AshandChelslifestories #9 Nah its Ash Cheats (with) An Offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she clearly reacts to Exs I.e seeks revenge. So I wonder if she’ll do that to Gail? I mean after all it’s her relationship with Gail that’s ruined her influencer life.

Reactions: 14
Honestly I don't actually even understand how she even gets them many sales anyway she's so vulgar when she's on lives talking about them she's either discussing how she's not shaved for months or her B.O or how she's nearly tit herself ffs. None of these things scream out desirable, sexy and a turn on🤢
Certainly doesn’t have me running to buy a SquirtMaster3000, unless it looks like a vomit bucket 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
So she clearly reacts to Exs I.e seeks revenge. So I wonder if she’ll do that to Gail? I mean after all it’s her relationship with Gail that’s ruined her influencer life.
They both deserve each other and all the tit that rains down on them both. Both are liars, both are fame hungry nobodies.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why do I get the feeling once the article comes out people will start speaking out more and more about what she's really like
Any new article will have the Jimmy Saville effect. It only takes one story and people get the confidence to speak out. Especially people who've been wronged by wronguns like Ash and Gail!

Reactions: 12
There’s deffo a trend isn’t there… difference here is, if she goes for Gail, Gail can very easy out the fact she DID know she’s on the SO reg! I suspect Ash will leave Gail be 🙊

I'm wondering who Ashleigh Huish is going to use to defend her indefensible behaviour tomorrow, we've had both her young children out defending her, allegedly, and a rank Instagram diary planner who's desperate for her cash cow Ashleigh to stay popular.

I'm hoping for Jehovah Jean to issue a statement defending her lazy liar of a daughter 🤣not sure who else there is who'll stand up for her? Anyone who stands up for her risks going down with her that is for sure.

I cannot imagine how the Jehovahs Witnesses are feeling knowing one of their members daughters is pond scum like Ashleigh Huish!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m mentally preparing for a lot of braindead comments on the article tomorrow. I’ve lost all faith in humanity after working through Covid in healthcare 😂🙄 Happy to be wrong though!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
When you put everything together re TrAsh she really is a piece of work! She's a pathological liar, She's vindictive and down right disgusting to all her ex's, she's an absolute horrible mother who treats her children so abusively, she treats her dog so cruelly, she speaks to her own mother like rubbish, she's happy to abuse the social housing system, she's happy to dox anyone who disagrees with her, she's happy to sell and profit from items gifted to her, she's got an absolutely disgusting mouth and she's more than happy to sleep with a psychopathic sex offender and lie about it.
Whatever criticism comes her way, she more than deserves every bit of it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Long time lurker, first time commenter but I saw this photo earlier and it reminded me of the absolute gem of a tattler mentioning Martin Platts first wife on her live so it got through the comments 🤣
IMG_5150.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
All my thoughts are with the poor victim of jail with there being an article potentially coming out tomorrow. It's gonna bring up alot of trauma for her bless her ❤ I really hope she's okay and has all the support and love around her that she needs

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I don’t get it, if she’s done nothing wrong and didn’t know about that twats past, then why has she fell off the face of the earth?

If I knew I was in the right I’d be shouting it from the rooftops. Ash isn’t one to shy away when she wants to make a point so what’s with the radio silence??

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t get it, if she’s done nothing wrong and didn’t know about that twats past, then why has she fell off the face of the earth?

If I knew I was in the right I’d be shouting it from the rooftops. Ash isn’t one to shy away when she wants to make a point so what’s with the radio silence??
Absolutely agree, any normal human being accused of something they haven't done would be telling everyone and anyone that they are innocent.

It's cowardly how she's slithered away following a brief but bullshittery statement.
Innocent people do not behave how Ashleigh Huish is behaving that is for sure!

Shes doing what a guilty person in a custody suite does, she's going no comment!

Ash knew Gail's past, Ash tried to hide Gail and Gail's past, Ash lied about her girlfriend being shy, it's so transparent she's lying.

Reactions: 20
Absolutely agree, any normal human being accused of something they haven't done would be telling everyone and anyone that they are innocent.

It's cowardly how she's slithered away following a brief but bullshittery statement.

Shes doing what a guilty person in a custody suite does, she's going no comment!

Ash knew Gail's past, Ash tried to hide Gail and Gail's past, Ash lied about her girlfriend being shy, it's so transparent she's lying.
A brief but bullshittery statement that was very clearly not even written by her might I add. It was not worded anywhere near how she speaks

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How desperate TrAsh must be to hold onto her love honey didlo contract now she's been dropped by in the style! It's hilarious how love honey don't see how they are being played! They are all Ash has, so she'll say and do anything to keep a contract with them.

A convicted dildo rapist who's been sleeping with a love honey dildo promoter is lower than low. The only ones who cannot see it appear to be love honey! 🤣😜🤣

How desperate TrAsh must be to hold onto her love honey didlo contract now she's been dropped by in the style! It's hilarious how love honey don't see how they are being played! They are all Ash has, so she'll say and do anything to keep a contract with them.

A convicted dildo rapist who's been sleeping with a love honey dildo promoter is lower than low. The only ones who cannot see it appear to be love honey! 🤣😜🤣
Let's see what love honey have to say on the matter once it becomes a news item and not just "gossip"

• Heart
Reactions: 7

It’s got to be the new management company telling her to keep quiet, there’s no other explanation.

I can’t believe though that Chels is getting it in the neck from certain people, she’s done nothing wrong.
All she’s done is share things Ash has done or said.

Reactions: 9
Had very little sympathy for Chelsea when they were together as well

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.