Asher Mary Lou #3 Charr don't care, doesn't wash her own hair, bumpers been abandoned & Laurens vanished!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also really hard when your other half actually makes no effort to travel to you and it’s always you to him Asher …. Why didn’t she just move in with him to begin with?!? Literally makes no sense
This is what I’ve not understood about them. She could easily move in now but she doesn’t. They seem to think the house will be ready in December too but usually homes go over time slots. I think they are moving in to the first one on the site.

Reactions: 1
She deffo isn't a girls girl. She's the original Mean Girl .... and if she is referring to her tit styling as tomboy then she needs her eyes checking 🙄

Also, WHY are they waiting to move in when she could practically move in with him now.

The reason she didn't move to London with her Ex Jo (who was the love of her life) was because she couldn't do long distance. How is this any different 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Oh god, her 6am morning routine video is so cringe. She starts the reel of stood in her underwear. How cringe 😂😂. She then doesn’t even wear that underwear set to work out 😂
She loves herself so much which!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ye she really thinks she’s something she ain’t… also Char ain’t all that either… pair of inbetweeners the pair of them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she going on her latest reel wants us to believe that she stands there in the morning in green lingerie drinking her cup of tea!?
Actually, I can believe she does this, vain bleep 😂😂

Her and Char are both a pair of simpletons. He’s butters!
And something is defo amiss as she would just move into his perfectly adequate house if she missed him that badly! She has no reason to stay in Wales.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
H
So she going on her latest reel wants us to believe that she stands there in the morning in green lingerie drinking her cup of tea!?

And something is defo amiss as she would just move into his perfectly adequate house if she missed him that badly! She has no reason to stay in Wales.
Honestly, like she woke up in that underwear at 5.30am. Self absorbed c***t.

I agree, so bizarre how they have never lived together, been together 6 weeks and the first time they will live together is in the house they have bought. Mad

Reactions: 5
Oh for the love of bleeping hell. Everyone in that crowd looked about 10 years old. She’s almost a 30 year old woman, please let’s not get this twisted. The only people that don’t see through her bullshit are people who haven’t done life and are on the same brain wave as her (living in denial and immature) and let’s face it, off their nut on drugs. She’s so unhinged she has to post a photo of her crying over it? New level of tragic.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
GUARANTEE she messaged Swan to get them gifts… as per her house list
Oh yeah for sure. She’s making out this was a surprise package but we saw from that spreadsheet that she posted that swan were sending her stuff.

she is so vain and self obsessed.Back in Rhyl now I see. Such a weird relationship they have.

GUARANTEE she messaged Swan to get them gifts… as per her house list
Kitchen stuff is so expensive as well pisses me off influencers even shite ones get everything for free just to put a picture online, It’s like an accepted form of begging now.

Reactions: 6

It’s like during lockdown when she was doing a workout plan and she would stand eating coco pops in a sports bra staring at herself in the camera

Hahahahahahahah what an attention seeking bleep! Why would you upload a photo of you crying 😂😂😂😂 * I’m so emotional, oh wait, let me just get my camera out first * duck off you bleeping twit 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s like during lockdown when she was doing a workout plan and she would stand eating coco pops in a sports bra staring at herself in the camera
That was one of the most cringiest things she ever done in my opinion! When she would stand in her bathroom eating her bowl of coco pops with the camera set up to video her but she was acting all natural… nah I’m dead.. nothing would make me stoop to that level of self-embarrassment

Reactions: 3
I don’t get it she’s gone back home to then go to Charley’s? I thought she was just with him this morning 😂😅 he prob had stuff to do so she got pied for the afternoon until she’s needed again tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.