Asher Mary Lou #11 Asher has a broken heart but did she keep the Egyptian art?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread everyone 💕

thanks to @bananasplit12 for the thread suggestion. We had some bangers in the last thread 😂

so Asher and Charley have finally spilt and she’s now gone into turbo mode of eye bleeping selfies, back to morning work out sessions of her lifting zero weights just so she can show her tuna box. Suspicions that she’s got rid of her Charley tattoo 😂💀and now she’s back in her brothers house / or uncles who bloody knows with this lying cow and is sleeping in the box bedroom

poor bumper gets fucked off every weekend so she can go out on the lash or go to pointless gifted stays where all she does is eye duck herself

tbf nowt much has changed other than she’s lost soulmate number 2 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New thread everyone 💕

thanks to @bananasplit12 for the thread suggestion. We had some bangers in the last thread 😂

so Asher and Charley have finally spilt and she’s now gone into turbo mode of eye bleeping selfies, back to morning work out sessions of her lifting zero weights just so she can show her tuna box. Suspicions that she’s got rid of her Charley tattoo 😂💀and now she’s back in her brothers house / or uncles who bloody knows with this lying cow and is sleeping in the box bedroom

poor bumper gets fucked off every weekend so she can go out on the lash or go to pointless gifted stays where all she does is eye duck herself

tbf nowt much has changed other than she’s lost soulmate number 2 💀
Brilliant summary Anna

"back to morning work out sessions of her lifting zero weights just so she can show her tuna box" really made me chuckle 😂😂😂🛶🛶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Do you recon when she has a man she pretends to them that she’s naturally dark too? Says she’s taking bumper for a walk and secretly hops on the sun bed or something

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How many times do we need her to pan the camera down her basic skims dress 😂💀 clearly can’t afford any other pieces cause she’s in it every other day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For someone that regularly describes herself as a tomboy she sure likes getting her tits and belly out constantly…not a look I see on men often…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s had the C tattoo changed to CHAOS??? Someone tell me I’m wrong but I think that was the position of the C for Charley??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I AM bleeping SCREAMING

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NAH ASHER STOP!!!!!

I hope that’s the word you’re using to describe your mental state when you were dating that big man child! You can tell she is still very BITTER AND PISSED 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 you can see where the old placement was cause the font for the new tattoo isn’t as bold

I am embarrassed for her!!!!

Ironic how her charley tattoo was next to her ‘take no tit’ (classy bird) tattoo 🥴🥴🥴🥴💀
---
She’s had the C tattoo changed to CHAOS??? Someone tell me I’m wrong but I think that was the position of the C for Charley??
She has CS his initials 💀

Ahahahahahahaha what a bleeping train wreck she is 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Seriously, keep it a secret that you changed his initials to chaos. It’s more embarrassing than having someone’s initials that you’ve just met on you.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s the fact she’s so brazen and open about these things? People are commenting on the post about it. I’d be absolutely mortified that a) I got someone’s initials on me that I’d been with for 2 minutes and b) that I had to make it into some meaningless word that will be on my leg for ever because he dumped me 😂😂😂. Every time she sees that tattoo it will just remind her of Charley? Make it make sense.

Also meant to add.. imagine being 70 years old and you have chaos tattooed on your leg? Along with all the other crap…

Also meant to add.. imagine being 70 years old and you have chaos tattooed on your leg? Along with all the other crap…
chaos is the last of her worries this is the girl who has a tea bag tattooed on her and BLM because she’s white mix raced 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.