Ash Mama Reid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think at the start she was great you could tell she was just genuinely just being her self! I don’t know if any you are local to Glasgow but I think there’s a certain social scene she is trying desperately hard to break in to and trying very hard to copy
She’s just another try hard Glasgow West Ender. Trying to emulate a certain kind of lifestyle but it just looks a bit....tacky? Kind of like the Glasgow equivalent of people in Essex trying to live the lifestyle of the TOWIE cast (white/grey house interior , heaps of tacky looking chrome, velour sofa, tit loads of make up/tan/Botox etc)

Reactions: 3
She’s just another try hard Glasgow West Ender. Trying to emulate a certain kind of lifestyle but it just looks a bit....tacky? Kind of like the Glasgow equivalent of people in Essex trying to live the lifestyle of the TOWIE cast (white/grey house interior , heaps of tacky looking chrome, velour sofa, tit loads of make up/tan/Botox etc)

She’s not even from the west end she’s from either Kirkintilloch/ lennoxtown area! I think because she trying really hard to project a certain lifestyle it pretty uncomfortable to watch! I’m not being petty or insulting her looks or what ever but sometimes I think she looks really uncomfortable in the type of clothes she dresses in. Ash is a really pretty girl and but if she brought some originality to the table maybe she would come across as too try hard

Reactions: 2
Wtf is going on with her hair just now? There is only so much tit you can get from HB, Poundland, Primark. It's now very very boring.

She’s not even from the west end she’s from either Kirkintilloch/ lennoxtown area! I think because she trying really hard to project a certain lifestyle it pretty uncomfortable to watch! I’m not being petty or insulting her looks or what ever but sometimes I think she looks really uncomfortable in the type of clothes she dresses in. Ash is a really pretty girl and but if she brought some originality to the table maybe she would come across as too try hard
That’s it though - she wants to be (or wants to give the impression) that she’s in that clique.
I’ve only watched a few of her Instagram stories - she’s as dull as dishwater. I’m going to guess she doesn’t have an actual job?
She doesn’t seem like there’s anything more to her than getting her nails done/having Botox pumped into her face.

Reactions: 4
She's savvy - she worked in a bank from what I remember, before leaving to do YT full time. Tbf, she will make content based on what her most popular videos are.

If people keep watching sh*t Poundland hauls, she'll keep making them. I got bored of her content so don't really watch anymore. Keep hoping she'll do something more creative, but sadly I doubt it.

Wtf is going on with her hair just now? There is only so much tit you can get from HB, Poundland, Primark. It's now very very boring.
Her hair (top bun) is hilarious & I’ve noticed other YT mummies are copying it lol.

Her hair (top bun) is hilarious & I’ve noticed other YT mummies are copying it lol.
The hair Is not a good look! I much prefer her when she’s dressed down, I think she suits that look so much better. I feel like she is trying to copy Lucy Jessica carter with her dress sense but it just doesn’t suit her body shape at all! Ash is very lucky her little girl is a natural preformer and plays up to the camera but the little boy as gorgeous as he is not that way inclined at all

WhIcy was the Rem kings one? Just watched the house moving vlog no 5, was it that one? Surely that one was an ad or gifted? Was very uncomfortable to watch

Reactions: 1
I think it’s called making big decision for the house +fail at swimming day in the life vlog it’s about two months old . It’s the second half of the vlog they go pick curtains!

Been lurking in these threads but had to join just to say I can’t relate to ash at all, I watched a vlog where she did her cleaning (sweeping up a little with a dustpan) in white jeans! Maybe it’s just me but if I did my housework in white jeans they’d end up filthy! Also putting laundry away involved folding up a little lacy sexy nightie... where’s the granny pants and piles of kids clothes?! Put me off her after that.

I’m from the same area as her, she was 2 years below me at school. She only has one friend from school. Her ‘bestie’ maisymeow isn’t all as is seems. She is lovely, the two husbands are very good childhood friends. Maisymeow has tried to distance herself from her several times as she can be a horror and ash has threatened to sabotage her YT channel if they’re not ‘besties’.
She truthfully thinks she’s a celeb in our area lol. She goes to the same dodgy clinic for her teeth and lips etc etc. She gets it all gifted.

Ps. FRA is a police officer!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m from the same area as her, she was 2 years below me at school. She only has one friend from school. Her ‘bestie’ maisymeow isn’t all as is seems. She is lovely, the two husbands are very good childhood friends. Maisymeow has tried to distance herself from her several times as she can be a horror and ash has threatened to sabotage her YT channel if they’re not ‘besties’.
She truthfully thinks she’s a celeb in our area lol. She goes to the same dodgy clinic for her teeth and lips etc etc. She gets it all gifted.

Is he working on the you tube locate IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) case yet. Protecting scottish vloggers from trollling? Or questions scrutiny.

Isnt louise Pentland liam a police officer too.

I wondered about the whole Maisey meow thing as they literally copy each other’s content, except maisey is more likeable than ash! I knew the Botox and teeth were gifted! She had some facials done recently and they were also gifted which she didn’t declare. She tagged the beauty therapist on insta I messaged the therapist and just asked were her treatments free and she said yes!!!! ????

I wondered about the whole Maisey meow thing as they literally copy each other’s content, except maisey is more likeable than ash! I knew the Botox and teeth were gifted! She had some facials done recently and they were also gifted which she didn’t declare. She tagged the beauty therapist on insta I messaged the therapist and just asked were her treatments free and she said yes!!!! ????
Yeah she is. Oh did you? Lol that doesn’t surprise me, I did think they would be the way she was flogging them. The eye lashes are gifted also!

Is he working on the you tube locate IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) case yet. Protecting scottish vloggers from trollling? Or questions scrutiny.

Isnt louise Pentland liam a police officer too.
Yeah she is. Oh did you? Lol that doesn’t surprise me, I did think they would be the way she was flogging them. The eye lashes are gifted also!
Wtf!!! Her hair cuts must be to then ?what the issue with her n FRA’s family you never ever see or hear oh the kids have gone to fra’s mum n dads it’s always her parents even at Christmas she never says anything about FRA’s family! Maisey Mewow to be fair always seems to get the content out first and I believe she started all this before Ash, and I would say she is far more creative and relatable

duck my life
These women have coppers as partners and yet they have no idea about basic internet safety..... :eek:

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.