Ash Mama Reid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf!!! Her hair cuts must be to then ?what the issue with her n FRA’s family you never ever see or hear oh the kids have gone to fra’s mum n dads it’s always her parents even at Christmas she never says anything about FRA’s family! Maisey Mewow to be fair always seems to get the content out first and I believe she started all this before Ash, and I would say she is far more creative and relatable
Well... ?
They had a massive fall out last Christmas as she believes that all gifts bought from family member for the kids should be given to them from Santa and not individually. Fras parents didn’t agree and gifted the kids they’re presents themselves, she took a witch fit about it all and they haven’t spoke to his family since. They weren’t invited to the wedding ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know this woman is so so dull she doesn't hardly even deserve a thread on a pair od primark nickers let alone this page. Yes all the misleading ad stuff needs highlighting ?

Reactions: 3
Well... ?
They had a massive fall out last Christmas as she believes that all gifts bought from family member for the kids should be given to them from Santa and not individually. Fras parents didn’t agree and gifted the kids they’re presents themselves, she took a witch fit about it all and they haven’t spoke to his family since. They weren’t invited to the wedding ?
Wow poor FRA! How can you cut family off like that for something which seems so trivial.

Reactions: 5
I can’t wait for the meltdown when she finds out about this thread ?
Charlie n Ella will be sent to her mums, and her n Fra will probs need some sort spa/over night break to recover from the trauma whilst Ash drown her sorrows in box of match makers?

Reactions: 2
Wow poor FRA! How can you cut family off like that for something which seems so trivial.
Couldn't agree more, how could anyone be so ungrateful and create such drama because your in-laws want to give your children gifts?! I felt sorry for "Fra" during the moving vlogs, he was always in the background working away on the house and she gave the impression her only contribution to the house move was shopping! I also think that he's quite hot, Ash is definitely the one that's punching!

Couldn't agree more, how could anyone be so ungrateful and create such drama because your in-laws want to give your children gifts?! I felt sorry for "Fra" during the moving vlogs, he was always in the background working away on the house and she gave the impression her only contribution to the house move was shopping! I also think that he's quite hot, Ash is definitely the one that's punching!
She’s definitely punching!

He’s got the personality of a drip and thinks he’s gods gift ?

He’s got the personality of a drip and thinks he’s gods gift ?
? I knew he was too good to be true! Check Ash pre fillers lips teeth n Botox vs now wow she’s a completely different woman! Also I’ve noticed she films her self from certain angles and usually the top half only. I’m pretty sure I seen her in Braehead Primark and she seemed A LOT more curvier in real life

? I knew he was too good to be true! Check Ash pre fillers lips teeth n Botox vs now wow she’s a completely different woman! Also I’ve noticed she films her self from certain angles and usually the top half only. I’m pretty sure I seen her in Braehead Primark and she seemed A LOT more curvier in real life
? yep, and she’s got the pose down to a fine art to make her look much slimmer. I seen her a few weeks back and I did a double take!!

Reactions: 1
? yep, and she’s got the pose down to a fine art to make her look much slimmer. I seen her a few weeks back and I did a double take!!
Is she really only 25? I was shocked to read that on this thread, watching her I honestly thought she was much older.

I found Ash entertaining (although don't have similar taste or parenting style) however I got fed up of the undisclosed gifts and ads. The blatant Remnant Kings promotion was the last straw and I put in a complaint to the ASA. The response I got said -

"Having now reviewed the ad in light of your concerns, we have come to the conclusion that it was likely to have breached the Advertising Codes (“the Codes”) that we administer. I am writing to let you know that we have taken steps to address this. We have explained your concerns to the advertiser and provided guidance to them on the areas that require attention, together with advice on how to ensure that their advertising complies with the Codes."

Therefore I am awaiting with interest to see when and how this is addressed by Remnant Kings and Ash and if those that raised concerns will get a clarification and apology.

Ash has a chance to draw a line under this and be transparent, and compliant with the legal framework, in the future (and not go down the Mrs Meldrum non-apology/denial route). To be fair to Ash she doesn't seem to have the same blocking/deleting policy on anyone that raiseds a reasonable question relating to the ASA/CMA and consumer protection framework that Mrs Meldrum does.

I have no time at all for this 'it's murky' argument. Aside from the obvious of it's your job, there's plain English guidance with a flowchart for those that can't cope with reading paragraphs.

Reactions: 6
Is she really only 25? I was shocked to read that on this thread, watching her I honestly thought she was much older.

I found Ash entertaining (although don't have similar taste or parenting style) however I got fed up of the undisclosed gifts and ads. The blatant Remnant Kings promotion was the last straw and I put in a complaint to the ASA. The response I got said -

"Having now reviewed the ad in light of your concerns, we have come to the conclusion that it was likely to have breached the Advertising Codes (“the Codes”) that we administer. I am writing to let you know that we have taken steps to address this. We have explained your concerns to the advertiser and provided guidance to them on the areas that require attention, together with advice on how to ensure that their advertising complies with the Codes."

Therefore I am awaiting with interest to see when and how this is addressed by Remnant Kings and Ash and if those that raised concerns will get a clarification and apology.

Ash has a chance to draw a line under this and be transparent, and compliant with the legal framework, in the future (and not go down the Mrs Meldrum non-apology/denial route). To be fair to Ash she doesn't seem to have the same blocking/deleting policy on anyone that raiseds a reasonable question relating to the ASA/CMA and consumer protection framework that Mrs Meldrum does.

I have no time at all for this 'it's murky' argument. Aside from the obvious of it's your job, there's plain English guidance with a flowchart for those that can't cope with reading paragraphs.
? well done and well said, im
Astounded by how much this woman is gifted

When she first started posting about remanant kings I did think it would have been an AD, but the longer it went on the more cringe worthy it became how much she was bumming them up but not admitting to it. She’s vaguely spoke about it in her house tour 3 weeks after getting the keys vlog, quickly mentioning that they were gifted and she wanted to be ‘transparent’. Total cop out!

Reactions: 1
Yeah she is! She acts much older.
I honestly thought she was 31/32 easy, she was at an influencer event last night f
When she first started posting about remanant kings I did think it would have been an AD, but the longer it went on the more cringe worthy it became how much she was bumming them up but not admitting to it. She’s vaguely spoke about it in her house tour 3 weeks after getting the keys vlog, quickly mentioning that they were gifted and she wanted to be ‘transparent’. Total cop out!
and she only don’t that after I called her out on her insta

I honestly thought she was 31/32 easy, she was at an influencer event last night f

and she only don’t that after I called her out on her insta
I seen that! That company who hosted it are based in Cumbernauld I’m sure.
Oh did you! Did she reply?

I seen that! That company who hosted it are based in Cumbernauld I’m sure.
Oh did you! Did she reply?

Yep she said she was under no obligation to mention the curtains were gifted! It wasn’t until some one left the ASA guidelines on the Mrs Meldrum thread I realised she’s talking tit! She said reality tv do undisclosed product placement all the time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.