Asher Mary Lou #10 Charley is not here

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ew, why we do need to see her stupid pancake ass and moose knuckle this early on a morning. Beggy bleep

Asher Beggy Lou
She honestly gives me the ick..she comes across as so desperate..not at all sexy. Put the turbo tits and freddo frog away!
---
I know her skin colour isn’t natural and all but why does she look so ashy and grey yet a dirty brown at the same time? Looks like a combination of a naturally pale skinned girl who hammers the nasal tanners and sunbeds combined with an undeclared filter I think!!! She definitely edits/filters her pictures and videos on the gram so why does she try so hard to pretend she doesn’t?! Instagram and YouTube are like 2 different people!
She mixed race troll….🙄🥴 least 1/4 black…makes her grey…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
IMG_1495.jpeg

The way she thinks it’s a flex being ‘v unfazed by needles’. It’s a shame she’s not scared of needles as then she wouldn’t look like a sun damaged Chucky and be covered in tit tattoos.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So her mums half mix raced
Asher is a quarter mix raced
her dad looks like the milkybar kid

someone please make it make sense that Asher is a mixed raced black African woman darker than her mum ?!

just admit it Asher you use nasal sprays, sun beds and fake tan… maybe then people would start respecting you 0.000000000001% 👀🤨

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Lauren's changed management to a much bigger agency 👀
Tbf I feel the management is low rent for Lauren personally. They seem just as childish as Asher tbf. Plus it felt like Lauren wasn’t get much work compared to Asher
---
Her gym videos 🙄 she’s trying so hard to be ‘sexy’ but comes across so forced and weird. Also I don’t need to wake up and see her butchers bin so early on 🥴 she’s not even into fitness so why you making out it’s another personality trait

You can also tell she’s got no weight on them bars whatsoever 😂 being the show off she is, we would have seen 😂 sp she’s literally doing this purely to show off her ass and fanny

Reactions: 8
I usually just read on here and hate watch Asher on insta but I need to comment and ask why does she have extra vagina flaps on her back that are opening and closing when she squats??? 🤢 also her little head shakes after each squat is so jarrrrring.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Unless you are a qualified PT or sending your videos to your PT no one needs to see you squatting! Her form and tempo are tit. She is never going to build any kind of arse because she doesn’t eat anywhere near enough. She needs to stop with all this desperate sexy vibes ..it’s just sad.
And if my freddo was bulging like that I would not be posting it on my insta for the world to see!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Btw that management lauren is with is the same one Sarah Ashcroft uses as her boyfriend has something to do with it. I can see what direction Lauren is going in and she’ll soon be rid of Trasher. They also go away on trips ALOT

Btw that management lauren is with is the same one Sarah Ashcroft uses as her boyfriend has something to do with it. I can see what direction Lauren is going in and she’ll soon be rid of Trasher. They also go away on trips ALOT
When Asher was signed to the same management as Lauren she made such a song and dance about it referring ‘Lasher’ to the ‘next Ant & Dec’ what a 🤡! How’s that working out for you Asher? I started following Lauren about a year ago and she was on like 110k followers so to now be on 135k shows she’s doing her ‘job’ and actually creating social media content people are interested in. Asher on the other hand is on 63k and it hasn’t grown for well over a year… just a bit weird when she quit her normal job to put herself full-time into the social media world and it’s not doing anything for her? Surely her days are numbered and she will be crawling back to her hospital receptionist job as well as her brother’s spare room at this rate 🫣

• Haha
She hasn’t even tried to build a social platform…all she has done is show off her ✨soulmate✨. I am not even sure who she is aiming her content at…it’s just stories of her very boring day to day life…

Reactions: 4