Asher Mary Lou #12 compulsive lies, obsessive with guys, can you believe she's single guys??!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know deep down she’s gutted she’s not at Coachella 😂
I’m glad she isn’t as I couldn’t be dealing with her self centred stories, the constant selfies & outfit updates. Think she’s done us a favour by not going tbh:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She just said on her most recent vlog she’s not one for picking up the camera when she’s crying… is she really that thick she can’t remember all the story’s she has taken pictures of her in actual tears? She really is just a pathological liar… whether it’s something big or small she just lies… I don’t understand her 🤷‍♀️and of course going on about Charley in the vlog but slags him off for allegedly talking about her… hypocrite 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She just said on her most recent vlog she’s not one for picking up the camera when she’s crying… is she really that thick she can’t remember all the story’s she has taken pictures of her in actual tears? She really is just a pathological liar… whether it’s something big or small she just lies… I don’t understand her 🤷‍♀️and of course going on about Charley in the vlog but slags him off for allegedly talking about her… hypocrite 😬
She made a whole vlog of her crying when her ex before Charley here fucked off to Australia!

• Haha
Can you pay to have that information blocked? Makes me wonder if she’s paid to have it blocked so no1 knows she made the whole thing up. She seems the type..
I would doubt it I think it's a public record...the sold prices have only just came up on Zoopla so hopefully land registry will catch up soon 🤷🏻‍♀️

It feels fairly obvious that Asher wasn't on the mortgage as Charley would've had to buy her out of it if she was, and you know she would've mentioned that if it was the case. Plus, it makes sense that that's why Asher was buying all the extras like the sofa, beds, kitchen items if he was buying the house.

The reason she's kept so quiet about it all is because she's embarrassed, she's never kept any other detail of her life private, well apart from Charley's mysterious health problem that she used as a reason he seemed so disinterested in her!

Reactions: 5
It feels fairly obvious that Asher wasn't on the mortgage as Charley would've had to buy her out of it if she was, and you know she would've mentioned that if it was the case. Plus, it makes sense that that's why Asher was buying all the extras like the sofa, beds, kitchen items if he was buying the house.

The reason she's kept so quiet about it all is because she's embarrassed, she's never kept any other detail of her life private, well apart from Charley's mysterious health problem that she used as a reason he seemed so disinterested in her!
I said this, rather than her take half the furniture and pay to have it in a storage unit he'd have just given her an extra few thousand when he bought her out to keep the furniture. I'll check again in a few weeks guys.

Reactions: 3
Was he already buying the house before they got together? I don’t think she was on it, she’d have made a song and dance about it somehow and how the mortgage advisor is her new best friend

Was he already buying the house before they got together? I don’t think she was on it, she’d have made a song and dance about it somehow and how the mortgage advisor is her new best friend
I think he was but then they both saw an opportunity to scam brands out of free tit n her spin her perfect love story to her idiot followers so she lied about it!

He was in on it too n they both as bad as each other for lying about it 🙄