Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringing at her "childhood sweethearts" reel. Are you forgetting yous split up for quite some time and you slept with loads of other people (she's told stories on the podcast of guys she was seeing etc) - theres no shame at all in dating other people!! But don't act like you have been together since the age of 16

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cringing at her "childhood sweethearts" reel. Are you forgetting yous split up for quite some time and you slept with loads of other people (she's told stories on the podcast of guys she was seeing etc) - theres no shame at all in dating other people!! But don't act like you have been together since the age of 16
Exactly 😂😂

Did her mum not badger Fra at his work to go on a date with Ash? Maybe I’m getting mixed up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Im sorry but i really think that 2 piece swim wear on Ella is seriously inappropriate. Shes a little girl. Shes got the puppy fat pudy body of a young child. A 2 piece outfit is just so wrong. In sorry but the close up of her in the top with her pudgy chest…. It’s literally a peedos dream. She’s a child. She shouldnt be wearing what is essentially a bleeping bikini that is designed the same as an adults - with a bra style top for adult breasts and high cut bottoms. Its awful.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Exactly 😂😂

Did her mum not badger Fra at his work to go on a date with Ash? Maybe I’m getting mixed up.
Ash's version of events is that Fra worked with her mum and she was showing him family photos and he said "who's that" when he seen Ash and asked her mum if he could take her out... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ash's version of events is that Fra worked with her mum and she was showing him family photos and he said "who's that" when he seen Ash and asked her mum if he could take her out... 🤣
Big Ash and Big Fra actually look like they are siblings themselves 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I still cannot get on board with his nickname being “Fra” as in, rhymes with “La”

It is ridiculous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ash….the queen of contrived posts. Seems her kids nor her husband are safe. They’ll get used for her calculated posts at the drop of a hat. Never seen anything more fake that her latest posts. She’s a riddy.

Guys the hair is just going from bad to worse , why would you go in asking for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't know what's worse in the holiday vlog......"fras" wedgie in his too tight shorts, gym shots of ash, the shots of semi naked kids (shame on you) or the fact she turned it into an advert for hello fresh.....cringe

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She's made such dramatic posts and stories about a holiday...to Lanzarote. It's not as if she's been to the most fabulous place in the whole world, so why the dramatics

(I'm not slagging off Lanzarote, I've been there several times and love the canary islands)

What's her obsession with dressing Charlie like he's an extra in grease?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What's her obsession with dressing Charlie like he's an extra in grease?
Hes either dressed up like an elvis impersonator or Danny from Grease or she’s got him fully chavved up in joggers and matching hoody with that ridiculous bleeping side bag looking like a wee roadman off to pick up some gear. And shes got ella prancing around looking like a wee tart or shes got her in some weird big fat gypsy wedding style frilly white socks, lace gloves, puffy 90s outfits that are so tacky and awful but you see a lot in certain areas of Glasgow.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Hes either dressed up like an elvis impersonator or Danny from Grease or she’s got him fully chavved up in joggers and matching hoody with that ridiculous bleeping side bag looking like a wee roadman off to pick up some gear. And shes got ella prancing around looking like a wee tart or shes got her in some weird big fat gypsy wedding style frilly white socks, lace gloves, puffy 90s outfits that are so tacky and awful but you see a lot in certain areas of Glasgow.
And she quotes the pics as "can't cope" ...neither can we Ash pet, neither can we!!! Never known anyone pimp their kids out for likes as much as delusional mama Reid

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Big Ash spotted in the wild today in primarni sporting a full basket of summer clothes bursting at the seams.. another holiday on the cards perhaps

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.