Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so nasty and manipulative to be sitting saying “if you’ve said anything bad about me then you need to message me and confess and then I’ll maybe not reveal your identity”. Sorry Ash but you quite often buy clothes that are a size too small and don’t suit you 😂😂 I’m not about to head to my local confessional to try and be granted forgiveness 😂😂 go duck yerselfs😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
‘Bless me father for I have sinned’ 🤣 off to say 3 Hail Marys and an our father because I wince when she does a primark haul

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi Ash and Eilidh I’ll make you a deal. You stop using your young children in advertisements and I’ll come into your inbox and identify myself as the big bad troll that I am. You won’t though will you? Because those poor kids are what keeps the money coming in. Don’t you dare sit in your crappy room making your crappy podcast and call ME a bad person when BOTH of you use your own bleeping children to make money. I care about my child deeply and that is why I keep him off public social media pages. I’d never ever in a million years use his face for an advertisement. I’d rather be skint.

Now off you duck the pair of you. You’re no better than any of us here so stop acting like you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s so nasty and manipulative to be sitting saying “if you’ve said anything bad about me then you need to message me and confess and then I’ll maybe not reveal your identity”. Sorry Ash but you quite often buy clothes that are a size too small and don’t suit you 😂😂 I’m not about to head to my local confessional to try and be granted forgiveness 😂😂 go duck yerselfs😂😂
Is Ash’s husband aware that she is making threats that are skiting perilously close to blackmail? Arguably there is the financial element as it’s obviously being done to protect ad revenue etc

Is it acceptable for a police officer’s wife to be possibly attempting to blackmail people who are exercising their right to free speech? Is it acceptable that she is supporting and encouraging an aggressive male to apparently doxx and libel the female chief executive of a mental health charity? Is this appropriate behaviour especially given then current issues with public trust and confidence in the police?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is Ash’s husband aware that she is making threats that are skiting perilously close to blackmail? Arguably there is the financial element as it’s obviously being done to protect ad revenue etc

Is it acceptable for a police officer’s wife to be possibly attempting to blackmail people who are exercising their right to free speech? Is it acceptable that she is supporting and encouraging an aggressive male to apparently doxx and libel the female chief executive of a mental health charity? Is this appropriate behaviour especially given then current issues with public trust and confidence in the police?
My point exactly. If she had any brains in her head she would take that podcast down and remove herself completely from the whole “throll hunters” conversation.

Reactions: 5
Well - given the whole trolls hunter involvement, it wouldn’t be unreasonable for the public to be concerned that AR’s husband could be pressurised to use any access to information he might have (police national computer). It’s reasonable to want to be assured that a police officer hasn’t been involved in illegal activity and doesn’t support women being threatened and doxxed by an aggressive male.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wonder if a concerned letter should be sent to the Police Scotland professional standards department given the apparent conflict of interest here?

Reactions: 8
Did she forget to put the chicken on an oven tray? 😂 the instructions on mine say to put in a deep oven dish, no just straight on the rack!

Glad to hear wee Charlie is better. See ash, we don’t actually wish you or your kids ill will or harm, just laugh at your crematorium curtains.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she forget to put the chicken on an oven tray? 😂 the instructions on mine say to put in a deep oven dish, no just straight on the rack!

Glad to hear wee Charlie is better. See ash, we don’t actually wish you or your kids ill will or harm, just laugh at your crematorium curtains.
Oh my days I’m crying 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Do we reckon they paid for the CentreParcs trip, or was it #gifted #PRtrip 🤔

Reactions: 4
The missing legs 😂😂😂 I’m so confused! I’m assuming her legs are behind the kids but then how far apart are they?! 😂😂😂 wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She needs to give it up with these flesh coloured leggings which are 2 sizes too small 🙈

She needs to give it up with these flesh coloured leggings which are 2 sizes too small 🙈
Watch out she’ll be trying to unmask u right now so she can phone your work 😂😂😂

The leggings are awful. I don’t think they’d be very nice on anyone really but they do nothing for her. She literally has the worst taste in clothes which is a shame cos her hair and makeup is usually really nice but she doesn’t seem to have any idea what suits her at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Watch out she’ll be trying to unmask u right now so she can phone your work 😂😂😂

The leggings are awful. I don’t think they’d be very nice on anyone really but they do nothing for her. She literally has the worst taste in clothes which is a shame cos her hair and makeup is usually really nice but she doesn’t seem to have any idea what suits her at all!
this is what I don’t understand - she could use thisas amazing and relatable content. Come clean and say ‘guys I have no idea what suits my body shape so I’m going on a journey and hopefully can help some of you to’

it would make for an amazing YouTube series and so many people would relate to it. I work in marketing (not social media) but the thing we’re hearing constantly right now is that marketing has to add value to the consumer. She could ad soooo much viewing value by doing this.

Reactions: 6
this is what I don’t understand - she could use thisas amazing and relatable content. Come clean and say ‘guys I have no idea what suits my body shape so I’m going on a journey and hopefully can help some of you to’

it would make for an amazing YouTube series and so many people would relate to it. I work in marketing (not social media) but the thing we’re hearing constantly right now is that marketing has to add value to the consumer. She could ad soooo much viewing value by doing this.
Yeah absolutely! I’m sure she would find personal shopper/stylists that would gift their time if she made a wee series of videos- let other people pick clothes for her…see what she thinks and what the viewers think which would boost her engagement as well. She’s stuck in such a basic instagrammer/YouTuber rut! Shes made some amazing Halloween costumes and cakes in the past so again she could do a whole series of craft type videos but it’s like she can’t be arsed to do anything original and sticks to the basic Poundland hauls and such like which are just too common now!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.