Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 white women with zero diversity in there life comment on what is deemed as racist and what is not. This is the exact same thing Elidh said about Megan Markle and when I called her out on her Instagram she went crying to that Andy Malone and apparently I was getting "outed" for being a troll

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
3 white women with zero diversity in there life comment on what is deemed as racist and what is not. This is the exact same thing Elidh said about Megan Markle and when I called her out on her Instagram she went crying to that Andy Malone and apparently I was getting "outed" for being a troll
oh I remember all that going on, her and Ash were posting stories saying they were able to find tattlers and would publicly out them unless they deleted their tattle accounts and made a public apology to them, they were trying to be intimidating but looked like the big fannies they actually are, they did a countdown and said they were having a giant party to celebrate when tattle was taken down, the hour came, passed, went.....as did any mention from either of those two about it since. Good on you for calling her out! She's pathetic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Poor Ella dressed like that for casual day at school, Ash passing her dreadful style choices onto her

• Angry
The hair needs to go asap. I think she’s got lovely hair but those streaks and the ashy colour are so aging on her!

Reactions: 12
The hair needs to go asap. I think she’s got lovely hair but those streaks and the ashy colour are so aging on her!
Agree! Plus the blonde makes those parts of her hair look damaged I think. Like, it’s not even a nice shade of blonde.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Agree! Plus the blonde makes those parts of her hair look damaged I think. Like, it’s not even a nice shade of blonde.
Its awful. Its not even blonde. Its grey. She’s naturally brunette, if she wants to highlight her hair she should go for some caramel or copper shades, not that awful grey. Its terrible on her.

That reel of her hugging her daughter is so odd. She really shouldn't be sharing personal things like that with the whole internet.

Reactions: 11
That reel of her hugging her daughter is so odd. She really shouldn't be sharing personal things like that with the whole internet.
She wasn't making out that Ella didn't know but the 1st one she shared on stories Ella glances at the camera at the end!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.