Asher Mary Lou #3 Charr don't care, doesn't wash her own hair, bumpers been abandoned & Laurens vanished!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair looks sooo thin and damaged, how are hairburst still letting her promote their products 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We shall name this one ‘Wild Wild West pavement slab’
Ran here to post same thing! Her hair is so limp and damaged (hair burst are good then 🙄) and this outfit!!!! What the actual duck. She tries to dress like Lauren but makes a pigs ear of it

Also funny how Charrrrr will make time for her on the weekend when there’s a free gifted trip to a hotel involved 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
he tells her to get off him in her latest story video 😂

so he is an hour away from her ‘hometown’ aka Rhyl. Let’s see if he makes the effort to go and see her mum who is still up in north wales because I saw her in Prestatyn today

• Haha
Reactions: 6
he tells her to get off him in her latest story video 😂

so he is an hour away from her ‘hometown’ aka Rhyl. Let’s see if he makes the effort to go and see her mum who is still up in north wales because I saw her in Prestatyn today
NOOOOOOO he did not!!!!! 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
When I’m out with my boyfriend having a really good time and enjoying his company, I don’t post on social media all night! You should try it Asher..….. But then again you might actually have a conversation with eachother. 😂

I saw a post once about how people who are actually happy in their relationship don't feel the need to show it off, and it's soooooo true. All the girls I know who share how amazing their partner is every second and what they're doing all the time always end up breaking up!

Reactions: 4
I used to like the outfits Asher wore especially A/W, tracksuits big jackets nice casual fits etc hence the reason. I found her in the first place. But the tit the wears these days is just 1) ugly 2) pathetic 3) ugly

• Haha
Maybe he’ll surprise us all, including Asher and go to her house after he’s stayed in her ✨ free, gifted, PR, freebie ✨ hotel stay 😂🙄

• Haha
Charrr always looks slightly inconvenienced round her, like he's pretending he doesn't know her 🥴

• Haha
seriously, he’s like 1.5 hours away from her house. Surely they’re taking a detour there to see her family and take bumper to Rhyl beach?
assuming he drove up to manc as well so there is literally no reason to not make the effort to go there. They’re probably having an argument about him not wanting to go as we speak 😂

Reactions: 1
Was coming on to say the same thing about copying and wanting to be like Lauren 😂

Ran here to post same thing! Her hair is so limp and damaged (hair burst are good then 🙄) and this outfit!!!! What the actual duck. She tries to dress like Lauren but makes a pigs ear of it

Also funny how Charrrrr will make time for her on the weekend when there’s a free gifted trip to a hotel involved 😂😂😂😂

YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! Girl it only took you 6 months to get him to your house! I am so proud of you
👏🏽😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watch their relationship rapidly spiral downhill now he has seen where she is really from now and that she’s a far cry from the Cheshire housewife she likes to portray herself as. A fake life for Mary Lou with all this ‘designer’ clothing, financed BMW and high end taste and class she pretends to have when her reality is she lives in a boring old semi, in a run down seaside town with her brother and his girlfriend. Bet he can’t wait to get back down South. It’s a shame it took one of his mates DJ’ing up North for him to actually make the effort to going to Rhyl though, he should have done that before the summer

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.