Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Like with must instahuns there is always a hidden agenda when they go quiet. If it’s a genuine reason they usually say..otherwise they just pop back going “thanks for all your lovely message guys, don’t worry I am fine just needed some me time…oh here’s another ad/link”

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Clarity456

VIP Member
Not been on here for a while but I got blocked simply for just watching her stories. Never commented or messaged ever!!!

What’s the news? Is there a new fella yet or is still banging on about Charley when it’s been a year?
---

I thought this. There’s definitely more then 3. Maybe three that she thought were serious but there’s more than 3 that she’s dated and she’s also admitted to a few hook ups.
---
What’s going on with the deeds to Sanders Sanctuary? A few months ago a member on here was checking, but they hadn’t got up to that house yet
---
What’s going on with the deeds to Sanders Sanctuary? A few months ago a member on here was checking, but they hadn’t got up to that house yet
That was me, not checked in a while but December 22 is up on land registry now tattlers!! 🤯🤯🤯🤯 Can someone remind me her Charley Here's house number from that freebie from the door sign company?

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Lmao surprised we didn’t get a close up of her flat ass and bulbous pussy print doing “low and slow” squats with no weight on the squat rack 😂💀 (she always ironically never shows what weights are on the squat rack)

• Haha

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
The girl I’m talking about name begins with a C. Seems like she’d been single for quite a long time and now new fella so posting a lot cringey stuff.
Yes… trip to Montenegro by any chance? 🤣

I literally can’t get over the colour of Asher in her story’s today! Can’t wait to see her in 5 years time with all the bespoke age spots and wrinkles with the way she hammers these sun beds. Absolutely pointless how she makes wearing SPF50 her personality trait when she lives on the sun beds so much. Really hope they ban them one day so we can see her true identity again 👻
---

Last edited:

laracroft

Chatty Member
I’m trying to find where she says it on the podcast and do you know what I don’t know how Megan works with her.. she just talks over her all the time!! She just LOVES talking about herself like so so so much

saadd3434

VIP Member
Yes… trip to Montenegro by any chance? 🤣

I literally can’t get over the colour of Asher in her story’s today! Can’t wait to see her in 5 years time with all the bespoke age spots and wrinkles with the way she hammers these sun beds. Absolutely pointless how she makes wearing SPF50 her personality trait when she lives on the sun beds so much. Really hope they ban them one day so we can see her true identity again 👻
---
😂😂😂 we are talking about exactly the same person who went on the Montenegro holiday. I don’t know her personally but she comes across as someone massively insecure and desperate to compete with other people. Now she’s finally got a man she’s doing all the insta couple stuff. The video of her in the pool I could barely watch and took me back to the videos Asher would film with Charley here with them kissing in the distance. 🤢

Anyway sorry to derail, I’m off to view Asher’s most recent stories go the anonymous story viewer 😂

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Lmaoooo do we think she’s put the compression tape on her nose cause we kept calling it out on here saying how bad it was 😂 claims she’s always done but she’s never done it! All the time she’s vlogged on a flight and she’s never had it on 😂😂😂

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
She’s taking the mick there. Her voice is one of the most annoying things about her… and nobody is complimenting her hair.. it’s washed about 3 times a year 🤷‍♀️

what is she going on about she gets the keratin (??) straight system in her hair once a year… she had it done once by her old hairdresser before she moved away and now she’s back she hasn’t been back to the hairdresser who done it for her cos she more or less slagged her off after going to her for years and years. She literally had it done once before she moved didn’t she? Everything is always exaggerated. Pick me pick me 🥱

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
I thought she said where she was staying was a strict Muslim island that follows Islamic laws and traditions etc? If that’s the case, why is she swanning around the street in nothing but an oversized t shirt just about covering her pancake arse and her lanky legs on show? Either she’s being complete ignorant of their way of living or it’s not the strict island she’s making out 🥱

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
She can’t be using nasals and sunbeds as much cause you do go a weird colour when you stop using

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
What’s with the extra brown make up 😂😂
Probably not even real Chanel…all this showing off of labels is just pathetic!

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
No way, I just checked out Kerry’s highlight (came on after Asher’s) and her surgeon was my surgeon for my nose job n he totally fucked it up and I can’t breathe now as a result 💀 don’t know if he did Asher’s boobs but if he did I wouldn’t be surprised if there were complications, he’s a terrible surgeon

clare999

Anyone else find it funny how she’s keep where she’s going on holiday a secret like we care

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
She’s not been shadow banned so you probably have been blocked. To never engage with her n for her to do that though is proper weird and paranoid behaviour