Asher Mary Lou #3 Charr don't care, doesn't wash her own hair, bumpers been abandoned & Laurens vanished!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her latest VLOG to try and send myself to sleep, and she gets more irritating with each one…….

Why does she always say ”Mother” instead of “Mum” like normal people?
Why does she repeatedly explain the story of Bumper being the last puppy in the litter? 😴
Why does she say stunninggggggg in the most annoying way!?
Why does she talk so bleeping fast 😳
Why does she feel the need to explain every single thing in full detail to the video!

I really don’t like her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched her latest VLOG to try and send myself to sleep, and she gets more irritating with each one…….

Why does she always say ”Mother” instead of “Mum” like normal people?
Why does she repeatedly explain the story of Bumper being the last puppy in the litter? 😴
Why does she say stunninggggggg in the most annoying way!?
Why does she talk so bleeping fast 😳
Why does she feel the need to explain every single thing in full detail to the video!

I really don’t like her!!!
STUNiiiiing is how she says it! I can literally spell how she says it’s!

banging on about not using filters to show off her real skin but she’s always using filters 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh duck off Asher! She has literally said ”mum” for the first time ever…… she defo reads here. 😂😂

9BFCAEDD-7E68-4D17-AE0D-8EF9E8ADBDC2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
There were lawyers involved and he made it difficult to sell the house because he had a say in the price it would sell for and kept turning sales down. There was never anything on paper in terms of an agreement. It was a bizarre situation because she’d always thought that because she made the mortgage payments, it was only hers. Something else that stood up for him was that he did some (pretty shoddy) work on the house, so he used that against her.
this is mental to me, like if he had lived somewhere else he'd have had to pay rent and bills, he doesn't get a proportion of a landlords house when it sells where he would pay rent and bills so why should he for his girlfriend, especially if he'd just contributed to bills and presumably not the mortgage! I understand it's different if people are married.

Another weekend that she’s not with Char… so strange…has she ever even gone for a Sunday roast with the boy? 😂

I have second hand embarrassment for this girl. Lauren and Olive genuinely look like they have fun together and genuine besties, and then Asher tries to join in and sticks out like a sore thumb trying to be cool. Getting her phone out and videoing things randomly and shouting weird tit to make herself feel relevant and included. Lauren’s thrown the side eye to her stories a fair few times, looks like inside she’s like FFS duck off Asher. Can this girl not read the room? You’re a flipping pitty invite everytime 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another weekend that she’s not with Char… so strange…has she ever even gone for a Sunday roast with the boy? 😂
Even stranger, in her vlog from last weekend at that wedding she'd said this weekend gone Charley was supposed to be coming up to Wales to see her mum, dad and grandparents. Guess he changed his mind, shock!

Reactions: 7
I am sick of this bleep drink driving 😡 it’s not as if she’s travelling down the road either! And these companies continue to use someone who drink drives! Like go to your mates and just don’t have the wine, it’s bleeping easy?! You used to do it a year ago when you were with the other boyfriend so why does she need to do it now 😡

Asher, I know you read here, for once, just do the right thing and stop drinking and driving! You will bleeping kill someone one day! Not only are you drinking while driving, you’re driving a long distance when it’s dark, your driving will be impaired and you could seriously bleeping hurt someone?! Will that wine be bleeping worth it then?!

don’t know who’s house you were at but they clearly don’t give a duck about you if they won’t even let you stay the night when they’ve actively watched you drinking! They aren’t good friends either for allowing you to leave and put yourself and others at risk!

each one of you last night was reckless and you should all feel ashamed of yourselves! You especially Asher cause you drink drive TIME AND TIME AGAIN!

Reactions: 12
I am sick of this bleep drink driving 😡 it’s not as if she’s travelling down the road either! And these companies continue to use someone who drink drives! Like go to your mates and just don’t have the wine, it’s bleeping easy?! You used to do it a year ago when you were with the other boyfriend so why does she need to do it now 😡

Asher, I know you read here, for once, just do the right thing and stop drinking and driving! You will bleeping kill someone one day! Not only are you drinking while driving, you’re driving a long distance when it’s dark, your driving will be impaired and you could seriously bleeping hurt someone?! Will that wine be bleeping worth it then?!

don’t know who’s house you were at but they clearly don’t give a duck about you if they won’t even let you stay the night when they’ve actively watched you drinking! They aren’t good friends either for allowing you to leave and put yourself and others at risk!

each one of you last night was reckless and you should all feel ashamed of yourselves! You especially Asher cause you drink drive TIME AND TIME AGAIN!
Couldn’t agree more!

OMG, was she actually drink driving? What the hell :mad:

Reactions: 1
OMG, was she actually drink driving? What the hell :mad:
she was seen drinking wine at Lauren’s house. At least one large glass of wine. Few hours later she’s in her car bragging about how much she loves Chris Browns music 🙄 it’s night time. She’s woken up in her home. She obviously drove home after being at Laurens house.
It’s not the first time she’s been called out on here for drink driving.

The glass is almost empty when dancing and then she’s drinking another one an hour later when she’s at the table with that guy! She clearly had more then the legal limit. Silly witch!

Reactions: 4
She makes a joke on Darius’ (Lauren husband) Instagram story as well where she says “ohh no my glass is empty / better change that) / shock “ something to that effect 😡😡😡 so definitely drinking multiples glasses silly cow .. she should be reported … hope she’s stopped and breathalysed

Reactions: 2
She makes a joke on Darius’ (Lauren husband) Instagram story as well where she says “ohh no my glass is empty / better change that) / shock “ something to that effect 😡😡😡 so definitely drinking multiples glasses silly cow .. she should be reported … hope she’s stopped and breathalysed
*Dials 999 :LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Cue a story from her saying "a few of you have messaged me (AKA I read Tattle) and I just want to assure you I only had ONE glass of wine and did not drink drive last night" 😂

• Haha
Cue a story from her saying "a few of you have messaged me (AKA I read Tattle) and I just want to assure you I only had ONE glass of wine and did not drink drive last night" 😂
I was thinking this but tbh, even one glass of wine is dangerous given the distance and time of night she travels home. She’s still recovering from the bumper crate issue and I don’t think she wants to draw any negative attention to herself at all so she’ll just be silent on it.

sorry but Anyone who admits to drink driving (if it is only one/not over the limit) is a dangerous thing to admit too.

she’ll just continue to do it. It’s not the first time she’s done it and tattlers have noticed and wrote about it. She clearly doesn’t care the reckless bleep!

Reactions: 5
Thing is if you Google ‘Asher Mary-Lou’ tattle is the third page down so people who click on here can see loud and clear what everyone notices and knows about her. She needs to seriously rethink her decisions if she’s going to put everything out there. I have a video clip of her a year and a half ago moaning over a waitress ‘accidentally’ putting vodka in her coke when she didn’t ask for it because that’s just not who she’s is, how she likes going out for food and not into drinking etc. just proves she’s a social chameleon. Sort yourself out Asher.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.