Asher Mary Lou #10 Charley is not here

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweet baby Jesus...what in the ever loving duck is that outfit!! I actually like the skirt and top but what on earth would possess even a "normal person", never mind a "FaShUn InFlUeNzA" to pair it with a little girl shell necklace like you'd buy off a lucky lucky man to wear on the beach with a bikini on holiday and the flat fake Hermes sandal which are surely meant to go with jeans or joggers and a nice top casual outfits, not with a slinky 2 piece at a London fine dining establishment 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Trasher is so funny to watch because she nearly gets an outfit right but ALWAYS without fail manages to duck it up 😂
I hate the top 🤣🤣 think it looks like she cut it off her mum 1970s wedding dress

Reactions: 2
Sweet baby Jesus...what in the ever loving duck is that outfit!! I actually like the skirt and top but what on earth would possess even a "normal person", never mind a "FaShUn InFlUeNzA" to pair it with a little girl shell necklace like you'd buy off a lucky lucky man to wear on the beach with a bikini on holiday and the flat fake Hermes sandal which are surely meant to go with jeans or joggers and a nice top casual outfits, not with a slinky 2 piece at a London fine dining establishment 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Trasher is so funny to watch because she nearly gets an outfit right but ALWAYS without fail manages to duck it up 😂
She looks so pleased with herself too 🤣 she’s actually tiny her midriff is barely there anymore

Reactions: 1