Ash Mama Reid #8 Overrated and overweight, using her kids as pedalo bait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has the most dreadful dress sense. Don't know where to start. The skirt/shorts are far too short on her, waistcoat thing looks too tight, whole look is so cheap 🙈 if she wanted to do a suiting look like this she would have been far better going for a trouser suit which would have looked a lot more flattering and classy,
All three of rhem look ridiculous in my opinion. Eilidh looks like she's going to a Christmas party dressed as an angel and Lauren's trouser suit with the big flares is another cheap tacky fail.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The big chunk out of her leg 😂😂
And what the hell are those shoes?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's got to be a joke . So many lovely clothes out there and she's picked this
---
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her top is far too small, her bra is showing in every photo. Why would you wear that?!
Her and Lauren both look really "off" since that balloon thing. I cant put it into words but their faces look like they have a weird mask like sheen to them. Might have dropped a few pounds but they don't look healthy for it.

Reactions: 6
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is this not the skort combo from primark that Beggy Lamb has been gabbing about too? Looks bleeping ridiculous 🤦‍♀️
---
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is this not the skort combo from primark that Beggy Lamb has been gabbing about too? Looks bleeping ridiculous 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
---

Yes, it’s the same outfit. Looks bloody awful in both of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
why does Lauren all of a sudden talk like Jilly Isabella? hahaha I like her but it’s a very sudden switch in voice?

Reactions: 2
why does Lauren all of a sudden talk like Jilly Isabella? hahaha I like her but it’s a very sudden switch in voice?
I had to go watch her stories after reading your comment. I watch Jilly on tik tok. Only she can pull that off. Lauren makes me want to die