Asher Mary Lou #3 Charr don't care, doesn't wash her own hair, bumpers been abandoned & Laurens vanished!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also can’t un-hear her talking about the colour of her undercarriage in her recent YouTube video with Charrr 😂😅🤢
Haha I mentioned this somewhere earlier in this thread. Completely unnecessary to talk about the colour of your vage on the internet!!! She will do anything for a few followers!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
H

Honestly, like she woke up in that underwear at 5.30am. Self absorbed c***t.

I agree, so bizarre how they have never lived together, been together 6 weeks and the first time they will live together is in the house they have bought. Mad
Not been in here for a while but wtf!!! They are buying a house together after a few months?????
Dear God. Plus how are they even affording it when she doesn’t have a proper job

Lmao bet she’s blanked it all out cause she’s either bought it or it’s been gifted 😂 he’s probably bought duck ALL 😂

Wonder why Asher doesn’t follow this girl back, considering they were obvs friends once upon a time
That’s Willow Lawton from Prestatyn. She’s currently living abroad with her new squeeze. Someone mentioned on here that she goes after men with money and quits her jobs once she gets with them so she can sponge off them.

Anyone got any recent tea on her? ☕

Reactions: 2
How is a jewellery brand from Chester close to her heart? I don’t understand this obsession with Chester, which is is ENGLAND yet she’s so proud to be Welsh.

Make it make sense

Reactions: 7
Hasn’t the owner of ChloBo been in rehab numerous time for being a coke head - v close to Asher’s heart 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I don’t understand this girl or it might just be me. On Friday night she drives 2.5 hours to Birmingham
to seemingly tag along with Charley and his mates for the night (nothing new there) only to drive 2.5 home following morning and to then drive 4+ hours down to his house later Saturday afternoon?
Surely anyone normal would just let him have his night with his mates and just go and see him on the Saturday when he’s home? Just seems completely unnecessary making the effort to go Birmingham for one night knowing you’ll be driving double that time to see him the next day?! It’s not like they got to spend any decent time together cos he was busy with his mates and taking photos or whatever he does with that camera. It just screams trust and separation issues to me.

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand this girl or it might just be me. On Friday night she drives 2.5 hours to Birmingham
to seemingly tag along with Charley and his mates for the night (nothing new there) only to drive 2.5 home following morning and to then drive 4+ hours down to his house later Saturday afternoon?
Surely anyone normal would just let him have his night with his mates and just go and see him on the Saturday when he’s home? Just seems completely unnecessary making the effort to go Birmingham for one night knowing you’ll be driving double that time to see him the next day?! It’s not like they got to spend any decent time together cos he was busy with his mates and taking photos or whatever he does with that camera. It just screams trust and separation issues to me.
ye I don’t get it - why would she bother?!? Doesn’t seem like it was a mutual friends birthday party or something to that effect.. just seemed like a standard lads night out 😂

Reactions: 3
Thank god we don’t have to hear about that sink driving round with her anymore

• Haha
In her latest vlog she spends the first 3-4 minutes justifying why Charley hasn’t been up to Rhyl yet when they’ve been an item since March basically saying she’s always on her own (despite living with her brother and his girlfriend and always saying how she goes to her grandparents for a Sunday lunch) and that her mum doesn’t live locally etc etc… then at the end of the video she says her mum has basically been living in her house all summer give or take a few weeks… so basically there have been opportunities, Charley just hasn’t made the effort then? Normal people have normal jobs and also manage long distance relationships, don’t tell me he hasn’t had a spare weekend in the last 7 months or been able to use some annual leave. If he really wanted to Asher, he would do.. remember that 🤔

Reactions: 11
In her latest vlog she spends the first 3-4 minutes justifying why Charley hasn’t been up to Rhyl yet when they’ve been an item since March basically saying she’s always on her own (despite living with her brother and his girlfriend and always saying how she goes to her grandparents for a Sunday lunch) and that her mum doesn’t live locally etc etc… then at the end of the video she says her mum has basically been living in her house all summer give or take a few weeks… so basically there have been opportunities, Charley just hasn’t made the effort then? Normal people have normal jobs and also manage long distance relationships, don’t tell me he hasn’t had a spare weekend in the last 7 months or been able to use some annual leave. If he really wanted to Asher, he would do.. remember that 🤔
In other words, tell us you read here Asher without telling us you read here 😂 justifying why he’s not been! Is she convincing us or herself at this point 😂

Reactions: 8
i literally cannot fathom the fact she’s buying a house with a guy who have only JUST met her mum / brother (not watched the vlog but i assume he’s not met her dad???) just goes to show how unimportant family is to her and charley. surely that should have been number one on their priority list? don’t get it imo

She met the guy in march, they are soul mates….. yet he’s NEVER made the effort to meet her family or friends. Major major red flags there, so one sided! Also why can’t she stay in his house when he’s not there save her driving back every time he goes out. She’s gonna move down there then realise Charley is literally never home, she may aswell stay in Rhyl

Reactions: 6
That vlog was painful to watch. He couldn’t be less interested if he tried. I honestly can’t believe she puts this out there and says he’s her soul mate… Surely she can’t be posting these things trying to convince us he is. If she’s putting the best of their relationship on her stories/vlog then I hate to think what they’re like off camera..
He might aswell have said that’s the last time he’s driving up to her, he made it out to be so inconvenient!!! I’d be gutted if that’s how my fella spoke about the first time he made the effort to come to visit me and my family.
Matching Birkenstocks aswell, a different shoe type for this new soul mate 🤣

Reactions: 4
Also why wouldn’t be be into her…. She drives down for a hungover shag and makes sex videos with him 😂 also in that video he’s with like 7 of his mates and she’s just filming them asking to leave…. So basiclly she’s tagging along? they won’t last 12 months fact!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow I’ve not watched this blog but it sounds bleeping tragic!!!!
The fact he compliments her by calling her a ‘good bit of kit’ just shows he only wants her for a shag 🤣 like how chavvy can you be?!

I still can’t get over her stupid Q&A video where she talks about the colour of her vag and the fact they’ve made a sex tape. It’s just embarrassing. Like get some class girl 🙄 it’s like she tried to be different personalities all the time but can’t keep up with herself. You preach and preach Asher but just trying being YOU!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Considering this girl is all for real skin texture and not using filters… you can see such a difference in her skin on her Instagram pictures compared to that latest vlog where she was driving at the start and the part where she was lying in the hotel bed in the morning. I don’t understand how she thinks she can get away with looking like her Instagram grid posts and preaching she doesn’t alter them etc when she uploads vlogs that show her real skin and face shape etc. Catfish!! She needs to lay off the sun beds though her skin is looking like leather for someone who hasn’t even hit 30 yet and claims they have an obsession with all things skin care!

Reactions: 4
Desperate Asher strikes again in the latest VLOG following Charley around like a bad smell! She’s so desperate. There were zero girls on that night out. And at the end where she was like “I wish these lads would get their act together so I can go home”! Bet they wish you weren’t there at all Asher. Sad witch!!

Also her skin is vile! There is a lot to be said about filters! 🤢🤮

98F5D0C5-21B7-459E-BCCA-FA46E55A67E7.jpeg
FEB3D6D7-B083-4020-81F5-23D662B2F359.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Top comment on her YouTube about why they don’t live together yet. Predictable response 😂 can’t SS as she’s wrote war and peace again

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.