Ash Mama Reid #8 Overrated and overweight, using her kids as pedalo bait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren and Chris sitting watching Lord of the Rings at 5pm. No wonder her daughters can go for a shower without her noticing

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't believe Ash is taking Ella to the olivia rodrigo tour. I like olivia rodrigo but this tour is very inappropriate for kids. I'd be trying to sell my tickets if I were her. Plus don't wee girls that age prefer taylor swift anyway? I feel like ash is pushing olivia onto Ella, just another example of trying to turn her into a teenager.

Reactions: 6
The amount of effort she is putting in to living her life vicariously through her daughter since the balloon is disgusting.
It's like the wee bit of popularity and weight loss she gained from having it has made her need to make Ella grow up ever faster. I am all for being your child's cheerleader but she is just something else

Reactions: 9
The amount of effort she is putting in to living her life vicariously through her daughter since the balloon is disgusting.
It's like the wee bit of popularity and weight loss she gained from having it has made her need to make Ella grow up ever faster. I am all for being your child's cheerleader but she is just something else
You would never ever know that wee girl is only 8.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The kids are off in 2 weeks time, did you really have to take them out of school for a week in Lanzarote?!

Reactions: 7
I was just thinking the same. I know it’s cheaper now but it’s so obvious she doesn’t give a s**t about the kid’s education. Just wait 2 weeks and go in the holidays like the rest of us 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
The kids are off in 2 weeks time, did you really have to take them out of school for a week in Lanzarote?!
TBF if Fra is still in the police he made be allocated holidays so they won't have much choice.....my friends hubby is and their allocation this year doesn't give them much option for a family holiday other than taking the kids out school!

Reactions: 3
Why is she being so dramatic about being in Lanzarote lol.

She can't say they've popped to get a bit of winter sun, it has to be all about making amazing memories, core memories and that jazz.

Reactions: 6
Wtf is that hotel chocolat advert like 😭😂 she can hardly bite into the chocolate at the end with those knashers 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder where the new podcast set up is. In one of their houses?!
Not exactly the ground breaking exciting news they were trying to push earlier is it? and what a total cringe reel too, this bunch of neddies really know how to embarrass themselves that's for sure.

Reactions: 2