Asher Mary Lou #3 Charr don't care, doesn't wash her own hair, bumpers been abandoned & Laurens vanished!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is if you Google ‘Asher Mary-Lou’ tattle is the third page down so people who click on here can see loud and clear what everyone notices and knows about her. She needs to seriously rethink her decisions if she’s going to put everything out there. I have a video clip of her a year and a half ago moaning over a waitress ‘accidentally’ putting vodka in her coke when she didn’t ask for it because that’s just not who she’s is, how she likes going out for food and not into drinking etc. just proves she’s a social chameleon. Sort yourself out Asher.
God, I remember that night. Isn’t that bad 😬😬😬😬😬

Surprise surprise Charley was supposed to drive to north wales after his game on Saturday but he was with the boys!!! He didn’t meet her mum and dad like he was supposed to and obviously ditched her Sunday too and that’s why she was drinking wine at Lauren’s. The stupid fool still uploaded a photo snuggling the sonic teddy. Your a mug!!!! He’s so not into you Asher! He was on and off with Gemma and had her live with him. It clearly means nothing to him! I used to like her but she’s gotten way to big for her boots.

Reactions: 10
that sink she’s bought is the ugliest bleeping sink i’ve ever seen 🤢 reminds me of hospital food trays if anyone gets what i mean haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Surprise surprise Charley was supposed to drive to north wales after his game on Saturday but he was with the boys!!! He didn’t meet her mum and dad like he was supposed to and obviously ditched her Sunday too and that’s why she was drinking wine at Lauren’s. The stupid fool still uploaded a photo snuggling the sonic teddy. Your a mug!!!! He’s so not into you Asher! He was on and off with Gemma and had her live with him. It clearly means nothing to him! I used to like her but she’s gotten way to big for her boots.
how embarrassing! I still find it utterly bizarre that he hasn’t made an effort to come to her area, meet her friends/family. See what her life is like.

I know she said before it’s because of work 🥴 (I don’t believe that) surely the person who you’re gonna spend the rest of your life with would still have an interest in your haunts and hang outs 🤷🏼‍♀️

I know she told Charrrr that she was dating to marry but honestly I don’t believe for one minute he cares for that tit. Clearly this house was already on the horizon for him given his mum is deep in the housing company, she just come along for the ride.

honestly the more I watch them, the more I am not convinced 😂 he’s probably thinking, if I keep this up this silly witch will just furnish my whole house for me 😂

she’s either not as close to her family as she makes out or he does not give a tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
how embarrassing! I still find it utterly bizarre that he hasn’t made an effort to come to her area, meet her friends/family. See what her life is like.

I know she said before it’s because of work 🥴 (I don’t believe that) surely the person who you’re gonna spend the rest of your life with would still have an interest in your haunts and hang outs 🤷🏼‍♀️

I know she told Charrrr that she was dating to marry but honestly I don’t believe for one minute he cares for that tit. Clearly this house was already on the horizon for him given his mum is deep in the housing company, she just come along for the ride.

honestly the more I watch them, the more I am not convinced 😂 he’s probably thinking, if I keep this up this silly witch will just furnish my whole house for me 😂

she’s either not as close to her family as she makes out or he does not give a tit 😂
Yes yes and more YES hun! She actually said on the Vlog she uploaded yesterday, she made a point of saying shame Charley couldn’t be at the wedding because of football then she said the next weekend (this weekend… her blogs are a week behind us) that Charley was finishing football Saturday and driving down to north wales to meet her parents! Ummmmmmmm where was he???!! I 1000000% agree that he was already moving already and it’s his house. If they split or on and off then where will she go??? It’s laughable at this point the minimal effort from him.

Reactions: 4
Yes yes and more YES hun! She actually said on the Vlog she uploaded yesterday, she made a point of saying shame Charley couldn’t be at the wedding because of football then she said the next weekend (this weekend… her blogs are a week behind us) that Charley was finishing football Saturday and driving down to north wales to meet her parents! Ummmmmmmm where was he???!! I 1000000% agree that he was already moving already and it’s his house. If they split or on and off then where will she go??? It’s laughable at this point the minimal effort from him.
I very rarely watch her blogs, if I’m honest, it’s a little big headed of her to think people wanna watch what she gets up to day in day out, like who is she 😂

I only watched the Q&A with Charrr to look at their chemistry (which was abysmal) and the LA blog (cause I wanted LA inspo. Was not inspired lol)

but if she said that and he didn’t show 🙄 it just seems like another one to add to the list of things he’s failed to do. It’s so obvious he pies her off all the time, clearly he cares more about his boys than her. I’d be pretty pissed if he made a promise to meet her parents and come to Wales to then bail and go out with his mates for no reason 😂 when will this dumb girl wake up 😂

She also probably wasn’t invited to Lauren’s Sunday lunch but because Charrr pied her off, they let her come out of sympathy 😂 probably why she had to leave because she’d out stayed her welcome! You can’t tell me Lauren doesn’t have a sofa for her to crash on 😂 she used to stay at Lauren’s all the time and now she gets booted out into the dead of night expected to drive hours home after finishing glasses of wine off 😂

Asher is like them parents that say their 3 year old recited a Shakespeare play or some tit like that.

your mum did not say that Asher, you’re just on the beg for attention 😂

add it to your stupid quote page and pass it off as your own quote like you do with them all ✌🏽🫶🏽😂🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Literally sorry but your mum did not say that Asher come on now😂😂😂. How long till it’s on her ‘quotes’ page?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is genuinely one of the most self-absorbed, self indulgent people ever. She isn't being 'kind' to anyone by drink driving and abandoning Bumper at any opportunity :rolleyes:

• Heart
Asher is like them parents that say their 3 year old recited a Shakespeare play or some tit like that.

your mum did not say that Asher, you’re just on the beg for attention 😂

add it to your stupid quote page and pass it off as your own quote like you do with them all ✌🏽🫶🏽😂🙄
Or maybe she just needs to stop acting like a proper twit and people will be kind to her 🤷🏽‍♀️ just saying Asher 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
God you can tell when Hello Fresh are doing the rounds with their monthly influencer promotions! My feed has been flooded with influencers sharing their hello fresh box they get once a month and claim to use it all the time 🙄

anyone else not use certain products purely because of how they use influencers and not have any genuine ads now?

the absolute double standards this woman has 😂 like she isn’t off her head on god knows what and booze at every chance she gets
Tbf, she was probably talking about drugs and alcohol since we’ve all seen on here how coked up as wrecked she can get!

• Haha
She’s mentally unstable!
How is this funny in the slightest? 😳
The effort of prepping that picture and writing the content…. FOR THAT!? Charley, run for your life!!!!

6C5DE5D4-C09D-401B-A368-00156C017A2C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
the absolute double standards this woman has 😂 like she isn’t off her head on god knows what and booze at every chance she gets
She wouldn't know what hard work was if it smacked her in the face!!!!!

So she takes retinol tablets (these tablets clear your pores and give your skin a healthy boost/glow) perhaps if she wasn't off her head every other weekend her skin wouldn't need these tablets 🤷🏽‍♀️ she's just a beg with tit content and the sooner this fad with influences is over the better

I don’t know why she’s posting this because it does not describe her future hubby to be at all! He pied you off to go out with the lads and didn’t come and meet you’re family 🙄

also she’s mentioning her mum ALOT recently 🙄 probably since we’ve all speculated she didn’t have much of a relationship with her 😂

She gets more attention out that stuffed bleeping toy than out of that lad 😂

Attachments

• Haha
God you can tell when Hello Fresh are doing the rounds with their monthly influencer promotions! My feed has been flooded with influencers sharing their hello fresh box they get once a month and claim to use it all the time 🙄

anyone else not use certain products purely because of how they use influencers and not have any genuine ads now?
Not Asher related but this is my pet peeve. When companies obviously do just a random PR push but literally have influencers post the same day? As if that looks genuine 😂. That Art Deco makeup are bad for it

Ive wondered the same! I get hello fresh and I can offer people the same discount (60% first box etc) and then I would get credit. Do we reckon they’re not just all doing that and getting free food? 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.