Asher Mary Lou #3 Charr don't care, doesn't wash her own hair, bumpers been abandoned & Laurens vanished!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His mate djing and a free hotel trip. That’s what it costs to get him to come to your house Asher 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe he’s not ever visited Rhyl since they met (even tho it’s really a summer holiday shag that’s gone wrong for him) that shows how one sided this relationship is. She’s probs literally spend like £400 a month in petrol visiting him, red flags all round

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I genuinely can’t deal with the forced/fake smile he does when she makes him pose with her. 😂😂

89D68590-7AB4-43AD-B5DF-AE8365A9EBFF.png

• Haha
So she’s taking him to Chester.. pretending it’s where she lives. Girl you live in Rhyl 😂 they haven’t spent the day sight seeing in her home town so drives him somewhere else and pretends it’s her turf 🤣

• Haha
I’m dying for her today. Why is she making out Chester is her local? “Couldn’t have Charley my ends without a day out here could I”
Girl… Chester is about 25-30 miles from your ‘hometown’ … that’s not your end at all.. in fact it’s not even in North Wales which she so proudly states she’s from. I would say take him to Prestatyn or Towyn or something but it doesn’t live up to her aesthetic does it. Look at her tagging all the Chester places now but didn’t have the bottle to tag Rhyl last night which is on her doorstep… bless. I bet he’s so confused right now!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m dying for her today. Why is she making out Chester is her local? “Couldn’t have Charley my ends without a day out here could I”
Girl… Chester is about 25-30 miles from your ‘hometown’ … that’s not your end at all.. in fact it’s not even in North Wales which she so proudly states she’s from. I would say take him to Prestatyn or Towyn or something but it doesn’t live up to her aesthetic does it. Look at her tagging all the Chester places now but didn’t have the bottle to tag Rhyl last night which is on her doorstep… bless. I bet he’s so confused right now!
tbf he looks and sounds thick as tit so he probably wouldn’t even know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Look how bored charr looks 😂
I would literally piss myself if I saw her in Burberry filming herself in a mirror and showing her starved stomach off 😂😂. You can try all the coats on you like- you can’t afford it! What’s the point of going in there and trying coats on for the gram to walk out empty handed. Making yourself look like a tit again Asher

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Such a random thing but, I like how she’s tilted the Birkenstocks so as to not show the shoe size, she always says she’s a size 3 shoe…. Yeah size 3 and then 3 more Asher hun 😂 why lie about such a stupid little thing?!

The cup of tea at the start of that blog 🙃🙃🙃🙃 RANCID
The story of the old oak flooring. I’m sorry I’m out. I’d honestly rather watch plaster dry. How do people subscribe and religiously follow this shite

View attachment 1623846I’ll be having nightmares
he looks like a sloth 🤣

The story of the old oak flooring. I’m sorry I’m out. I’d honestly rather watch plaster dry. How do people subscribe and religiously follow this shite
this is what I’ve been saying. Like what does she actually show us? Her everyday life?! Doesn’t everyone pretty much do the same thing as her? (Well except we all work 😂)

Reactions: 4
he looks like a sloth 🤣

this is what I’ve been saying. Like what does she actually show us? Her everyday life?! Doesn’t everyone pretty much do the same thing as her? (Well except we all work 😂)
I’d rather watch the life of a full time worker though honestly at least they’re contributing to society in some way!

There’s a fern thread on here if anyones got any more tea. I was from the area and moved as soon as I was of age so this is lovely nostalgic tea. That Chloe had a problem with me too so lol at her affair
What was Chloe’s problem with you?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.