Asher Mary Lou #10 Charley is not here

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because Lauren is good at separating her work life and personal life. We get little snippets of her personal life so we still remember she’s human but a lot of her stuff is for her work. I don’t particularly like her but she’s so much more business savvy than Asher hence why she’s at a better management now.

Reactions: 11
The tattoo is going after less than a year 😅😅 dying for her. She had to get the J removed too from an ex way back and she has a matching one with Joe 🤪 surely she's learnt her lesson now. The worst thing about it is Charley didn't get one back and never even took her on a solo date he had to pay for (maybe other than CCTV) it's embarassing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But he dumped you 💀
Exactly this…sharing all the quotes about not settling for less/knowing your worth etc etc when she was the one that got dumped 😂😂😂 we all know she wild have held onto to him for dear life!
Notice how we have gone from ✨stunning✨ to ✨bespoke✨ to now ✨sexy people ✨🤢

Reactions: 9
First off - "vlog gang" - stop it.

I cringe so hard when i hear her say things like "since i moved back to Wales". Lets be honest - you never really moved away, Asher. You stayed at the new house for a little bit and then constantly went back to your brothers in Wales. The whole "move" lasted as long as expected.
It also just shows how much she threw herself into that "relationship" with CH, that she is back where she started.

Reactions: 7
Feeling blessed I didn’t have to wake up to her tuna canoe squatting down on my insta this morning 😂💀 could she not hack the gym this morning poor soul 😂🙃
---
Why is she saying she moved back to wales, she sulked back to wales after being dumped by soulmate number 2

Hate to break it to you babe but maybe your special spot in Ibiza is actually a bad luck spot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Feeling blessed I didn’t have to wake up to her tuna canoe squatting down on my insta this morning 😂💀 could she not hack the gym this morning poor soul 😂🙃
---
Why is she saying she moved back to wales, she sulked back to wales after being dumped by soulmate number 2

Hate to break it to you babe but maybe your special spot in Ibiza is actually a bad luck spot 😂
Tuna Canoe 🛶 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If I was sat next to here on the train I would literally be like

What a vain witch, travel to your destination with out eye bleeping yourself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If I was sat next to here on the train I would literally be like

What a vain witch, travel to your destination with out eye bleeping yourself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Honestly she is too much! Can’t even go into a shop without finding a mirror to take pictures of herself in or even just walk the bloody dog without panning the camera up and down her body before her face. As a girl she makes me cringe so imagine if there’s a future husband out there actually waiting in the pipeline, he will pack his bags quicker than Asher had to pack up her orange BMW with her bespoke Ibiza inspired furniture from Charley’s house! She just can’t go anywhere without videoing herself for no reason what so ever!

I would advise Asher and anyone else really to just look on TikTok for what Ed Sheeran said about selfies. It’s so true

Reactions: 2
yes Defo on a date! Fancy taking pics of the meal…run man run…she is only getting to get worse and start vlogging your sex life….you have been warned 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sweet baby Jesus...what in the ever loving duck is that outfit!! I actually like the skirt and top but what on earth would possess even a "normal person", never mind a "FaShUn InFlUeNzA" to pair it with a little girl shell necklace like you'd buy off a lucky lucky man to wear on the beach with a bikini on holiday and the flat fake Hermes sandal which are surely meant to go with jeans or joggers and a nice top casual outfits, not with a slinky 2 piece at a London fine dining establishment 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Trasher is so funny to watch because she nearly gets an outfit right but ALWAYS without fail manages to duck it up 😂

• Haha