Asher Mary Lou #3 Charr don't care, doesn't wash her own hair, bumpers been abandoned & Laurens vanished!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why in the latest vlog does she explain, in long ass detail, about Charley’s gas and electric certificate!? No one cares!!!
she also talks like it’s her house, says “we have got it sorted”. 😂

Another thing, she really thinks that house will be ready by December! New builds are always delayed!! 😂

Reactions: 2
not a single photo of her and her mum as a child on that birthday post. wonder why… i can think of a few reasons 🤔

Reactions: 5
not a single photo of her and her mum as a child on that birthday post. wonder why… i can think of a few reasons 🤔
First reason:
Because she got pied off to her grandparents for whatever reason. Her mum seems like an alcoholic, not sure why but I get that vibe 😂 maybe it’s why Asher hated alcohol so much.
Has she ever explained why she lived with her grandparents?

Second reason:
She wasn’t sniffing nasal tanners and hammering sunbeds when she was a child so naturally she doesn’t want the world to see how naturally white she is

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have Lauren's eyebrows always looked like that.....stuck right up like Ashers? .... didn't think brow lamination was meant to look like that. They look so odd and unnatural.

Also, those trousers. I'd pay her NOT to wear them. They are gross. I wonder how many people actually buy the tit that she wears 🤦🏽‍♀️

Recent youtube vid....
Asher its not YOUR villa in ibiza, its your uncles?
Why are you buying a million mugs, hun you need to start saving your money for ur energy bills and council tax for that huge OTT house you really dont need for 2 people and your a first time buyer (if its even her house)
Also i bet his mums a mortgage advisor and fiddled their application
Whats the new saying A MADNESS...
P. S still no sign of charley in rhyl 🤘😂🤘

SPENNY wtf is this women on.

Shes gonna drive him mad once shes there all the time

Can someone explain whats haplened to her smile lines the bottom of her face

Im sorry her apron 😂😯 i can tell shes gonna go into wifey mode, I really hope she doesnt start making that horrendous soup at 6am for him and packing him lunch like a toddler

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Recent youtube vid....
Asher its not YOUR villa in ibiza, its your uncles?
Why are you buying a million mugs, hun you need to start saving your money for ur energy bills and council tax for that huge OTT house you really dont need for 2 people and your a first time buyer (if its even her house)
Also i bet his mums a mortgage advisor and fiddled their application
Whats the new saying A MADNESS...
P. S still no sign of charley in rhyl 🤘😂🤘

SPENNY wtf is this women on.

Shes gonna drive him mad once shes there all the time

Can someone explain whats haplened to her smile lines the bottom of her face

Im sorry her apron 😂😯 i can tell shes gonna go into wifey mode, I really hope she doesnt start making that horrendous soup at 6am for him and packing him lunch like a toddler
Thank you for taking one for the team and watching it! I can’t bare to watch her general day to day dribble! All the stupid words she uses 🙄

Her latest story saying people ask ‘so when are you and Charley having kids?’

you’ve been together about 3 minutes Asher and he has never met a single member of your family or even been to visit where you live. I guarantee absolutely nobody has asked you that question 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
the caption should have been
“ what I do when I realise I’m moving in with a lad that’s never met my family and will bin me off at the first chance he gets”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

you’ve been together about 3 minutes Asher and he has never met a single member of your family or even been to visit where you live. I guarantee absolutely nobody has asked you that question 😂
it’s the fact she’s stated 100000000 times she doesn’t want kids in the past for me. i’m all for changing your mind when you meet the right person but why not just say that in the first place instead of being adamant you’ll never want kids? she can barely look after her own dog (swanning off to ibiza 10 million times a year and leaving him behind) yet alone an actual baby. wouldn’t surprise me if she did get preggers just to trap charley, she’d be the type to poke holes in condoms or flush her pill 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

*fertility testing* 3 months ago. For a woman who doesn’t/does want kids 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She makes out like she’s a local celeb and we’re all invested in her life. Girl you ain’t no kardashian, simmer down

Also why have our avatars all got hats on?

Is she wearing a bleeping unitard?! 😂
*When you’re unsure if you’re going to jump on the bike and do a quick Tour De France at the end of the night, so dress appropriately!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Asher’s entire wardrobe is tragic - she’s got no idea about what to pair with what and ends up with absolute car crashes.

On a side note, Lauren’s now shared two outfits of her prancing around town in practically lingerie (see through black bra with a blazer or shirt over the top) - I feel like if you’re going out for a nice meal or drinks you would wear more than a bra?! Feel like it’s taking it way too far, especially for a married women…but maybe I’m just out the loop and I’m the weird one for not realising underwear is the new outwear 🥴

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.