Ash Mama Reid #8 Overrated and overweight, using her kids as pedalo bait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YT on capsule wardrobe.
Might have lost the weight Ash but still no bleeping idea on how to dress your shape at all.The fat hanging at the side of you arms with the bodysuit and the naff baseball cap, not a good look at all - a wannabe WAG.
Really disappointed in M&S as well, just returned to buying some items as there are some nice items for Spring/Summer. Going to get dumped again, will not support shops that support these parasite.

Also, Ash and Lauren so far up their own arses since they lost weight via freebie balloon. Can’t wait until it all piles back on +++.
I think Lauren looks great now (though ruins it by being full of herself), but Ash is just one weird looking girl. I can't see past the teeth/fangs, the face that barely moves and her poor dress sense. She seems the type to think she is above everyone especially Lauren and Eilidh. Imagine spending an evening with all 3 of them, total yawn fest!

Reactions: 5
I think Lauren looks great now (though ruins it by being full of herself), but Ash is just one weird looking girl. I can't see past the teeth/fangs, the face that barely moves and her poor dress sense. She seems the type to think she is above everyone especially Lauren and Eilidh. Imagine spending an evening with all 3 of them, total yawn fest!
Then the 80's hair on top of it all

Reactions: 2
Omg! I'm howling 🤣🤣🤣she's just popped up on my FYP , to talk about Charlie's allergies . She saying a whole lot that's completely contradictory. Also I can see Lauren n Ash separating from Elidh . The dynamics of the 3 of them is strange

Reactions: 3
She's fishing for freebies for Ella's birthday! Tagging those brands . Bloody cheapskate

Reactions: 9
Hmmm wonder what her latest story about her experience at boots at the fort is all about 👀?
I wondered that too, sounds like maybe she got heckled in public. The way she says it was very embarrassing for the other person made me think that's what she's hinting at. Why mention anything at all if she's not sure whether to tell the story? Attention seeking neddy.

Reactions: 9
Definitely attention seeking hoping people would be flooding her DMs wanting to know. No one cares Ash 🤣

Reactions: 3
I wondered that too, sounds like maybe she got heckled in public. The way she says it was very embarrassing for the other person made me think that's what she's hinting at. Why mention anything at all if she's not sure whether to tell the story? Attention seeking neddy.
It's a wee crumb left for fans so they tune in to listen to it on the podcast

Reactions: 5
Saw Lauren at the fort a few weeks ago with the wee blonde girl and it felt like she was waiting for people to recognise her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6