Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lshartley14

watching the new video she’s uploaded, here are some thoughts in case anyone didn’t wanna bother watching it

• why is she STILL talking about her ex when she’s found her “future husband” and don’t forget she filmed this AT HIS HOUSE???? the audacity

• she’s telling everyone how happy she is at the moment yet she’s shaking her head when talking about it, body language doesn’t lie

• yeah ok james not telling her about wanting to move to oz and using her was a shit move but we all know she’s a bunny boiler psycho, it’s no wonder he didn’t tell her imagine her reaction 😳 so if he left it to last min and dropped the bomb he knew she’d just finish with him

• i just dunno what the relevance in all this was like i’d get it if he cheated on her or something scandalous but airing boring ass dirty laundry like this is SO EMBARRASSING. it’s been over a year asher why wasn’t this said a few weeks after they broke up? why now? you clearly aren’t over it lol charrrrrr is clearly a rebound

• skipped the part about hairburst cos it’s a waste of time the gal never washes her own hair anyways zzzzzzz

• she’s said “i’m dating to marry” with the last 2 blokes so can’t wait to see the life update when the house plans fall through and they break up, i give it until mid next year it’ll be a miracle if they’re still together then

• “i’m a big character” not without the sunbeds, the fake boobs, nose, teeth, botox, fillers etc. she js literally the plainest jane going without all the fake mess what shit is she chatting hahaha

• “i’m weird i’m quirky i’m into random things” then proceeds to list none of the random things she’s into ?????

• if bumper means as much to her as she’s made out why did she do what she did with the crate? how hard would it have been for her to bring his beds and blanket to charley’s? it’s not rocket science

• quitting work, gym chat, new house chat, 30 before 30 list, boring stuff we’ve all heard before on her stories - skipped

so in conclusion i’ve just wasted an hour of my life to find out the shittest tiniest bit of gossip about her ex lol, the click bait is real

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

spillthetea22

VIP Member
Hahahaha Asher the football hooligan! One punch in the ballon tits and she’d be on the floor. 😂😂 silly twat.

Chars DJ friend is 10 times prettier then Asher, in her words, she‘s stunning!! and naturally by the looks of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

lshartley14

not her posting saying that spot is her and CHARRRRRRz special spot in ibiza 🤣 longgg time tattlers will know it’s the same spot for her ex 🤣 she’s like a broken record

• Haha

gossipgalxoxox

Her obsession over Lauren has completely transferred to CHARL now. Bet Darius is so happy he doesn’t have that screeching voice in his home every weekend

• Haha

bam101

Next thread suggestion .. #freebumper

found this interesting comment from his mum over on their house account. “I Can’t wait to take you on your journey” .. sounds like his family are perhaps buying this and she’s along for the ride 🙄
Asher being outed by her future mother in law 😂

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
I’m sorry but golden opportunity here 😂😂😂

but I do believe they are full siblings! Thing is, I don’t really get why she hides the fact she uses beds n sprays, no1 actually cares these days, it’s the lying that annoys people and making out it’s her nAtUrAl skin colour when either way she’s had to have some exposure to get it that dark!

Attachments

• Haha
628017DC-6C2A-4819-A048-33B8FEFA0784.png

I’m sorry, but the fact that she’s making a joke out of this shows how rude she is.
It’s his achievement, no matter what it is - a bottle of champagne, or a box of chocolates.
It obviously means something if he had two and told her they’re for display.
She’s barged her way into his life in a matter of months, and has developed an authority complex!
Surely he’s going to get fed up of her…
She’s embarrassing

• Wow

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
She’s asked herself every one of those questions. The one about travelling to him all the time screams to me like she’s been reading here and wanted to put us right.

Also the fact her home account has to have his surname in seems like he’s paying for the house and she’s tagging along..

• Heart

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
In her latest vlog she spends the first 3-4 minutes justifying why Charley hasn’t been up to Rhyl yet when they’ve been an item since March basically saying she’s always on her own (despite living with her brother and his girlfriend and always saying how she goes to her grandparents for a Sunday lunch) and that her mum doesn’t live locally etc etc… then at the end of the video she says her mum has basically been living in her house all summer give or take a few weeks… so basically there have been opportunities, Charley just hasn’t made the effort then? Normal people have normal jobs and also manage long distance relationships, don’t tell me he hasn’t had a spare weekend in the last 7 months or been able to use some annual leave. If he really wanted to Asher, he would do.. remember that 🤔

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
Does anyone know if she owns a pair of balenciaga trainers at all? I don’t think she has mentioned it on her stories before so it’s not very obvious at this point 🙄

• Haha

holdupwaitaminute

My fella would disown me if I put up stuff like that 😂😂😂 the mortification

are you not embarrrrrrazzzzed??
Would love to know what his pals think with the constant pins she puts on his feed of her drippy shite posts and stories of private moments/message screenshots. I bet he gets absolutely roasted. He literally never posts anything about her.

Her latest vlog looks like more of the same brain cell killing nonsense. ✨Influencers✨ all vlogging the same thing at the same places constantly glued to their social media. Ohhh my goddd can you cope?! No NO NO I’m obsessed.. stooooonin’ CHEERS DARLING. Not me eating edamame again honey. Here’s a pan of my fake tits and yes I got dressed in the dark again ✌🏻

• Haha