Ash Mama Reid #8 Overrated and overweight, using her kids as pedalo bait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we're like a broken record with the hair , but it's getting bad to worse . It looks like it's all snapped off

Reactions: 7
Moaning they didn't do anything in the school holidays even though they were just in Lanzarote a few weeks ago 🙈

Reactions: 9
Moaning they didn't do anything in the school holidays even though they were just in Lanzarote a few weeks ago 🙈
this is one thing that pisses me off about people taking their kids away during term time for a cheap holiday.. it’s not really a saving if you have to use two sets of annual leave to cover both the holiday then the school break again, so you are paying with your time twice or having to juggle twice as hard during the school break. Obvs this doesn’t apply to This one cos she doesn’t work
, but it does get the question as to what is the bleeping point

Reactions: 6
Anyone else feel like the Ash we get on her own Insta is like a totally different Ash than what we see on the videos of the pod cast? They look nothing alike 😆 Definitely no filters used when filming

Reactions: 9
Anyone else feel like the Ash we get on her own Insta is like a totally different Ash than what we see on the videos of the pod cast? They look nothing alike 😆 Definitely no filters used when filming
Said this too! Her insta stories don’t say filter so she must use another app then upload to stories

Reactions: 4
Ash’s outfit for the afternoon tea today is awful. So unflattering and chavvy.
Eilidh looks lovely though- love her outfit.

Reactions: 2
The thing is she doesn't look like a high school graduate, she looks like a wee girl. Her idiot maw is just so desperate for her to be 16 she treats her like she is.
I know its been said many times but it still absolutely astounds me that her dad is a policeman and can't see anything wrong with the photos she shares of Ella.

Reactions: 11
Agree she looks like a wee girl and would probably behave like a wee girl if her maw didn’t make her dress and behave older than she is for her own gain

Reactions: 7
She's got some weird obsession with Ella being seen as much older, she's wishing her childs life away and it's sad to see, very odd behaviour.

Reactions: 12
What super age-appropriate presents do we think she's getting for her 9th birthday then? My guesses: an iPhone 15, preventative botox, a Stanley cup, Drunk Elephant products... I'm saying this tongue in cheek but I actually reckon I'll be right for at least one of them 🙃

Reactions: 12
Ella looks her age ash is just desperately trying to wish the girls childhood away so she can have a teen 🙄

Reactions: 3