home.. Girl we’ve got proof you drink drive 🙄

I’ve just watched the “cosy sunday car boot sale” vlog and at the start she says she’s so tired as she didn’t get to sleep until late because she waited up until Charley got in from his night out to face time him!! 😂 major major trust issues there! I’d say goodnight and let my boyfriend enjoy his night not vet him when he got home to see if he has a bird with him. 😂

Also she really gets on my tits when she does that annoying fast finger tap thing when she shows a product! 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s so ✨✨GoOfY✨✨ in real life.
duck me, she’s literally the epitome of a pick me girl.

She’s so ‘Petite’ with her ‘size 3’ 👀 feet
She’s such a ✨ToMbOy✨
She just loves ‘sneaks’
She’s just so goofy and so laid back, totally one of the boys.
She’s a gurls gurl through and through, empower each other darlings
She doesn’t want the usual interior - she just wants ‘neutral, relaxed vibes’ - same as every other account now that the grey Hinch theme has died.

Anyone got anything else to add? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Nobody hypes up Asher as much as Asher. I’m sick of her referring to herself by her own name like ‘this is so Asher’ 🥱 always banging on about how ‘goofy’ and ‘weird’ she is ohhh I’m a tomboy ohhh not me drinking this or eating that WHATSSS NEWWW DARLINGGGSS. She’s so bleeping bland that she’s created this image of what she wishes she was in her own mind and because she can’t portray it, has to actively tell everyone that’s what she is. Give it up, you’re none of these things!

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s so ✨✨GoOfY✨✨ in real life.
duck me, she’s literally the epitome of a pick me girl.

She’s so ‘Petite’ with her ‘size 3’ 👀 feet
She’s such a ✨ToMbOy✨
She just loves ‘sneaks’
She’s just so goofy and so laid back, totally one of the boys.
She’s a gurls gurl through and through, empower each other darlings
She doesn’t want the usual interior - she just wants ‘neutral, relaxed vibes’ - same as every other account now that the grey Hinch theme has died.

Anyone got anything else to add? 😂
No it’s boho Ibiza vibes dahhrrlingggg, just like walking into the villa in Ibiza.…… did she mention she has a villa in Ibiza? what.a.wanker!

Your description is bang on! Love it. 😊

• Haha
Oh and don’t forget her banging on about her Glastonberry nail colour that she ✨always✨ has, making out her hairdresser is practically her personal hair stylist and writing war and peace for hair burst, who Naomi bouncy blows (her thread is interesting👀) has her own edit of products with and she’s barely been a rep two mins and hardly posts about them, yet her Asher is dying on the cross for it. Has she ever had her own edit of products with them?

Nobody hypes up Asher as much as Asher. I’m sick of her referring to herself by her own name like ‘this is so Asher’ 🥱 always banging on about how ‘goofy’ and ‘weird’ she is ohhh I’m a tomboy ohhh not me drinking this or eating that WHATSSS NEWWW DARLINGGGSS. She’s so bleeping bland that she’s created this image of what she wishes she was in her own mind and because she can’t portray it, has to actively tell everyone that’s what she is. Give it up, you’re none of these things!
✨️This x1000000 ✨️

Can't stand her, she is so self absorbed. Also the quotes she shares on the daily about people not giving their all or not making effort etc. do we think she is throwing not so subtle digs at Charley? 🤣

✨️This x1000000 ✨️

Can't stand her, she is so self absorbed. Also the quotes she shares on the daily about people not giving their all or not making effort etc. do we think she is throwing not so subtle digs at Charley? 🤣

Thread suggestion- Obsessed with Char, drunk driving her car, Mary Lou has taken the sunbeds too

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.