Asher Mary Lou #10 Charley is not here

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @babycakesweknow for the thread suggestion! This was the one I could see with the most likes 😊

Updates -

Asher’s living back with her brother and his girlfriend again.
The split has still not been addressed.
Charley isn’t bothered one bit and by the looks of his latest Instagram post he’s had his best month in a while being single 😂

(My first time in a while creating a new thread! Hope all is ok 🤞🏽)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That new threads app is taking influencer cringe to a whole new level. Can you imagine a few drinks what sorts of things will be posted 🤮

Reactions: 11
That new threads app is taking influencer cringe to a whole new level. Can you imagine a few drinks what sorts of things will be posted 🤮
It’s like when people first got Facebook and posted a status 7 times a day talking tit. No one actually gives a duck 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahahaha tagging love island in her threads 😂 Asher babe you’ve been single for all of two minutes, we see what you’re doing! 😂🙃

don’t really know what this threads thing is but it looks embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s just so funny that Charley is back at “home” now, loving his space and lack of overbearing bunny Asher and she’s stuck in Rhyl completely ignoring the fact they’ve split up. 😂😂 I know we keep saying it, but I’m still shocked that it’s actually happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s just so funny that Charley is back at “home” now, loving his space and lack of overbearing bunny Asher and she’s stuck in Rhyl completely ignoring the fact they’ve split up. 😂😂 I know we keep saying it, but I’m still shocked that it’s actually happened.
having a full on”spread“ on that bespoke island, dancing in the bespoke wardrobes

• Haha
He will be made up there isn’t any ‘homemade fry light chippys’ in sight and can have something decent to eat other than chicken and chips!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The picture of bumper where she's like me trying to work out the app is absolutely not funny at all,

She's got loads of clothes so she must of been back, I wonder if she'll be going down when he's there to sort out the stuff? The whole situation is odd and fine don't address what happened but bleeping hell don't just randomly start posting your old life and loads of indirect quotes it's weird!

Also the constant postin on the threads it's all for attention that classic I've broken up with my boyfriend want him to think I'm living my best life ever

Reactions: 6
You can tell she was genuinely heartbroken over James because she was quiet, she was lost, open with people. You can tell she’s not heartbroken over Charley and it’s more embarrassment because everyone is gonna laugh at her for being such an idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You can tell she was genuinely heartbroken over James because she was quiet, she was lost, open with people. You can tell she’s not heartbroken over Charley and it’s more embarrassment because everyone is gonna laugh at her for being such an idiot
This is true!

Shes acting the idiot this time round like it’s a competition between her and Charleyon who can post themselves enjoying single life the most. Only thing isI don’t think he’s actually playing the game and is just genuinely much happier without her 😅😬

Reactions: 5
For somebody who was constantly bragging a few months ago about how perfect her relationship is, how massive ‘her’ new house is, how she couldn’t stop bragging about buying upgrades, granite worktops, how many bathrooms she has, how many MASSIVE cupboards she has to use up and how amazing her bespoke wardrobes are, the amazing view across the room way which will never get built on and there will be a bridge only for the residents who live there (🙄🤢🥱) … it’s hilarious seeing her back living with her brother and his girlfriend in a bang average semi-detached in Rhyl that’s rented from an Uncle 😂 (obviously nothing wrong with that but because Asher thought she was better than this only a few months ago it makes it hilarious 👏🏼)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
For somebody who was constantly bragging a few months ago about how perfect her relationship is, how massive ‘her’ new house is, how she couldn’t stop bragging about buying upgrades, granite worktops, how many bathrooms she has, how many MASSIVE cupboards she has to use up and how amazing her bespoke wardrobes are, the amazing view across the room way which will never get built on and there will be a bridge only for the residents who live there (🙄🤢🥱) … it’s hilarious seeing her back living with her brother and his girlfriend in a bang average semi-detached in Rhyl that’s rented from an Uncle 😂 (obviously nothing wrong with that but because Asher thought she was better than this only a few months ago it makes it hilarious 👏🏼)
Do you know what ive seen many people like Asher, she has some deep rooted trauma and she trauma bonds with men, she's not had the picture perfect family growing up and she's so desperate for it it comes out the wrong way, she feels left behind because she thinks everyone else is settling down and she's not inside she is depressed, lonely and deeply unhappy, if you stripped everything away from her all the lies the brag etc she's probably actually a really lovely girl but she's been caught up in this world and Trauma which has taught her that she's needs to have or be certain things to be successful it's just not true

Last edited:
I wonder if any money was put down for the back garden renovation 🤔. If so, that’s something else she has left herself out of pocket with.
I wonder what CH will do with the space behind the kitchen door. I’m going to guess he will not be putting a sofa there 😂.

this photo is so cringe. She’s full on bear hugging while CH is just touching her like it’s his distant mate.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6