Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
I think this is what she bought as a 30th present for herself...a pair of fad sunglasses alongside her watch. 😂

Reactions: 1

saadd3434

VIP Member
My mum’s friend lives in Rhyl and goes to the leisure centre gym, where Asher goes I think? Anyway she said there’s a girl that goes there and sets up a tripod, does one or two reps for the camera and moves onto something else and does the same. I first thought bet it’s Asher 😂😂 I asked what does she look like but she didn’t really say just said she wears a matching set with socks pulled up and sometimes a cap 🤔😂
I hate this whole white socks pulled up trend 🙄

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Exactly that. Never messaged her of commented on anything. I was just a follower and would view the stories. Then one day noticed I was blocked. She must have seen me viewing the stories and blocked me because of that. I must have made her massively paranoid 😂😂
What the actual fuck! What a head case she actually is 😳 that’s bad crack that 😂💀

Clarity456

VIP Member
Oh she was for sure holding out for 29th Feb 2024, so that she could get down on one knee! Which would shock him 2 fold as, he is used to her being down on 2 knees.
I think the year before tbh... we all know she was desperate to "be married before she reaches the coffin dodger age of 30" and if she was only proposing to Charley this year she'd have been days off 30 just getting engaged -not married - and "too old" 😂😂😂

last valentine's day I think it was all planned but Charley Here (rightly) said no. The Xmas she moved down there Charley's mum used to post her to her grid but that all stopped for some reason and Trasher made the "mums would suck their son off if they could" comment.

saadd3434

VIP Member
Nooo I know this girl (James girlfriend), she’s a horror. She’s a coke fiend, previously engaged to a disabled army veteran who didn’t manage his payout very well, as soon as it was gone she ran out the door. They had a bulldog together which hasn’t been seen since. She’s also the biggest catfish.
oh god that’s awful. I know a disabled army veteran with a fake/metal leg from Prestatyn area, wondering if it’s him 🤔 or maybe someone else. He has a type as she looks an Asher type with the bad tattoos.

laracroft

Chatty Member
Omfg have you seen the top she is going to dinner in 😩 fucking he’ll why even bother but putting one on!

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
Also confirms all she has had ‘influencing’ related is a load of freebies. Can’t pay bills and get a mortgage with a bottle of Pixi tonic water 😭

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Just put myself through the pain of her vlog. The girl openly admitted that she stacks pillows to the other side of the bed at night so it feels like she’s sharing a bed with another human. She said that out loud 💀 she has serious issues when it comes to attachment that it gives major desperate vibes. She needs to seek help to be comfortable on her own, not any old soulmate!
nah fuck off what a fucking creep 😂😂😂😂💀

• Wow

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
God I listened to the podcast! Both their voices are actually so annoying! Why does it sound like they are shouting at one another! Also the best friend section was hilarious and I felt like all the times Asher has tried to fat shame Meagan came out in that section as revenge from Meagan haha 😂 the podcast was so boring tbf and is just a carbon copy of every other podcast out there

charb123

Looks like she actually has been ill or something due to the latest insta story! Tbh I do hope it’s nothing serious as would never wish that on anyone

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
If she hands up at that siyam world in the Maldives then def a freebie/pr trip…loads of instahuns seem to visiting there recently…