Asher Mary Lou #3 Charr don't care, doesn't wash her own hair, bumpers been abandoned & Laurens vanished!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i know this isn’t lauren’s thread (does she even have one?) anyways i’m just watching asher’s new vlog, i’m pretty sure lauren and darius live in a terraced house. i can’t get over how LOUD they were playing music with no regard for their poor neighbours?! god i feel sorry for whoever lives near them. imagine having to deal with that noise pollution

Reactions: 4
i know this isn’t lauren’s thread (does she even have one?) anyways i’m just watching asher’s new vlog, i’m pretty sure lauren and darius live in a terraced house. i can’t get over how LOUD they were playing music with no regard for their poor neighbours?! god i feel sorry for whoever lives near them. imagine having to deal with that noise pollution
Maybe they live on a rough street? 😂 I love Lauren’s house though it’s so nice!

Reactions: 1
Such a random thing but, I like how she’s tilted the Birkenstocks so as to not show the shoe size, she always says she’s a size 3 shoe…. Yeah size 3 and then 3 more Asher hun 😂 why lie about such a stupid little thing?!
Reminds me of that TikTok trend of girls wanting attention for being so petite and delicate 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Does anyone know where you get can get disposable cameras developed digitally like she has??
im sure she’ll tell you in her weekly blog or write war and peace about it on her stories. She likes to read here, sure she’ll tell you tomorrow on her story and claim she’s had ‘so many people ask her in her DMs’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know where you get can get disposable cameras developed digitally like she has??
I got mine developed at Max Speillman and tbh I wish I didn’t bother paying extra for digital images, they were really bad quality. Taking a photo of the print actually looked better

No need to score out the ‘where from’ no one wants to steal your home decor ffs. Hiding it but I’m sure we will see affiliate links soon enough 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No need to score out the ‘where from’ no one wants to steal your home decor ffs. Hiding it but I’m sure we will see affiliate links soon enough 😅
Or it’s all from cheaper shops and that’s not the vibe she likes giving out 😂 does anyone else think it’s weird she’s wrote who’s paid for it too? Is she keeping track so she knows what’s hers when they split up😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Does anyone think her homeware stuff is ridiculous? Like the stuff is nice but little bric brac is pointless nearly.. what about big stuff that’s actually expensive? Couches / table and chairs? Save up your penny’s for that Asher 😂

Reactions: 4
Does anyone think her homeware stuff is ridiculous? Like the stuff is nice but little bric brac is pointless nearly.. what about big stuff that’s actually expensive? Couches / table and chairs? Save up your penny’s for that Asher 😂
Bet Charrrr will be sorting out the bigger stuff, so when he does see the light and send her packing back to Rhyl he hasn’t got to replace it 😂

plus he already has most of this big stuff, whereas she shares hers with her brother🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.