Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

saadd3434

VIP Member
I completely agree with you....despite being butt ugly and not having a pot to piss in and therefore show a "desirable life" my mum's friends daughter has her heart set on becoming a "mummy influencer" and her 623 IG followers are notified of every time the kids cry or have a bowel movement 😔😔😔

It’s either a case of they want to show every aspect of their life or with a lot of girls especially round Asher’s area (N Wales and Chester) it’s all of them trying to passive aggressively compete with each other as to who is the best looking, most money, best boyfriend, who goes on the most holidays, has the best car, has the most friends. All pretending to like one another but also hoping to top trump everyone else.

Reactions: 2

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
Sexy welshies 🥴🥴🥴 good grief.

she claimed once to have a strong Welsh accent but unless I’m missing something then 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

saadd3434

VIP Member
Agreed! She’s about a size 14/16 in person isn’t she! X
I'd definitely say she's that size. Nothing wrong with that, but own it and stop editing your photos beyond belief.

Wish there was a thread for her because I imagine people have tea on her. I remember when she was on about 8000 followers and then after a week it shot up to 10k cause she'd been buying fake/bot followers.

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
She’s only saying back and shoulders is her favourite workout cos one of her followers have complimented her back… it’s bone cos there’s no bloody fat there! No muscle from working out 😬 there’s not a single bit of definition from the gym to her body. For a girl who claims to be in the gym so much she’s literally just skinny? No arse, glutes or legs like she thinks she has and the same goes for her back and shoulders! How does she have the front to claim she’s muscley?

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
And she wonders why she’s single? Imagine having a night in front of the tv and you want some snacks and in comes Asher with a bowl of mini cucumbers to share! She’s so pick me 😴 just grab a packet of Quavers or something girl…. Live a little 🫨🫨

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Anyone else been blocked by her? I was blocked by her a while ago (but still see her Instagram through one of those websites) I can still see all her page and all her stories so it was a complete waste of time on her part 😂😂 I think she clearly didn’t like the look of me or thought maybe I’m something to do with Charley.
WTF she randomly blocked you? For no reason? Like you didn’t message her or anything?

She went trawling through all her followers and randomly blocked you ? She’s weird as fuck and sounds paranoid

daisylee14

Omfg have you seen the top she is going to dinner in 😩 fucking he’ll why even bother but putting one on!
Any excuse to have the bolt ons on display!! Also she has left bumper AGAIN as she’s in Manchester. I feel so sorry for him. I think she makes these OTT posts about being a dog lover to justify it to herself for leaving him

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
They’re not even her words I’ve seen a video on TikTok which is pretty much identical but sounds a lot less irritating 😂
We should have known! She’s got a habit of stealing people’s quotes and words and passing them off as her own on her ‘brew true’ page! She really needs to start crediting people. Fraud Mary Lou.

Clarity456

VIP Member
I mean the reaction is so OTT and just completely unnecessary. Just be grateful but no need for that over some headphones when he would throw that sort of money on his own trainers or petrol to lurk in the DJ box of stussy or Alisha 💀

also… did he say ‘teehee’ when she opened them? 😭😭 she has the audacity to call short men icks but I’d rather be with a short guy than a tall guy who says teehee at his grown age 🤢🤢
Well this is the same man who said "me having shower now" tbf 😂😂😂

• Haha

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
It’s the fact she has been there less than a week and she’s had some poor idiot (more fool them) taking constant pictures of her arse to the camera in ugly, chavvy swimwear for her Instagram grid 🤢 claims to be having the time of her life but the amount of photos of HERSELF which she’s still editing to high heavens is saying different!

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
View attachment 2698164
speaking of her skin/lack of pointy chin, I screenshot this the other day.. been meaning to post! But how ROUGH does she look!? She’s got a bloody cheek claiming she’s so into skincare etc when she gets botox, filler etc. these treatments are known to smooth skin!! Also, the state of her bags! Idk how anyone can believe her natural face is what she posts on her insta grid..
And has the audacity to upload this picture to her story yesterday! She’s on her way to looking like one of those women with tough skin who look a decade older than they are because of the shite they have damaged it with. No issue with people using sun beds but don’t pretend to be obsessed with skin and skin care when it doesn’t even look like your own skin is in a good condition. She needs to call it a day with the chin filler… seen her chin is really pointy at the moment but because she has no jawline (unless photoshopped) all you can see behind her pointy chin is all her double chins 💀 and don’t even start of the lip filler migration but her nurse is so natural at her work guys!!

Attachments

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Do you think these sales assistants in designer shops laugh when they have the likes of Asher strutting into their shop to take selfies in the mirror? Why feel the need to queue to get into Louis Vuitton in Amsterdam (there’s always a queue when you pass this store) just to go in, take a selfie and not buy anything? Doesn’t make you look like you have money. It’s not a tourist attraction so I really don’t get it. All for a 24 hour Instagram story to strangers 🤷‍♀️
My pet peeve is people that take pics of designer shops whenever they go anywhere…they think it makes them look rich..to me they might have well taken a picture of Asda! Means nothing just makes them look a tit! Along with them taking a selfie in the shop mirror for no reason whatsoever, not showing a product or anything just to show they have been in that shop!
Also I thought that tatto on her wrist said “donut” at first 😂😂

Last edited: