Asher Mary Lou #12 compulsive lies, obsessive with guys, can you believe she's single guys??!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what I got from all this was.. she couldn’t afford a proper Maldives experience so went with the cheapest option 😂

I feel sorry for every single person on that trip! They’ll all be appointed her new best friends by the end of this trip 😂💀
As predicted "I have no one to go with"

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So essentially, a diving holiday is what she wanted for her 30th?? Call me wrong but I don’t really see why she’s had to go to the Maldives specifically for that? 100% doing it for the gram!! And that’s why she said in that story a few days ago about being lean in a bikini:rolleyes: she really thinks she’s gods gift ffs

So essentially, a diving holiday is what she wanted for her 30th?? Call me wrong but I don’t really see why she’s had to go to the Maldives specifically for that? 100% doing it for the gram!! And that’s why she said in that story a few days ago about being lean in a bikini:rolleyes: she really thinks she’s gods gift ffs
I think it’s the opposite, I don’t think she wants to do a diving holiday, I think this was probably the cheapest option for her just so she could say she’s in the Maldives! 🙄

Reactions: 10
I don’t know the girl but I’ve never even seen her snorkel on her many trips to Ibiza so a diving holiday is very random. Imagine all the new ‘best friends’ she’s going to make 🥴🥴

Reactions: 6
Not doing her full skincare and filming it in the generic plane bathroom... hope no one else was waiting to use it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t know the girl but I’ve never even seen her snorkel on her many trips to Ibiza so a diving holiday is very random. Imagine all the new ‘best friends’ she’s going to make 🥴🥴
It will be gifted ! She’ll have been on the beg for a gifted holiday and that’s the best she could get 😂

Reactions: 1
Lmaoooo do we think she’s put the compression tape on her nose cause we kept calling it out on here saying how bad it was 😂 claims she’s always done but she’s never done it! All the time she’s vlogged on a flight and she’s never had it on 😂😂😂

As expected the first photo dump of the trip are mainly of her, her body, her arse 😂 not the actual beautiful island itself

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As expected the first photo dump of the trip are mainly of her, her body, her arse 😂 not the actual beautiful island itself
Was just about to say the same thing 😂😂 already got someone filming her arse for her!
If it’s an uninhabited island then why does it have locals, a school, hotel, restaurant etc etc 🥴🥴
BBQ beach vibes for night but gotta get that stomach and coach bag out 🙄

• Haha
I thought she would have flew business class seeing as it's for a special occasion 🥴🥴🥴😂

I wonder what this girl is thinking? Imagine meeting someone less than 24 hours ago and they try and make friends with you. You’re getting to know each other and they say ‘hold on a second, I’m just going to prop my phone up behind us so I can record us having a chat for my Instagram’ 🤯🤯 this just proves the whole trip is about content for her and what it makes her look like to everyone else. If I was that other girl I’d feel either used for Instagram stories or I’m that uninteresting the conversation gets halted to do this 😭 I hate that we live in a world this is seen as an acceptable thing to do for these idiots.How is this being present on her trip like she claimed she would be?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I wonder what this girl is thinking? Imagine meeting someone less than 24 hours ago and they try and make friends with you. You’re getting to know each other and they say ‘hold on a second, I’m just going to prop my phone up behind us so I can record us having a chat for my Instagram’ 🤯🤯 this just proves the whole trip is about content for her and what it makes her look like to everyone else. If I was that other girl I’d feel either used for Instagram stories or I’m that uninteresting the conversation gets halted to do this 😭 I hate that we live in a world this is seen as an acceptable thing to do for these idiots.How is this being present on her trip like she claimed she would be?!
Can hear her now with her whiney voice with the lies and truths, here's a few

BLM I'm mixed race
James dumped me
Charley Here dumped me
Love island didn't want me
My local town is Chester but I'm Welsh
I Manifested a BMW
Bumpers my bestie that I dump every day on family members

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s just a creepy stalker if that was me I’d be put right off.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine knowing someone less than 24 hours and propping ya camera up and taking videos of you talking just for the gram..

She even said she was hardly gonna post on this trip as she wanted to ✨ LiVe iN tHe MoMeNt ✨

She literally can’t help herself 🙄

Also the compression tape couldn’t have well as she’s still photoshopping her nose into oblivion

Attachments

The girl in the video is an online coach so she is probably trying to gain more followers and won’t mind being recorded and uploaded 😂

I saw the trip costs around 1k for the hotel, food and diving etc, so she’s paid that and whatever her flight is (unless gifted)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
How long before the best friend tatto appears…. And that island isn’t quite the tiny unvisited island she is making it out too be…a very popular tourist destination by all account….

Last edited:
  • Haha
How long before the best friend tatto appears…. And that island isn’t quite the tiny unvisited island she is making it out too be…a very popular tourist destination by all account….
Where I saw the price I’m sure it said they only visit an uninhabited island for a bbq lunch one day 😂😂

• Haha
The girl in the video is an online coach so she is probably trying to gain more followers and won’t mind being recorded and uploaded 😂

I saw the trip costs around 1k for the hotel, food and diving etc, so she’s paid that and whatever her flight is (unless gifted)
Yeah I feel like she’s not allowed to say she’s at the Maldives when there’s people paying at least 4 grand to stay there 😂 I bet they are staying in the most basic hostel 😂 I wouldn’t be leaving my LV hold-all there 😂 wonder if we will see the living conditions

What's sad is people like Asher really can't live in the moment. Everything is about content for social media. I saw a tiktok recently about a girl doing a gender reveal but her camera cut off halfway through so it didn't work and she was so distraught, rather than being excited about finding the gender, and it's total influencer culture. Everything is about getting a post for social media.

That's why so many of them come back from having "time off social media" with a recap of all the photos they've taken while off social media. Just put your phones down and be in the moment.