Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buzz_off

She is completely clueless. Acts like she's queen of the lesbians, giving lectures on how people dress gay or not, tries categorise people but called out.

She goes for whoever slides in her DMs without actually caring who they are. First Jail in Manchester and now this Northern Irish lass.

What happened to keeping relationships offline 😂

And comparing men going on occasional stag nights etc to make her feel better for never being home is a joke. Ash you're not a good parent for it, to be a parent you need to actually spend time with your kids

Attachments

Reactions: 2

Buzz_off

1. Generalising “they” would get you in trouble with a lot of cultures and the Irish in me hates an English person using it to describe us. Coloniser.

2. why does she always travel out of her way for her women? They never seem to come to her. But if my house was that much of a shithole I’d never have anyone over either.
It seems to be she takes what she can get and if it means she can dump her kids on someone else it is a bonus.

Reactions: 2

IceyMumma

Chatty Member
I’d actually forgotten about her till her smug face rocked up on insta!

Still no accountability.. just pure bullshit … 🙄

Reactions: 1

skippyk

She’s clearly been told not to post about her children or mother and tbh as much as that was car crash tv it was entertaining (I’m clearly a horrible person!!) so what’s left? There’s a million other influencers doing the make up stuff and there is nothing about Trash that makes me want to watch her opening a (pathetically small) make up haul box. I can’t see how she continue like this. How will she make any money? She may have to get a regular job like the rest of us???

QUOTE="MiffyBay, post: 18829584, member: 42173"]
She had all of 3 PR boxes … and even those … one was from SpaceNK (never shopping there again), one was a random energy drink packet, and I forget what the other one was. How the greedy have fallen! Remember when she had SO much crap she piled it in corners of her pig sty room? She couldn’t even get any excitement up for any of this “haul” because it wasn’t “elite”. There’s nothing there anymore if she doesn’t have her family to slag off, her sex r*pist girlfriend life to over share with. She’s done.
And if she isn’t done … then she’s going to have to up her game and she doesn’t have the charisma or intelligence to pivot because at her core, she’s not a good person. And she doesn’t look smug to me, she looks like she’s been well and truly called out, and is shocked by it all still.
[/QUOTE]
---
Nails are shocking!

She looks like she’s got dirt under her nails. Them nails aren’t giving hun, just like your personality.

Wonder what Gail’s upto these days..

ClaudsC

She’s so nasty I can feel it just in her text. I’ve been to both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland many times and love going there. She’s right there are some beautiful places to visit. But her saying it “makes the UK look like a pile of actual fucking shite” is just wrong. If she actually got off her massive, lazy arse she’d see there is some beautiful places in the UK. Let’s hope it backfires when she begs for staycations. Greedy, ungrateful, spiteful person
100%, she doesn't even have to go far from Harlow to find lovely countryside areas in and around Essex and she's not far from the east coast either, which is gorgeous. It feels like she just can't say anything nice without throwing some snark in there about something else to counteract it.

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
If she wants to show off her spotty, obese, cellulite body and backside then let her.

A natural arse like this would be impressive and something to be proud of if you were slim. Did she have that arse before she gained all the weight? No.

doesn’t count when your 50 stone hun xox
Well that’s definitely for someone. God love whoever she is.

Andwhat22

Could it be that leahs barber she was tagging a few weeks ago in her stories??

Last edited:

Buzz_off

Picking and choosing what to be accountable for...

Poor Ash looks like you've really suffered, you narcissistic tw@

There's people struggling with bills etc, but she calls a bad 2 months as going on holiday, still going on free PR events and getting free stuff, still going out without the kids, prob still with Jail

I hope the kid's dad has finally had chance to do right by the kids after all the evidence of crap parenting she has done, hopefully SS reached out
Screenshot_20240323_215112_edit_2540655894807894.jpg
Screenshot_20240323_215119_edit_2540665940791510.jpg
Screenshot_20240323_215123_edit_2540676275685665.jpg
Screenshot_20240323_215127_edit_2540685811673357.jpg
Screenshot_20240323_215132_edit_2540695715310589.jpg
Screenshot_20240323_215136_edit_2540707164351897.jpg
Screenshot_20240323_215141_edit_2540719435465667.jpg
Screenshot_20240323_215147_edit_2540728319299822.jpg